Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:35 pm
Minako smiled warmly at Kou when he returned, though Artemis was still caustious of him. She would catch him staring at him, as if he expected to see someone else appear. Grumbling to herself, she then picked up Artemis as she placed him on her lap in hopes of getting him to stop staring.

"So what should we do now then?" She asked, seeing how she was already late for work. It would be kind of hard to explain why she didn't show up, as she began to picture what would happen when she did go to work again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:46 pm
"And this must be your cat." Kou gave Artemis a curious look as he gave the other some attention. He sighed then put his arm around Minako's shoulders. "We can either go watch the movie now or sit here and talk for a while." He suggested. "It'd be better if you didn't try to walk for a while, though."  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:04 pm
"Doesn't matter to me unless you want to watch the movie then you would have to carry me." She said in a joking tone, as she placed the back of her hand on her forehead, as she closed her eyes pretended to faint. She then slightly moved her hand, as she carefully opened one eye to see what he was doing. A big grin formed on her face, before she quickly grabbed Artemis in a hug.

Artemis was caught off guard by this, and made a small shrieking noise. Though he quickly tried to cover it up by quickly climbing out of Minako's arms, and jumping off the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
In truth, he was just hungry now. His stomach could be heard rumbling away. Palcing a hand on his abs, he pushed himself up to his feet. With a nervous smile, he said his name finally to these girls. "Suiseki.." It was a strange environment for him right now. All four of these women held exceptional beauty and it made it harder for his shy character.

His tall figure practically towered over the Senshi as he walked off. "I'll just be one my way." Suiseki would be fine, his mental and physical strength becoming somewhat stable.

Rawfully Smutty

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:11 pm
Kou watched Minako carefully, as he was still learning how she acted. He leaned over to her as she pretended to faint then drew back slightly as she grabbed Artemis, who promptly shrieked and bolted. "You are such a tease." He leaned forward as Artemis bolted for cover so that his face was just in front of hers.

He looked into her eyes, trying to read what she was thinking and feeling. "I love you." He said quietly after a moment, putting his arms around her waist and leaning forward to give her a long and deep kiss which left him tingling all the way down to his toes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:38 pm
ViciouslySexy
In truth, he was just hungry now. His stomach could be heard rumbling away. Palcing a hand on his abs, he pushed himself up to his feet. With a nervous smile, he said his name finally to these girls. "Suiseki.." It was a strange environment for him right now. All four of these women held exceptional beauty and it made it harder for his shy character.

His tall figure practically towered over the Senshi as he walked off. "I'll just be one my way." Suiseki would be fine, his mental and physical strength becoming somewhat stable.

"Suiseki!" Aisu ran over to him. "Let me help you, at least part of the way."

She looked back at the senshi. She threw a piece of paper at them, with her phone number written hastily on it. "Call me when you decide to explain what is going on."

She felt an...attachment to Suiseki, though she had never met him before.

((just so no one freaks out, the "attachment" is their powers. Since Aisu is Neptunian she has water while Suiseki has water and ice.))  

Darkness Cake

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:43 pm
Roselite Blade
((just so no one freaks out, the "attachment" is their powers. Since Aisu is Neptunian she has water while Suiseki has water and ice.))

((It can be whatever kind of attachment, within the ToS anyways, that both of you feel comfortable with. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:45 pm
"I..I'm fine, really." His voice shook slightly as he started to move away from this scene. He felt his body become hot. Sweat soon began to form on his forehead as he truly became nervous. Suiseki felt so humiliated. He was like a little boy who was finally introduced to the opposite gender. If it were one thing he was never good at then it would have to be women or just plain old communication skills.

He should have taken Aisu's help but he wouldn't. He could fend for himself and his place was not too far off from the current location. Suiseki left a small smile for Aisu before turning around.

Rawfully Smutty

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:59 pm
lightsenshi
Roselite Blade

((It can be whatever kind of attachment, within the ToS anyways, that both of you feel comfortable with. 3nodding ))

((yeah but I figured Suiseki liked Ami so I didn't want to try anything unless he wanted it))

IC:

"But...okay." Before he left, she handing him her number as well. "If you need me...call." She smiled back at him. "Take care Suiseki-kun."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:44 pm
Minako slowly closed her eyes, as she wrapped her arms around him. She was glad she missed that bus, because now she could be with the person she loved. Though for the moment she totally forgot that Artemis was still in the room, and he suddenly decided to make his presence known by digging his claws into her leg, causing her to shriek out in pain.

Artemis didn't stop there either, as he bit down on Kou's ankle as hard as he could. He decided that until he found out more about this boy, he would keep a close eye on him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:54 pm
Kou flinched slightly as his ankle was bitten into but didn't hurry the kiss along. "I think your cat has an objection to us being together." He gently caressed Minako's cheek. He leaned over to check Minako's ankle, which had a bit of a claw mark in it but nothing serious.

"So Minako, are you really Sailor Venus?" He asked suddenly as he sat back up and looked into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:01 pm
Minako had a startled sort of expression on her face, when he asked suddenly if she was Sailor Venus or not. She still didn't know if she should tell him, and wanted to wait till the right time. She quickly leaned up, as she glanced towards Artemis who was giving her a serious look.

"What would give you that idea?" She then asked him, so she could atleast see why he was asking or if he seriously wanted to know.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:07 pm
"Because you two look a lot alike." Kou glanced over at Artemis curiously then shrugged as if dismissing the subject. "Nevermind. It's not important at all." He sat next to Minako and slipped one arm around her waist, leaning her head on his shoulder. He remained quiet, simply holding her close to him. Which felt right to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:12 pm
Minako could of sworn she heard Artemis sigh, as he decided not to press the subject. She kind of regreted not telling him though. They were dating and she loved him and he loved her. Bitting her bottom lip, as she glanced towards Artemis and then to Kou out of the corner of her eye, she quickly blurted out the first question that came to mind.

"What would you do if I some how was Sailor Venus?" She asked, as she moved her head from his shoulder so she was looking at him. She defienatly heard Artemis groan, before jumping up on the bed between them. She prepared herself to grab him incase he tried anything.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:22 pm
"It wouldn't change a thing." Kou smiled to Minako and kept his eyes on hers. "Because it wouldn't." He glanced over curiously at Artemis but then returned his attention to her. He marvelled at how soft and warm she was and it surprised him to find that he liked holding her close.

"Here's a thought," he changed the subject. "Why don't you swing over to the dojo on Friday after work and spend the night that way we can go to the beach together on Saturday."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games