Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 pm
Naiyoki saw the blood drip.
"Oh um, It's right over here Yasou."
She started walking over to the bushes and stopped moving it aside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:50 pm
Yasou wiped his chin with his arm, as he looked passed the bushes. "Woah," He uttered quietly, he could see just a grassy wide open field, but it was more then that the stars seemed very bright, and the moon stuck out like a sore thumb in the corner of the sky. A slight breeze caused the greenery to move simultaneously.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 pm
Naiyoki smiled and giggled to his amazement. She walked over to him and look out to the field.
"Isn't this place amazing?? Nobody knows this place exist because they can't get through those trees back there."
She smiled and fell back into the grass. Fireflies flew into the sky as she fell back. She looked at them all flying around and just chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 am
"This place is awesome," Yasou replied, his eyes followed the fireflies for a bit. He then sat down a few feet to the side from her. "This definatly has the city beat by a long shot," he said as he lied back into the grass.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:18 am
Naiyoki closed her eyes and relaxed a bit.
"Everyone has there place to relax and get away from the world.....Well, this is mine."
She opened up her eyes looking up at the stary night and the moon full. She smiled.Naiyoki then heared a growl in some bushes.
"Hm? Looks like one of the animals saw you, Yasou"
She sat up as a gray wolf came out of the bushes snarling and growling at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 am
Yasou sat up quickly and stood between her and the wolf "Is that good or bad?!" he asked, standing in a defensive stance. He was ready to defend her if needed.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:03 pm
She stood up and went around him and smiled at him.
"Don't worry. I'll be fine, but just stand back. Sense you are new here, he thinks that you will tear this place down. Or tell everyone in the city about this place."
She walked over to the wolf and started petting it. The wolf growled and snarled even more but then quiet down a little.
"Calm down. He's a friend, he won't tell anyone about this place. His name is Yasou and he's a good guy."
The wolf snarled louder again. Then he bit my hand but not hard. Naiyoki flinched a little and some blood dripped down from the wolfs mouth.
"Please let go...Your hurting me a little and Yasou is a good person. Please beilieve me...."
The wolf lets go and glares at Yasou  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm
Ed stood still and said"I...I....sure" he walked out the door and headed for his house."What have I done"he asked himself as he walked into darkness.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 pm
Reina closed the door and jumped into bed. She had a full on blush going. What's wrong with me? she asked herself. A total stranger yet I couldn't stop myself. . Her heart was beating quite fast and she fell asleep like that waiting for morning to come.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 pm
Ed saw that the cofe shop was closed so he went to her apartment to see if the date was still on.He knocked at the door and waited for a respose.color]
(Did not see the close sighn)

xXxRandom CrapxXx

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:29 pm
~Ok there is a problem! You guys just broke the number one bad rule! You left me 7 pages behind! Thats not cool....I'm not reading all that you can forget it! I thought you would be smart enought to know not to leave me behind...Guess not...Someone give me a re-cap now...~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:39 pm
(( Uhmm I guess where you got left off was when you were in the bedroom with lerista. Then from there it was about how the girls started to meet the stealer s of night. Stella was with Kai, Naiyoki is with Yasou and Reina is with Ed. Then it was just flirting and serving tables here and there. Kess fell down cut herself with glass, the maids go help her. Reina gets unconscious because of thinking about Ed i guess and seeing the blood, gets taken home by Kess. Kess goes back to the cafe and Naiyoki and Yasou are flirting a lot. Then the cafe is closed and Yasou and Naiyoki go to the fields together. Ed followed Reina home and agree to go on a date I guess and Kess walks home. Some people were inactive for a while while. Sorry. ))  

Apple_Gel3

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:59 pm
Xial walked towards the naito cafe boredly he sighed "I'm so hungry..i hope they have cake here.." He then noticed they were closed and smaked his hand too his head "******** means no cake.." ((Sorry sorry didnt see the closed part razz ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:26 pm
Kess got home and noticed she left her wallet at the cafe. " CRAP!" She ran back to the cafe and saw someone in front. " Um.. Hi. Sorry we're closed" She smiled slightly.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:31 pm
Xial turned around and groaned "I noticed..and i was so looking forward to some cake.." His stomach grumbled slightly and he blushed slightly "Do you know any good place too eat around here..?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games