Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:00 am
Nala had saw two people Heading up into the hayloft So she climbed up and made her way to the people trying not to be seen untill She knew for sure who they where She noticed lilly quickly and though She hadent realy talked to him she knew it was john She saw a mouse walking near john and she pounced at it catching it just before it got on his hand. "Gotcha!" She yelled as she cought it with her teeth and paw killing it right next to him and just catching his hand a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 am
He smiled and looked at her "Well, the main reason I sleep out here is because while I'm out here I am able to relax without worrying about anything at all" He smiled and looked at her calmly, he reached for her hand slowly

He did not drink any water for some reason, he looked at her calmly For one thing you guard this forest when it has so many unexplained things such as the stone table He seemed kinda sad You really don't like trusting others don't you?  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 am
(Umm if i may ask can your rpc handel pain? i made a post that had you as part of it jorge)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:08 am
Lilly smiled at John, then noticed Nala jump in and grab a mouse. She jumped slightly, then noticed John's hand, was grazed. She took his hand in hers and looked at it, "It's bleeding...you should put aniseptic on it..." she told him. She didn't want his hand to get infected. Nala seemed like a clean cat but she was still a cat.

Lyra looked over at him, How do you know I protect the forest? she asked suspiciously, and your right I don't trust easily... once she was done with her fill of water, she turned and continued to walk  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:37 pm
((I was trying to like make it seem like my character is thick headed, trying to make it seem like he did not even notice))

He looked at the cut and really did not mind "Don't worry, it's not like a simple cut will kill me, trust me" He smiled and laid back, it was clear that he was not worried in the least bit "Nala, just be careful, if you do this to anyone other than me things would not end up so good" He smiled and actually seemed to become even calmer

Well several factors told me this, first off, you reacted when I mentioned the possibility of me causing a fire, second, I have seen you here before, many times in fact, third and finally, I heard word that the forest guardian was a winged horse, a Pegasus. It really was annoying that whenever I went full power and flew people thought I was somehow you, due to the fact that I too am a horse that can fly He followed her calmly, but clearly tried to reach out to her  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 pm
~So sorry!~

Shiva was surprised at what he had said. She blushed a it. "Well if you want it to be just us that's fine too. I like that idea." She smiled. Is he just being nice or does he...no. I don't think so. Shiva looked at him. "Where and what time?"

shivawolf1

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:23 am
He held her hand "To be honest, I'm not sure, how about something relaxing in the garden when the working day is done" He smiled and thought that she was just so beautiful  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:29 pm
Shiva blushed deeper when she relized that Jet was still holding her hand. "Umm...Yeah that would be nice. I guess i'll go hurry and finish up." She wanted to hug him but thought it to be a little weired. He doesn't know and i'm to shy to come out with it so soon.  

shivawolf1

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:12 am
"If you two love birds are looking to be alone try the northern grazing grounds theres a nice view at night there and since the animals aren't there at night no one else will be."She said as she started to walk away. "Oh and before i forget there is also a lookout tower they use to use to find and wacth over the grazeing animals." She said as she walked down the ladder then walked away towards the kitchen. "Hello! Sorry about not being able to take care of the rat thanks for doing that." She said once she got there and found Archer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:50 am
Lilly sighed and let go of his hand, "okay..." then she turned to nala and blinked, blushing slightly, at the tought of them being lovers. She just shook her head and roled her eyes.

Lyra sighed and turned to face him, Firstly, any one would have racted if you threatened to fire up the forest, who would want their home ruined? she stated. And how could you have seen me? I'm usually deep in the forest, unless some one is creating rukus like you and that dog were doing. And, just beacuse you heard about a Pegusus, doesn't mean that's me... she informed him, before turning and walking again.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:57 pm
He smiled and looked at her and smiled, but unlike her, he gave her a hug and whispered into her ear "I truly can't wait to be alone with a girl as beautiful as you"

He hid his hand as he tried to mimic a healing power an old friend of his had "Would you mind if I am brutally honest with you for a moment?" He suddenly was unsure of what he himself was doing, but he did not care

He seemed irritated Don't mock my intellect, I saw your wing before I chased you, not to mention that no local birds have wings that size. When I say I've seen you, I don't mean when I am walking around the trails, I meant when I am training by flying over the trees He jumped up and for a moment showed her what he meant And lastly, you can relax, seriously, I have no plans to change a single pebble in this incredible forest He landed and stood right in front of here with a serious look in his eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:30 pm
Lilly thought for a moment, "Yeah..sure..." she said as she looked at him, wondering what he wanted to tell her.

Lyra watched him in awe for a moment as he flew, then just stared at him as he spoke, It's not that I'll think your going to hurt the forest, It's just that I have a hard time trusting anyone, it's just the way I am. she sighed and turned, walking around to get past him.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:48 pm
He sighed and looked down "Ever since we met earlier today, you've been kinda the only thing on my mind" He did not like to talk like that and he could not believe he said that, he looked down and did not want to think of how she would react

He walked next to her I understand, I'm the same way with my partner since he saved my life before, but he treasures this place so I'd never do anything to it He realized he had been talking about John a lot, he figured it was only a matter of time before she asked about him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:05 pm
Lilly stared at him, then blushed lightly again, "That's sweet...I guess..." it was a bit awkward for her. Have some one other than her mother, brother and her animal friends to think about her all the time.

I've seen you and your partner around... she said, to tell you the truth you two are a weird pair... she admitted, as she walked out into a grassy flowery meadow. Walking to the center of it, she leaned her head down and nibbled on one of the flowers. She loved the taste of these flowers they were so sweet and juicy.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:23 pm
He looked at her "I'm sorry, I know that sounded weird, but I can't help it" He laughed and looked at her "I mean you are just so beautiful" He at that instant covered his mouth, afraid of what he would say next

Ha laughed and looked at her I know, but it's not like I chose him, in fact at first I hated him, but over time, he earned my trust He smiled You should approach him one of these days, you'll see what I mean by that He thought back to when they first met, how every day he would freak out if John even approached him  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff