Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Lucien, who had since fallen asleep on his desk again, jumped at the knocking. "Come in." he sighed. "Why when I'm asleep? Why can't they find me walking down the hall or, eating a sandwich or something? Why when I'm asleep?" he thought to himself and grumbled quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:13 pm
Faliecia smiled at the Head master as she walked into the classroom shtting the door gently behing her.
"Hello i'm the new teacher." he told him, Kali was sitting next to her and she was unsure of where she should go so she stood just infront of the doorway.
"Umm if you could just tell me where my classroom is i'll leave you to... whatever it is you were doing."  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Shane tilted his head in a curious expression at the odd word Hana blurted. He sighed a bit at her request. "Ahh, of course. They always want to pet me." he thought. Not that there was anything wrong with that. He nodded at her as he jumped on the bed and laid down.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Lucien straightened up a little as the newcomer told him that she was the new teacher. "Ahh, you must be.." he looked down at his papers, then resumed, "Faliecia?" he inquired, but he knew the answer. "Here, take this." he waved his hand and spoke a few words, and a map materialized into her hands, with a marked path leading to a room that was glowing with a golden color. "Welcome to Sellaria." he added as he waved her out.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm
"Oh wait." she exclaime dand buried in the backpack that hng on her shulder. Sh ecame out with a box,
"here, its a homemade meal, i hope you like it its a hamburger, apple, and a slice of cake." yea she knew she was being butt kissy, but it never hurt to get on the Head masters good side.

She dropped the box on his desk and exited th eclassroom Kali trailing behind her
Oh now where is this classroom? oh here it is! It was rather drab, just a teachers desk and several tables for students
"No no, this won't do at all." SHe summoned a few helpers and soon they got to work on the room, fixing it to he rpreferances as she examined a door behind the teachers desk, opening it she found it to be an office.
SHe closed the door agian, there'd be time to get ot that later. with a wave of her hand she dismissed the helpers and looked around the room happy.
It Was covered in fire colors and silver. with a yawn she plopped down on the seat behind th eteachers desk and took a catnap.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Lucien looked at the box, taken aback. "Err.. thanks." he said as she left. "Butt kisser." he thought with a smirk. Not that there was anything wrong with that. He opened the box to see the exact things she said were there. He thought about eating it right there, but decided against it. "I already had lunch." he thought. "I'll just save it for dinner, then." he thought as he rubbed his hands and smiled at the thought of a homemade supper.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:54 pm
Kali nudged her mistress. time to explore. Faliecia glared at her but got up anyway. she looked ina mirror to make sure she looked enough like a student and set out to explore the school.
Well technically it was more of spying, she looked into everyroom, and when it wouldn't open a simple summoning spell summoned a being small enough to fit in the locks and open the doors.
Sur what she was doing was rude, and wrong, but she had a natural curiosity. And by looking into everyones rooms she could learn more about her colleges and students.
She was abnoramlly lucky to not run into anyone while searching the rooms.. yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 pm
Luke sensed the use of summoneing magic. Take precotions he put his hand his door, and said."Shangrl'a,"And placed a captureing spell on the door. Then sat on the bed and waited for the person to spring the trap.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:15 pm
Faliecia looked in surprise wehn a capturing spell activated when she sent her summonling in the lock. then she laughed
"Well you win." she called through the door, surprised she had made such a rookie mistake.
With a complicated hand movement she summoned a stronger being adn instructed it to ope the door. the door swung open and Faliecia smiled coldy at the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:29 pm
"How smart are you really?" With a sinister smile."Its been a while since I last had a drink." Then Luke place his hand on the wall and said,"Lucana." Then the world around the bearier shifted to a dark plain."Welcome to the nightmire relam." Luke said puting his hand back to the side."you should know your enemys better before you decided to attack them. well inless you have any last words I will leave you to your stay."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:36 pm
"well for one thing i'm not an enemy, and two i'm a new teacher." she smiled at hm agian. she hadn't expected the school to be this much fun.
Another small wave of her hand and a high class demon was at her side.
"Now let me out of here before i set my demons to destroying it." she said, her voice like ice.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:37 pm
Aaliyah was on her broom and started laughing when she saw the school "Sellaria, What a wonderful place!" and flew through the doors then landed then ran into Luciens office and said excitedly "Hello! I'm Aaliyah the new-ish teacher i teach Dark Magic." and waited a moment before asking "Soooo...Where's my classroom?"  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

AlyGator95

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 pm
Alyce jumped out of bed. She had fallen into a deep sleep, but a sudden noise had awoken her. With her super-sharp vampire hearing, she immediately knew where it was coming from. She took off down the hall until she came upon the room. She stepped inside, completely shocked to find that she was standing in a dark plain, with an older girl, a demon, and a boy that looked about her age. "What is going on in here??" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:49 pm
Faliecia just smiled at the girl "Oh i'm just aquainting myself with my students, i'm the new Summoning Professor, so i guess you'll be calling me Professor Faliecia." she laugh slightly at that and the demon disappeared. she smiled at the kids then flowed out of the room, Kali appering behind her and following in her footsteps.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games