Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image
Julian smiled down at Sonija, gently leaning down and kissing her. Julian was glad for the outcome of everything that had happened to him. While he had to endure quite a bit to get to this point, it was completely worth it to be with this demon; no, this girl, whom he could say truly did love him, and he truly loved her.

((Short post; sorry mind went blank))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:06 pm
Tenshu_Ousama
User Image Nathan flew around looking for the demon until he decided to give up and just landed on top of a building and sat down on and thought to himself

(Short Post, my bad....T__T)

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image
The press of his lips took her breath away. She loved him. There was no going back now. Everything was planned for them, it was destiny that they had met...or rather that he not kill her. She kisses back letting a thought linger in her mind to his. "I love you.." it whispers from her, hoping her kiss would let all her feelings for him show.

She pulls back softly looking up at him her eyes shimmering silver. She feels her heart begin to beat faster. She had a small but strong vision. It was them, together in the future...things were peaceful...til someone came back into their lives.

((It's ok, I understand completely XDD lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:17 am
User Image
I love you too. Julian thought when he heard Sonija's gentle words. He was content with the quiet moment that he and Sonija were sharing, but then it was suddenly broken by a long, low rumbling growl. Julian couldnt help but blush a little, and lifted one of his hands and began to rub the back of his neck. "Looks like I'm hungry.." Julian said with a nervous laugh. Of all the times... Julian thought, shaking his head a little, dissappointed that he had ruined the moment.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:29 am
User Image
Sonija giggled softly and stepped back looking at him Julian was cute looking that way. "Your stomach is right...we do need to eat.." Sonija let out a gentle laugh and walked back down the hall and back into the living room then making her way into the kitchen. Sonija calls back over her shoulder. "What do you want to eat? Or do you want take out?" She turned around to face Julian, laughing quietly at her own joke.

Sonija was joking, trying to get the vision out of her mind. It was peaceful and bright...then..the one person she KNEW she had to kill and soon was there, Chris. She wanted tonight to be peaceful, but it still bugged her...it seemed that maybe the vision was to happen in the near future, not the distant.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image
Julian laughed a little, following Sonija as she walked. When she asked what Julian wanted, he shrugged a little. "It honestly doesnt matter that much to me, I will be happy with whatever you have stored up in this place." Julian said with a chuckle. He still had his scythe with him, but then leaned it up against the wall when they passed back through the living room, seeing no reason to actually carry it with him.

((Ill bring in Chris in just a moment, Im short on time right now))  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image
Sonija rummaged through the fridge and freezer and found some Quiche the family had left frozen for another time. That they will never have together She thought sadly to herself. Sonija set the oven on bake and threw the quiche in not waiting for the preheat seeing how it would start cooking while it heated up. She set the timer for an hour and sat down at the island in the kitchen. Sonija smiles up at Julian noticing he didn't have his Scythe. "You are comfortable around me." She states happily. She looks down and notices she still had her katana and her whip. "I forget I have them.." Sonija blushes as she unwinds the whip and unbuckles the katana from her other side and lays them on the floor by her chair out of the way. Sonija nods at the empty chair on the other side of the island facing her. "If you would like to sit down." Sonija smiles her charming smile glad to have his company and his love.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image
Julian smiled a little at Sonija, taking a seat in one of the chairs that sat next to a table. "Yes, I am. You said it yourself; we are safe here. What need is there to keep carrying my scythe with me at all times then?" Julian said with a soft laugh. Julian wanted to believe that they really would never be found here, but he had a sinking feeling that this was only a temperary peace; a calm before the storm if you will.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image
Chris was not walking the silent streets, the wound on his hand that Sonija had caused had healed, but had left a hole in his hand. Personally he hated the scar, it made him feel like he had some sort of relation to that blasted man who commanded his angels from up high. "Coward." Chris mumbled under his breath as he walked. "Easy now Chris. I hate him just as much as any demon, but I am also smart enough to know what kind of power he commands... But there will come a day where the serpent will crush the man with his heel." Wrath said, quoting the bible in a sort of twisted way. Demons might be comdemmed by that blasted book and its auther, but even they knew its contents.

As Chris and Wrath walked, the latter of the two suddenly stopped dead in his tracks at a corner, causing Chris to stop a few steps away. Wrath looked very serious as he scanned the area, as if looking for some sort of danger.
"Someone is here... namely your betrothed and that blasted angel with the silver scythe. Though I dont see them anywhere." Wrath said, turning his head this way and that as he looked for the two he spoke of.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image
Sonija smiles and nods. "Very true...I did say that...it's just I think we both feel the same thing...and that's that something is coming...and we don't know how long we will be safe here, or anywhere we go." She takes a deep breath and lets it out in a sigh. "We have to kill Chris...or atleast get him off our trail.." Sonija turns to the oven and checks it to make sure the quiche wasn't burning. "I keep having visions...and I haven't had them so rapid or in consequential order like they have been coming to me." Her voice becomes a low harsh whisper as she finishes her thought. "I keep seeing...the thing I fear the most..." Sonija stands back up and looks to Julian with tears prickling at the corners of her eyes. A lump catches in her throat and forbids her to speak so she sends it to Julian's mind. "I keep seeing you die.."

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image
Julian listened to Sonija, and couldnt help but feel a little bit of worry rise up in him; making him feel very human for an angel. "I see..." Julian said, not exactly knowing what to say at a revelation like that. Just moments ago they had been so happy, and now... He didnt know whether to think that these visions were real or things created in Sonija's subconcious because of her worrying about his health; but he prayed for the latter. Julian stood up, moving over to Sonija and wrapped his arms around her small frame. "It is alright Sonija... Everything will be alright..." Julian said, though honestly he didnt know whether it would be or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image Nathan stood up once again but only to see something silver flying at him; it was an angel's spear. Nathan quickly kicked the spear out of the way and an angelic warrior flew at him with his sword drawn. Nathan summoned his longsword to his hands and blocked the angel; due to the gravity enhanced speed of the angel Nathan and the angel crashed through the building he was on and into the streets. Nathan stood up and jumped back and said, "Why is it that your attacking me; I have done nothing wrong!" the angel looked Nathan over and said, "As an order from god I am to eliminate you at once for your betrayal" Nathan looked at the angel and said, "So I must kill you in order to protect my own life to in tern save others from these demons" Nathan and then angel clashed for about an hour before both were practically drained of their energy. The angel flew at Nathan with the last of his strength in an attempt to pierce straight through Nathan's armor and into his chest. Nathan quickly side stepped and brought his sword down into the angels back and cut him completely in half. Nathan than sat down and his feet became soaked in the angel's blood. Nathan fell back and his sword disappeared. Nathan than stared off into the sky questioning why he was still considered a evil in the eyes of what he was helping.  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image
Sonija hadn't meant to ruin the good mood. It wasn't her intention it was just, it scared her. It made her feel weak, and helpless and she couldn't stand to feel that way. Sonija HAD to protect her angel. Even if that meant leaving him somewhere safe and fighting Chris on her own. She wraps her arms around him and her wings followed suit wrapping them close together. Sonija didn't want to let go. She never would. If they were meant to be together than, yes, they will make it out of this hell on earth alive.

Sonija gasped. A shudder ran through her. It was like a chill had nestled itself into her heart and lungs. She could hardly breath. It was part of the enchantment she had set to let her know when an intruder was near. She let her mind wander out a bit to sense who or what it was. Her eyes snapped open and she let out a low growl. Her wings wrapped a little tighter wrapping the angel and demon protectively. He is here Was all that went through her mind.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image
Suddenly and almost violently Wrath's head snapped around, pointing right at a corner building across the street from Chris and Wrath. A dark smiled spread across his lips as he gazed at the building. "I was right, she is here and she knows that we have found her as well. Might I say she is rather angry too." Wrath said, looking over at Chris for a moment before beginning to cross the empty street. Chris followed suit, stopping next to Wrath right at the corner of a brick building at the corner of the street. "She is in there...?" Chris asked, a little confused as the building had no doors or windows. "Yes, she is." Wrath said, never taking his gaze off the building before both of the demons.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

hyena_of_leisure

Shameless Man-Lover

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 pm
hazeleyeddemon88
lord_kyle_wolfmon
(okay Im a little lost as Im new here...recap please?)

((Well what would you like to know??? lol))

(everything 'current' would help.)  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games