Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson frowned, having been doodling and finished the page she sat up, tapping her pencil against her hand before slipping it behind her ear and making her way out of the hotel room, headed to maybe get a snack from the lobby. She grabbed a bag of cookies using some of her money and heard Jake apologize to Decker when she was around the corner, and heard him say he wouldn't be with them much longer, making her sigh. So he was going to leave. Leaving her alone with all the love birds. Great. She stepped out, planning on heading toward her room but stopped and looked at Decker, opening her mouth to ask him why he was leaving before Krysta came out and asked if he had made any friends, she scoffed. Of course he didn't consider her a friend. "I'm his friend."She smiled, sending Decker a wink. "Even if I get mad and he doesn't think so. I'm always his friend."She assured him, well. Both of them. She bit into her cookie before turning on her heel and going back into her room, plopping down on her bed. That made her feel just a tad bit better.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

||Bah, short post||

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter felt the sweet taste of Seth lips overcome his whole body. He got the butterfly in the tummy feeling. He smiled with his eyes still shut and whipsered.
"Goodnight, love. I'll alway be next to you even in our dreams."
Ritter kissed him on the forehead and drifted to sleep.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker smiled as Jacky came and went.
She threw her words out there and he couldn't help but laugh.
He looked up at Krysta and smiled.
"She's really hot.", he said.
He didn't whisper.
He wanted to say it loud enough for Jacky to hear.
He tilted his head and grinned.
Yes, she was his friend... but he was both terrified and attracted to her.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Krysta bonked Decker's head with hers and shook her head.
"Who gives a s**t what parents think? Look at these kids. Their families gave up on them and they're trying to make the best in life. Your dad is just a person. A stubborn one at that and you could bring the world to him on the sliver plater and it won't matter anything. Live life for yourself and stop trying to impress your father."
Krysta didn't care what parent thought of her. She just knew they need her to get by but they didn't a apperciate her either. But that she left them, she has to think things that will her life happy. And not care what others thought of her happiness.
"I have feeling this will get better if you do what right for you."
Krysta winked at him, kissing him on the cheek. She got up and took Savannah by the hand again. Before waking off she turn to Decker.
"You need people to support you, not people who bring you down. You need friends. And they need a family. Night you two."
Krysta and Savannah went to their bed room and prepare to got sleep. They got in bed and awaited the next day in sweet slumber.

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

Jake didnt say a word he just wandered back in the room and took a blanket out and laid on the floor. Compared to the bed they had back at HMI it was comfortable, and he didnt feel like sleeping in a bed. He mentally told the other voices good night and let himself drift off to sleep. The last thoughts were of Kairi and how much he wished he could have been in there instead of in here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

Jacky felt her cheek's heat up at Decker, dork. She shook her head, pushing it out of her mind for now, seeing as he did like to tease her. She finished off her cookie and curled up in her bed, watching her firefly flicker on the plant she had set it on, amazed by the effect such a tiny bug could have on her. Then again, tiny things could effect things majorly. People did that everyday to the earth itself. She yawned, blinking before she ended up drifting to sleep herself, only slightly curious what would happen tomorrow. The fact she was actually in a comfortable bed and able to sleep peacefully let her actually sleep, instead of just half sleeping and half having a nightmare while starring at the wall

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 pm

~~Time skip~~

11AM.
Wake up call is issued.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

Rolling over Jake shifted to his butt and felt his back pop. "Okay...maybe the floor wasnt such a good idea." He stood up and winched.
"Good morning." "Well...your cheerful....what are you up to?" To that he got no response. Instead he dove into his bag and pulled out a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. He locked the door behind him and the moment he got into the shower the voices all started to speak again. So he turned the water on high to drown them out, but of course since they were all in his head it wouldnt work. Though they did calm down a bit as the searing hot water scorched over his skin. He didnt stay in long, just long enough to get clean. Then climbed out of the shower and dressed quickly. Stepping out he went to try and figure out what was for breakfast.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Decker was up and running before the wake up call.
He was packing some stuff in the van.
He had went to the store around 9AM and bought everything they would need for the lake house, besides the stuff that would parish before they got there.
He had bought a cooler and put some drinks in it and bought some chips and snacks.
He also bought some healthier snacks.
Some carrot sticks and veggie snacks.
He figured that the others could grab some breakfast from the lobby on their way out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

Jackson groaned, feeling something on her nose her eye's flickered open, seeing the firefly fluttering it's wings on her nose before flying away in the room. A small smile graced her lips before she sat up and stretched, looking toward the window to see it was the normal weather she was used to, not exactly depressing but kind of drizzly. She got out of bed, running her hands through her hair before taking them out of the regular braids and grabbing the outfit she would wear for the day. She hoped into the shower, her voices weren't morning people and neither was she. So she was lucky this morning, they had talked her awake yesterday for the new arrivals but today, they were tired. She got out of the shower, brushing through her hair and looking at the now fading blue she had in it, she would need to dye them again soon or it would just be regular black. She slipped out of the bathroom looking at the other girls and chuckling. "Wakey Wakey guys. Time to start heading out."She smiled, hoping everyone would be in a better mood today and headed down to the lobby, seeing a free breakfast and grabbed herself a coffee and an apple. Not really wanting anything else. She bit into her apple, shaking her still damp hair and looking at her firefly who was now back in it's jar and buzzing about nonchalantly, she was just glad it was still alive. She yawned, making her way outside to put her things away, and seeing Decker she chuckled, walking up to the van "Early riser eh?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Decker looked back at her and smiled.
"Yeah. That I am.", he said, smiling.
After he organized some room for her and everyone's bags he moved out of her way and pulled out another shopping bag.
He pulled out a pack of gum, a pack of cigarettes, a box of condoms, and other miscellaneous items and stuff.
"I have everyone covered. Even the lady time of the month.", he muttered.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

Jake grabbed his bag up and walked downstairs to the lobby and grabbed up and apple and some more food as well as a cup of coffee then walked outside sipping it slowly. "Mornin you two, sleep well?" He smiled at them both as he was in a better mood as the weather was muggier. "Beautiful weather we're having." He grinned, the voices silent as they appreciated the voices as well.

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image

"Well that makes one of us."Jackson murmured, leaning against the van and finishing her apple, starring up at the clouds while Decker finished up, at least he knew what he was doing and didn't just do it at last minute. She scratched at her cheek glancing into the van and putting her things inside before sitting down comfortably, she didn't want to sit up front this time, seeing as she didn't want to bother Decker. She looked at the things he was putting away and chuckled "I suppose you do. I don't think any of us smoke, since it was against HMI rules but it's whatever to me."She said, picking up the pack of gum and popping a piece in her mouth before putting it back and smiling. She loved gum, and other candy, which made her wonder how many things of Japanese food and candy she had. She had gotten so much stuff from her order she hadn't even looked at all of it yet. She sipped at her coffee and smiled at Jake as he came out "Mornin' I slept great actually. First time ive slept in awhile, so yeah, better than great."She couldn't keep but be happy about that. She really never had a good nights sleep but she didn't wake up or scream, it was perfect. "As always."She chuckled, she loved gloomy weather so it was great. "Good thing I have an umbrella, we might need one later."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image

Jake smiled and leaned against the van at another spot. He glanced up at the sky and idly placed his hand over his coffee to keep water out. "I slept on the floor, nice back pop too." He winched a bit and chuckled. Looking back at the sky he shook his head lightly. "None for me thanks...the rain keeps Max and the others quiet for awhile." He smiled softly and hoped that Kairi would be out soon. He looked over at Decker and smiled. "So where are we going today?" He tilted his head slightly in curiosity. The rain was really the best weather he enjoyed for multiple reasons. Not to mention he could hide the tears when they came, for they would come.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Decker smiled and nodded to him.
"I rarely sleep throughout the night. And we're heading to the lake today.", he murmured.
He chuckled at Jackson.
"Just because you don't smoke doesn't mean I don't."
He wrapped an arm around Jackson and grinned.
"I know you heard me last night.", he chuckled he heard her mention an umbrella and shook his head.
"I used the computer at the lobby to see how the weather is at the lake. It's going to be cloudy, but there's no rain. So we can go swim or take the boats out."
He wanted to avoid her asking about the phones and stuff.
He knew his guilt would cause him to puke.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games