Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:58 am
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal sat up and looked at Fayte his eyes still wet from crying but he had stopped crying for the most part. "I..I was traveling and went to see the palace but it was attacked" He said. He looked down "My name is..Kendal and I think I came through the door" He said. He looked at them trying not to cry again. He was still scared.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:17 am
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Cub

Omotayo did nothing but held Lunia close and comfort her while he listened to her speak. He was nearly as sad as she was that her father was gone though a big part of it being because it was forcing her to try and grow up to fast, she was a kid and should act and play as such, bnut it couldn't be help, she was now the Queen and there was nothing he can do to change that. "Well we need to find them, if you still feel pain from your father getting further away, that means there's a good chance that he's still alive." He tried convincing her. "And if thats the case we do need to question my father once he gets well." He added shortly after. With the wind dancing and revolving around them, it would sooth her of her pain and indeed it was working gradually. "Your welcome." He replied.

Omotayo attention was pulled away from Lunia when the guards came to report there findings. "Well should I personally go looking for the other?" He asked of Lunia since he didn't like seeing her in pain, he was planning on doing so but was asked to accompany her. "Sure, why not." He stated calmly the wind which was still dancing around him caused his hair to sway.

Celestin Selone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:17 am
((Aldon, the ferret, is in the jail with Ume and Klay now.))

Dais strolled through Damascus, being passed shortly by a group of soldiers holding two children in a cage coming from the direction of the mine. Those were the same soldiers he saw heading into the mine. The children must have been in there. It hadn't been a rescue mission then. Otherwise, why would the children be in a cage? Oh, right. They probably weren't supposed to be in there especially since there was a very blatant "Do Not Enter" sign.

A round ball of fur scrambled out of Dais's bag, and he sighed. Aldon had probably gotten bored of being inside.

It wasn't any of Dais's business anyway and it really didn't interest him unless it related to certain matters. He stalked into the Damascus library that the assistant had requested the book from.

He much preferred Meracilite's library over Damascus's. But he didn't mind Damascus's library. Demons were supposed to be all about brimstone and fire. At least, that was how the myth came down. The other people could go ahead and test out the theory if they liked.

"Can I help you?" the librarian at the front desk asked.

"Yes, I'm here from Meracilite to pick up a book for the library," Dais answered.

After a few more exchanges, Dais procured the book that the assistant had asked him to retrieve. With a simple nod and thank you, Dais headed out of the Damascus library.

"Aldon, you hungry?" Dais asked as he looked down at his bag. But he was talking to empty air. Where did he go? The librarian fumbled in his bag and found nothing. Of all times...

Dais took a seat at a neaby bench in front of the library and closed his eyes.

There were bars in the area. Whiskers went up and down.

Squeak! The view abruptly changed and Dais could see the figure of a boy and hear him yelling about why he was there.

Dais grumbled as he opened his eyes and stood up. The ferret had somehow followed the cage. Dais had no idea where he was. For now, he was going to have to use Aldon as his eyes and ears to figure out where the ferret was.

Bars. What places had bars? Jails or dungeons? He didn't know where all the jails were, and the palace wasn't going to be exactly a place where you could just walk in and ask, "Have you see a ferret?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:23 am

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

The Last Hope

User Image

"Okay then, let's get this over and done with." She said, walking towards the cells with Omotayo. Sounds of footsteps could be heard coming downstairs into the cell area where Klay and Ume were. A guard could be seen, he came to the cell and looked at Klay and then behind him. "These are the two kids, your majesty." he said, bowing and retreating back up the stairs. A young little girl looked at Klay and went right to the bars, she knelt down to his height and held out a piece of bread. "Your bound to be pretty hungry, running around in my caverns huh?" she asked him rhetorically. "Your hair, it's such a unique colour. It's very vibrant and beautiful you know. That's a hard thing to come across these days," she said. Trying to be as nice as possible.

xLulie

Enqlish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:37 am
User ImageKlay stared down the Queen, giving her a smug look. "Why thank you, I try to keep it nice for dungeon creeping!" Klay exlaimed sarcastically, "And no thanks to the bread, I'm allergic to peace offerings." Klay stood up and picked the bread up anyways, shoving it in his pocket just in case him and Ume were in the cell for a long time.
"So, what brings you here? Gunna pester me about entering forbidden areas, and... What the hell is THAT!?" Klay jumped back and pointed to a furry critter in the corner of the room.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:49 am

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia sighed, shrugging. She placed her hand on one of the bars and smirked. "The area is forbidden because it isn't a place for little kids to just go and play in!" she exclaimed. She got so angry that the iron bar snapped in half due to her amazing strength and forgetfullness that she had such strength. "Oh poopie!" she yelled, sounding like a little girl again. She bent the bar back so it stayed strong in the same place as before, just a little snap in it. She smiled at Klay and looked deeply into his eyes, trying to foresee some things about him, which she did thanks to her necklace. "I am allowing you to leave this cell, but you are to stay in my castle until i get back to have a proper chat with you... yes?" she said to him. "You will be shown to your room if you wish to leave, and your little friend will go with you... and the ferret" she said, noticing something about Klay that she had seen. "We have things to talk about," she said. Waiting for Klays response. "Omotayo, please will you carry the little girl to her room and then come back down here as fast as possible, i have to talk with Klay alone.

xLulie

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 am
Aldon the ferret meeped and froze as the strange boy pointed at him. It was as if the ferret understood the boy. More people were here outside the bars. The ferret's size would allow it to slip out the cage if it wanted to. But it was curious, and it was hungry. ... and it saw the bread that went into Klay's pocket.

---

Meanwhile, in the city elsewhere, Dais frowned as he heard the words "majesty" and "forbidden" from Aldon's ears. Aldon sure had a way of ending up in the wrong places sometimes. They had to be in the palace. Dais hoped the ferret would leave and ind its way out of the structure otherwise Dais was going to have to find some lame excuse to get in... or just sneak in. Wonderful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:06 pm
Within Lunia's mind a bright lightfilled her vision causing all that she saw to go blank. A voice ancient and wise spoke clearly throough her consciousness, " Dear little one who's life has been strained so Vackel, your neighbooring kingdom has fallen into disarray, the royal family of both Vackel and Celirius as well as the heir to the Meracitile throne are trapped the palace lit aflame by wicked hands. Please save them, they need help and it appears that you ar the only one that can save them. " The voice was the Great Fragment Dimensional Bonds itself, callingout for help to aid it's companions, for a fragment to even acknowledge a human is extraordinarily rare, to actually speak to them and ask for help is something that is only done in the most dire of situations.  

Nicko1421

Enqlish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 pm
User ImageThe Queen snapped the bars and made Klay jump back yet again. 'Crazy bit...' The Queen's stare entranced Klay and all he could do was stare back. When she finally broke their eyes contact, Klay felt kind of dirty, like something crawled in his mind and picked about, or his pocket... Klay's hand met a furry tail in his pocket and Klay yet again jumped back.
"THIS PLACE IS MESSED!!" Klay screamed, tripped and fell on his butt. "Hell ya I want out! I want out of this place!" Klay ignored the 'furret' in his pocket and frowned intensly. 'Wait a minute... I'm in... I'M IN THE PALACE!!!' Klay jumped up and ran back to the bars, "Kay, yayayayaya I DON'T CARE!!! WOH You talk a lot girl, let me OUT! I need to go exploring this mystical palace!!" Klay was hopping with excitment then looked back at Ume, "But she comes with me!" Klay ran over and slung Ume over his shoulders giving her a piggy-back. "LET'S GO!!!" Klay pointed towards the exit with a long outstreched fingure.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:12 pm
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Club

Omotayo walked along side Lunia as they were to head to the cells, once there they would walk in a few yards then come to a stop infront of the bared cell which both the tresspassers were in. Standing there with his arms crossed and folded infront of him, Omotayo was silent for the most part with his eyes closed as the wind that naturally revolves around him without the use of his element control. When the kid began to get smart Omotayo's eyes opened slowly but it amused him, Omotayo himself was sarcastic and a joker so he felt that he could get along with Klay, that is if he didn't cause or bring forth any harm or trouble to Lunia or Damascus. When Lunia was just about done talkin to the man she offered Klay and his friend a chance to stay in the palace whiched caused Omotayo to wonder why which he would soon enough. "Yeah, Let's go." He replied as his attention was drawn to Lunia as she spoke to him.

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:16 pm

The Last Hope

User Image

Whilst Klay had been talking, Lunia's senses had gone blank. She heard the message and instantly opened her eyes, turning to Omotayo. "Get the best guards ready, and the water users. We are going to the kingdom of Vackel and now." she said, serious like a queen should be. She turned to face Klay and saw him jumping with excitement, "Can you fight with a sword?" she asked him, and with that. She placed her hands on two of the bars and bent them both, making a gap so that Klay and his friend could get out. She opened her arms and nodded to Klay, "Hand her to me, we will get there much much more quicker if i take her on my back, for nothing is too heavy for me." she said, looking deep at Klay. "Please, trust me.." she added. Looking at Omotayo, "Get water users ready now, we leave in 2 minutes." she said. "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:22 pm
Fayte sighed. " So this is where we are. In a Panic room hoping to god that no one happens to come in and take over. God...I hope my people are ok, they're probably panicing right now seeing the palace on fire must be like a signal of doomsday... " He trailed off. He looked at the others. " Is anyone hurt? Or are we all for the most part physically ok? " He asked looking at them. He looked towards Akatan standing up he walked over to him and held out his hand. " You may not be of any royal descent but you're braver then most, and you have a strong intuition on how to plan ahead I am grateful that I got a chance to mee you, even if the circumstances were...unusual. " He laughed a little, he was going to try and keep a positive attitude about this.  

Nicko1421

Enqlish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image"Uhhh.." Klay looked blankly at the Queen, the change in personality was so sudden. "Ya, I am good with a sword, my Gramps is teaching me..." Klay looked back at the white haired boy beside the Queen, 'Hey, it's that kid' Klay nodded to the boy then to the Queen and gave Ume to the Queen. "I mean, I'm not to shabby!" Klay said, breathing hard onto his knuckles and rubbing them against his shirt. Klay stepped through the bars and followed after the guards. "C'mon little guy," Klay pulled the ferret out of his pocket and placed him on his shoulders, then he turned around and called back to the Queen and the white haired boy "You COMING?" Klay laughed and gave a big grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:34 pm
{Big confusion, just say Ume was given to me okay? Sorry about that Jones!}

The Last Hope

User Image

"Then we go, now" she said, lifting Ume up properly onto her back. Lunia stopped beside Klay and held her hand out, and a bright silver new sword just appeared in her hand. She handed it to Klay and smirked, "It's in perfect condition, and when you are finished with it it will disappear from your hand back into mine... okay?" she said rhetorically as they had no time to wait. Lunia left Omotayo to getting the guards and water users ready and walked straight to the front gates of the palace, she stopped and smirked. Making sure that Ume did not fall off her back, the guards moved in to push the massive door open. But Lunia stopped them and pushed the doors open with complete ease, which was extremely strange to see. She was greeted by a horse, she patted him on the head and whispered words to calm the hornse into his ears. "This is your horse Klay, he will take you to the castle in Vackel when we leave. All you have to do is hold on.." she said. Making it sound easier than it was. She now waited for everyone else to come, closing her eyes she looked down. She was praying for everyones safety.

xLulie

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:40 pm
Aldon was happily munch on the bread in Klay's pocket when he was lifted out and put on the boy's shoulder. He wanted the bread! The furry creature tried to head down Klay's arms into the boy's pockets again.

----

Elsewhere, Dais was heading toward the castle. Heading to Vackel so suddenly? Clearly, he had no idea what the situation at Vackel was at the moment. From what he could tell, Aldon was a little confused, but that confusion had been trumped by the ferret's want for food. While the ferret had been eating, the voices had been softer than before, but still audible. They were moving faster than he expected. Something urgent?

If they left for Vackel before he reached Aldon, the librarian was going to have to flag down some sort of transportation or fly the whole way since it was faster than walking. Despite his experience and training, flying the whole way would wear him down. Ergo, he needed to get to Aldon before they left.

He had almost made it to the section where the castle was located. There were guards by the entrance, as expected. He wouldn't be able to harge in anyway. From Aldon's senses, people were gathering.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games