Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:17 pm
((Grah I hope BB responds to me soon, I want the old Ronny back.
And BEMDAS? We had PEMDAS lol.
Parentheses
Exponents
Multiplication
Division
Addition
Subtraction
))

Ronnel rolled his shoulders and sighed. The pain in his leg was fading. He looked over at Nanashi, who looked to be falling asleep while he was meditating.

((And Firu, don't you already have a Kekkei Genkai?)))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:27 pm
((lol actually, I'll just have him learn two sound genin jutsu's and then work on that one tomorrow))

Jurou rummaged through his scroll again, and brought out a sound scroll.
"Now lets see which one I should learn."
He opened the scroll, looked through the jutsu's, and decided to learn the Wind Needles Technique.
1/3

"Now lets read the description."
"This jutsu uses low frequency (below 20 Hz) sound waves to manipulate air particles. It increases the density of the air around the user’s hand into several small air pockets and then fires these pockets at high velocity toward a certain target. The wind is usually formed on top of the user’s finger and shot at will. It can be shot with dozens at the same time, and do not have to move in a straight line. However it is easier to spot than most needles due to the vacuum of air that it creates and lets the opponent see it."
After reading the description, jurou started memorizing the seals for the jutsu.
2/3

After he was done, he went through the seals for the jutsu. Wind Needles Technique
Jurou lifted his hand, condesed a few air pockets around his hand, and the sent them flying.
"Cool."
3/3 Wind Needles Technique learned  

hentaiprince

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:30 pm
((Ya we used PEMDAS in my school. must be a region kind of thing))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:42 pm
Jurou went back to the scroll opened it.
"Now which one should I do next."
Jurou went through the scroll, and decided to learn the Wind harpoon jutsu next.
1/3

"Ok, now to read the description."
"This jutsu is an upgrade of the technique Kaze Senbon. However, instead of shooting out multiple smaller needles, the user fires a large harpoon made of air from his/her palm."
"Sounds pretty easy."
He then started memorizing the hand seals for the jutsu.
2/3

Once he was done, he quickly went through the seals for it. Wind harpoon
Jurou raised his arm, compressed the air there, and shot out a large air harpoon.
"Alright, I guess I don't have anything else to learn except for a jounin jutsu."
3/3 Wind harpoon learned  

hentaiprince

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm
(@Ronnel: It's considered a clan. And I am allowed a clan and a bloodline. As is everyone.

@The two of you: Brackets and parentheses are the same thing.

@Myself: Try and think up something for your night terror thing, so you can get back to doing whatever.

@Me: Shut up.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 am
Nanashi had finally gone to sleep for some much deserved sleep. Upon entering this dream though, it seemed as if something were wrong. Everything was darker than what a normal dream should be. Nanashi could hear sounds around him as a snow began to descend through the trees. For some reason Nanashi was terrified and began to run in no general direction. As he ran further, the sounds became louder. As he ran through trees and snow, he stumbled. After a long time of running, he came to a perfectly circular area in the woods. The ground had about two inches of snow on it. As he looked at the ground, he saw that this place wasn't truly beautiful. At his feet was a stream of blood that originated several feet away from him. Several feet in the air was a man with long black hair. Each of his wrists were tied with rope, as well as rope around his neck, all of wich seemed to be tied to nothing in the woods. His feet were tied with chains that were bolted to the ground. The man was badly beaten. He was cut all across his body, his blood continuosly draining onto the ground. As Nanashi looked closer at the blood, it seemed to form faces and names. Around some it formed the symbol for the hidden sand village. Nanashi was having a hard time figuring out what it meant. As he looked up, the man that was tied up had moved his head slightly. This caused Nanashi to overreact and through a kunai at the man's chest, impaling it in the man's heart. Nanashi walked to the man, and slowly put his hand on the back of his head. He felt like he needed to see who this man really was. As he lifted the man's head, it flashed with multiple faces, all of them dying. One seemed to come back multiple times though. Once Nanashi had lifted the man's head all the way, only one face remained. The face of Nanashi. Nanashi was thrown back by this and tripped over something. As he looked at what he had tripped on, he saw countless shinobi's without faces, and as he began to scream in terror, everything turned black....

Nanashi immediately woke with a start gasping for air and clutching his head with both hands. "Whats the hell was that?" He asked himself.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:53 pm
Ronnel looked at the Otokage worriedly. The man had been tossing and turning for some time now, and had finally woken up in what appeared to be a cold sweat. The genin medical shinobi stood up and moved over to the Otokage slowly and carefully, trying to avoid startling him.
He knelt down at Nanashi's side and slowly began running his hands along the man's skull with the Shindan jutsu active. After several minutes, the teen sat back on his heels, turning over what the Diagnose technique had revealed in his mind.
"This is odd."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm
"What is, Ronnel?" Nanashi asked him, wiping some sweat from his brow. Maybe Ronnel could get a better grasp of the situation.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:08 pm
Ronnel rubbed his forehead worriedly.
"From what your body is registering with the Shindan, it looks like the part of your brain associated with memory is going haywire. It looks like you're regaining memories of something. Are you amnesiac somehow Otokage-sama?"

((Lol.. I keep almost typing Kazekage just to see what that would do to you.))  
ThePonySlaystation rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:02 pm
(Ok. I know you are supposed to do different posts, but wouldn't the EXACT same thing happen if you bunched them together, wasting less space, and still got the EXACT same result? Well not exact, as we are unsure how the system works, though it is random.)

Jin looked at the man as he used all of these Genjutsu techniques on him. The funniest part was that his Two Tomoe had activated upon Nanashi slapping through hand seals, thus every Genjutsu that the Otokage cast on Jin, wouldn't take effect. However, Jin went along with the description just for the hell of it. Though Jin knew the Basic set of Genjutsu, he would need to copy the Genin set. He hoped to also get along with learning five Chunin, and a single Jounin Genjutsu, which he had already found.

[Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings]

ThePonySlaystation

ThePonySlaystation rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm
(Stupid Separate posts...)

[Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell]

ThePonySlaystation rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:05 pm
(Yup Yup I'll need to edit this post. Hmm. I figure the library should be good enough to find techniques for Chunin? Maybe I'll bring them here for you to learn Firu, and then give you the Jounin one as well...)

[Sly Fellow Mind Skill]

EDIT:

After failing to copy the last two, Jin sighed. "I need more training..." Jin said as he moved over to the door. "Otokage-san, I am going to go grab some techniques I'd like for you to learn. If that is ok with you? Well, make your decision while I'm gone." He said as he smiled. He then turned around, and walked away.

ThePonySlaystation

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:35 pm
After alicia left, Shiro hung around for a bit to observe the rest of them. After getting bored, he stood up and left for the grass again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:37 pm
(By the way, the way I was taught was BEDMAS [We pronounced it Bed Mass])

Jin walked into the area, and let out a small sigh. He looked at the teacher and gave him a scroll. "Here Buddy Holly, learn these, and I'll copy them. If I can't copy them, I'll just learn them from the scroll and your demonstration." While at the library, Jin had also managed to slip some Fuuton scrolls into the bag that was being checked out. He pulled it open, and smiled as the Ninjutsu part of his training would come in to effect.

Scroll Contains:
- Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal) [Chunin]
- Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique) [Chunin]
- Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power) [Chunin]
- Kitsunetsuki (Spiritual Possession) [Chunin]
- Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike) [Chunin]
- Nehan Shouja No Jutsu (Salvation Temple Technique) [Jounin]

ThePonySlaystation

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:52 pm
Ronnel took the scroll before Nanashi could grab it.
"Now hold on Sharingan bucko. The Otokage is having a bit of trouble right now, and isn't in any condition to be learning new things. He's already having trouble with his memory, he doesn't need to strain it any further. These will just have to wait for a bit."
The medic scowled at the other person.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games