Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:44 pm
"That.... Is the pub if I remember right..." I grinned, looking back at Knight and Yoko before walking forward towards the building. "It's the best place to get information on pretty much anything...." And with that I opened the door, cheers from inside welcoming us in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm
I stepped into the 'pub' and glanced around. I could see lots of creatures and smell an awful lot of alcohol, making my nose burn.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:26 pm
"Yuima! Welcome back!" A burly, round tummied Night Elf walked up to us, grinning from ear to ear before hugging me warmly. "Freddy!" I hugged him back laughing as we spoke rapidly in elven, me telling him what we were here for. The man nodded, motioning us over to a table and sitting us down before asking if we wanted anything. "The usual of course.... You two want anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:40 pm
I smiled at the elf, sitting down. A man offered us something and I quickly shook my head no. "Maybe just a water.", I said, hoping to clear my dry throat.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm
Freddy nodded, bustling off and reappearing with the water and some sort of fizzy drink, an orange slice on the rim. I thanked him and he bustled off again, going over to someone else who had called him. I sipped the drink, grinning. "So... What do you think? This place is really the only place I've ever felt at home. All the people here are nice and open and always ready for a good time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm
"It seems nice. Just the alcohol smell is bothering me.", I said trying to clear my nose. I looked around and saw another cat like human. I stared. "Theres more than me?", I asked myself quietly. I was surprised and quickly looked away. "Kyaa~", I purred.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:05 pm
"Hrmm... She's new.... She wasn't here the last time I was here..." As if the girl could hear us, she looked up and over towards us, her face brightening as she spotted Yoko. I chuckled, the girl walking over with an animated expression, sipping some more of my drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:16 pm
I raised my brow and saw she was about my age, maybe a little older. My ears pricked up and I smiled. "Hi," I said with a quiet pur. "I'm Yoko." She sat across from me and smiled.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 pm
I grinned, before getting up to go talk to Freddy, who was currently unoccupied behind the counter. We started talking to each other, mostly in elven, each of us asking all sorts of questions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:57 pm
The cat girl's name was Norita. She was from the dark side and lived in the Caldern Forest. I watched Yuima get up and go talk to Freddy. Me and Norita talked for a long time. We talked about our families and how we grew up.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:28 pm
I sat alone in the chair, having no one to talk to. I was a loner, but it still got lonely being alone, seeing all the others having friends to talk with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:37 pm
I glanced around the pub, not sure what to think. The cat had left and I was bored. Carefully using my magic, I dragged the chair that Knight was in all the way across the floor to the table I was at. He had looked just as bored as I was. "Hey. Did I scare you?," I asked with a giggle.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:45 pm
I was looking around bored, when my chair started moving. The next thing I knew, I was sitting beside Yoko. "A little, I guess. So, what is it you wanted to do to allive our boredom?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:49 pm
I shrugged and looked around again. "There really isn't much to do but talk. So, is there anything to talk about?", I asked. I tried to look at Knight and really get a good look at him. I knew nothing about him but I guessed there wasn't much to know.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:42 pm
I nod, having little to talk about. But there are things that I do wonder about her. "Tell me about yourself. If I'm going to be in your company for a while, I would like to know what kind of person they are."  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games