Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:36 pm
Daisuke chuckled slightly "you dont scare me..you weakling..you just think your better than me because you'r leaving? Please i could kill you if i wanted too.." He kicked the cage putting a large dent in it "now run along and have fun with your new master" He scoffed and spit at david ((He has very strong leg muscles >_<))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:39 pm
Jenna let him out. She felt like she should punch him in his face but she didn't. She rolled her eyes at the two of them fighting.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:40 pm
"Ha I know Im better then you!" He snarled. Dont make me mad or i Will kill you When i go crazy your a gonner. he shouted breathing heavy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:42 pm
Daisuke continued to stare at the ground boredly he wondered if any masters were coming to buy more slaves he closed his eye and sighed slightly he looked at the shop keeper "You..do i get food..? or must i go get myself some..?" He bent his bars slightly wondering if he should break out and get some food he then looked at the boy yelling at him "Feel free to try..weakling" He put emphasis on the last word wanting to kick this guys a**  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Iskara smiled at the two of them fighting, then she began walking in a circle around David. ( Strong back, good muscles, he’s a little beat up but my healers can handle that.) she thought as she walked. “Ill take him” Iskara was happy with him. “How much do you want for him?” Only half paying attention to her, she walked over to the other cage. “You’re a little riled up, what’s wrong?”  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 pm
David watched as he bent the bars and walked out."they give you food noodle. there nasty though." he said making a gaging noise.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:47 pm
Daisuke scoffed slightly "I dont like weaklings...he's one of the things i hate..." he sighed and slid into the back corner of the cage his red eye being the only thing showing "Now please leave my sight..i dont feel like talking" He closed his eye again and sighed slightly unable to go to sleep he looked at the ground and relaxed his hand on his leg his hair covering both eyes now  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:48 pm
"I Know my problem in its in that cage next to me I dont know what his deal is." david said pointing to the cage next to him.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:51 pm
Nan was in still down there near the cells and sat down to the side. She heard both boys fighting, verbally of course. She had no say in this so she kept her mouth shut and watched. She stared at her almost new master and looked at the woman who was going to buy someone. She looks kind, Nan thought, That's a relief then. Hopefully mine is too. looking back at her buyer.
((Im still there just still waiting..))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:51 pm
Jenna shook her head at you guys. She went up stairs and grabed food. She gave it to them. She walked away mumbling to herself about how stupid they were.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Daisuke looked at his food and groaned slightly "Dumb girl.." he whispered to himself he grabbed the food and finished it pretty fast knowing he probably wouldnt eat for awhile when he felt better..."Damn these noodles suck..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:53 pm
"Master? can we leave, I dont like this place anymore." david asked in a hurry  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:55 pm
“Soon, but first... He seems sad” She told David. That was Iskara’s downfall, she was too kind for her own good. “What is you name, boy?” She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:57 pm
Daisuke looked up at her slightly "Daisuke..why do you want to know?" He crawled back into the corner of his cage and sat their looking out of his cage his red eyes showing slightly he looked back at the ground covering his left eye slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 pm
She looked from David to Daisuk. She answered his question with another. “Daisuke, would you like to come with me?”  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games