Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 pm
"I-I don't know, I can't even drive at all" Well, that was only half true. A motorcycle was familiar to her, and even though she still preferred walking everywhere. "Your usually the one to transport everyone..." An example would've been just then. Stepping out of the car after it park, Xaio continued her way towards her office knowing they could still communicate whether he came or not. Even if he did, she'd quarantine herself into her office till she changed from the slightly soaking coat that gathered water between the garage and the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image

He looks over at her with a slight sigh of annoyance. Well, he had her assurance at least. Besides, he knew her scent now so if she left it would be obvious. He stands with a snort of slight anger before walking over, hand resting comfortably on Mugen as he walks to his room. He could smell that Duke was back so he was relieved as far as he was concerned. He walks into his room, laying Mugen down onto its holder, then sits on the bed, doing his before bed meditation session.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:24 pm
neo with out any effort disarmed the man and threw him agaisnt the wall as neo held onto his throught choking him to death as the mans body was covere din bruses from neo as he wasn ti nthe mood to let the guy off easy. he let the man go alive after he heard what Vera said to the other guy. neo turned to them both. "well that was pointless. he didnt even help me get my bordom out. yo ushoukld have told me to stop sooner i gues."said neo a she looked to the downed man neo had beaten up with one hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke nodded agreeing with her. "True, completely true," he though looking over and seeing Sky work on her abandoned project. He watched her for a second and sighed knowing what had happened already without asking. He quickly walked over to where Cade was and knocked on his door. "Give me a second, I have to talk about something to someone else," he sighed mentally.

Sky sat there ignoring everyone that was moving about in the garage and Mustange coming back. She just continued to look at the blue prints intently and putting parts up on the bike welding or bolting the parts onto the bike quickly. She sighed feeling a little bad about going off on Cade but she refused to go apologize to him no mater how bad it made her feel.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke's body grew a bit rigid at the sudden voice once more, but she was quick to recover as if it hadn't occured. I'm not angry, master, Her humane voice thought, putting a bit more emphasis on master. She didn't linger on her discrete conversation with their leader, though; rather, she made it look like all of her attention focused on Akikitai. "Don't be afraid, Kitai. I would never let him do anything to you," Zeke started, and she realized it was a bit of a strange way to start off such a conversation, but the awkward beginning was gratefully over with, due to the fact she unveiled his emotions by mere sight. And usually, the introduction to a conversation dealt with revealing what the victim felt, right? Zeke sighed and flew a bit closer since she still held a bit of distance between them, and now held it to where the tip of their wings--when beat in synchronization--were only about an inch apart. And for her massive size, that was still pretty far apart. "So, tell me what's on your mind, dear one," Zeke said, her voice still soothingly soft, almost maternal. Which, if she thought about it, she realized that since Dericx thought of him as a son and she was practically with Dericx--no matter how she denied it--that almost made Akikitai her 'son'. Unable to handle that thought, she dispelled it, desperate to leave no trace.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Akikitai
User Image

"I don't!" he said with an awkward tension in his voice. He looked to the ground and back to her, a little more calmly,"I don't like him. I don't want to be apart of this," he told her with tears coming back to his eyes. His eyes darted to the ground, he shut them tightly. "Nothing makes sense," he said, as he began to bank off to the right, unintentionally.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:46 pm
"Ok." She headed on upstairs and into her office with a swift pace. The cold clothing was really starting to chill her in the air conditioned place. Stripping down ,drying off, and redressing into some fanal pants and a black tang top, she comfortably sat down on her couch/bed and awaited patiently by sketching out the Ficus in her office on some notebook she held.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image

Cade growls in annoyance as his peace is disturbed by a knock on the door. "Come in Duke! I haven't locked it yet!" he growls out, shutting his eyes once again. He would have his pre-sleep meditation! He had been deprived of it long enough on the three day mission. He should know to not leave him in control of people who were just as volatile as he is.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Sorry if I disturbed you and with that look on your face I'm guessing I did. I wanted to thank you though for keeping things in working order and also to ask a favor of you," he said only standing in the door way tapping his fingers quickly on the wall. He wasn't completely sure on how he was going to ask what he was going to ask but he knew he needed to do it. He took in a deep breath of air before he asked the question nervously. "I wanted to know if you would watch over Sky as like a brother...." He stopped right there feeling extreamly off asking this of on of his people but he didn't have time to keep her safe or help her be a leader at all and she needed to be it since he'd seen how she had worked when she was under heavy fire with a group and everyone made it out alive because of her. That was about the same time that was poisoned with that extinct plague...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 pm
User ImageVera Black

Vera pulls back her staff into it's aiding stance beside her. She brings down her upper torso just so, to examine the poor man Neo had heavily concussed. "Hang on, let's not be hasty. This is a wonderful piece of work here. I'd say the compound injury on this guy's nose shows you've got good power in your triceps." Vera laughs heartily and claps her hands. She continues this, turning back to the lackluster shop and entering it.

There she greets the man behind the counter. A rather short and osseous old fellow. "Hey Sal! Say, got any strong take-outers shipped in recently?" The senile gent grins a wrinkly grin and with care, holds up a small vial. It contained a mysterious, thick liquid, yellow in hue.
"Sap from.. um.. um.. Desert-rose. Used in Tanzania.. aid hunters,"he speaks out slowly, his voice raspy and creepy to hear.

The Maharani

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:04 am
neo smiled slightly from behinde his mask and wanded what she wanted here this time. she likeed the strange things on sale here for organization members and bwegan to think of something to do later. one good idea was to vist military x to see her for the foirst time since he left militar x but decided there leader wouldnt appraove so he gave up the thought. he decided he would pay there leader a visit to the training room after to see how skilled he still was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:53 am
User Image

Cade looks to him as he entered. When he noticed his irritation he sighs softly. "It is that, but it is also that girl. She grates on my nerves," he mutters, finding something oddly familiar about her in a way. His ears nearly twitch as he continues to drum on the wall, it was an annoying sound normally, but so close to the full moon it was even more so. When he finally spat it out, he snaps open his eyes. He couldn't help but chuckle. "Fine, but she is your responsibility on nights of the full moon," he states, it being the one time he managed to feel free despite the hatred for the ones who turned him and turned his life upside down. "I honestly do not see how she is leader material. She is rude, easily set off, and has an attitude as bad as me."  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Fine, I'll do that," Duke said still feeling a little bit off for not doing this himself like he normally would. He stopped tapping his fingers on the wall and stood up strait trying to figure out how to put his words again. "Because I've seen the way she's leaded before. I've seen how well she can complete a mission as the leader and get everyone out unharmed. That was the night she left because of the injuries she'd received..." he stopped releasing he didn't really give Cade an answer. He let out a huff of air unsure himself why other then that situation and countless others when she's led people to do different things that kept them safer then what she was ordered. "I guess because she is a rebel to my orders, but she can lead a group of people to still complete the mission. If that makes any sense at all," he added shrugging.

Sky enjoyed the peace and quiet around the garage with only one other person there who was working on a bullet hole on the chopper. She sung to herself as she worked trying to keep her mind off of where she was again and how she disliked it here already. So far she at least didn't have any problems with any of her partners, except for maybe that Cade guy. She grimaced as her shoulder wound started hurting more and more until it felt like she'd just gotten it. Now why is it hurting!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 am
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke sighed and looked off to the side as she pondered his words. This was definitely Kitai; Aki would never say anything like that. "You are part of this, Akikitai, and you always will be. There's no changing that now," She started, still not letting her gaze fall back on him as her words held a bit of shame behind the maternity. She knew it wasn't her fault he was stuck there, but she did know that it was unfortunate for anyone who wanted to leave. Those that leave usually don't survive past a week of release, and she--among a few others--only knew why. Finally, Zeke looked back over to him, realizing his unintentional stray off course. "Kitai, your emotions are besting your flight; steady out," She instructed, flying over to his right to gently nudge his side with caution not to interfere wings. The dim green flames licked furiously at the boy for the elapsed time brief contact was made, but fell away once she pulled from his side to linger back a little so that their wings didn't risk collision. "Well, rather than saying nothing makes sense, elaborate on that. Give me the specifics," Zeke said, her voice masking a bit of amusement now.  

xCIZINEC

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:51 am
User Image

He nods, the terms accepted so he would watch out for her despite the fact he didn't like the idea of babysitting. When he tried to explain his motives for choosing her as leader, he simply gives him a blank stare, understanding it to a certain degree. "I suppose if you've been with Military X long enough it does," he sighs softly, standing. He walks by him, grabbing Mugen out of habit before he leaves the room. "Lock it when you're done gawking," he states, coal black eyes determined since he had a mission to accomplish, though he had no idea how he would do it. Even when he had been with his parents, he was an only child. He contemplates, everyone avoiding him as he walked back to the garage, afraid that he might snap at them. When he got back to the garage, he sat down in a corner, close enough to be there if she needed something, but far enough to the point he could at least try to meditate.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games