Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista sighed a bit and smiled at her warmly. "I only have a few simple rules. Dont break anything and dont do anything against my wish's. Besides that you can do as you want in my house. I wont force you to do anything your pets not slaves. Besides...." He stopped smiling and leaned back in his chair with a faraway look. "I dont want anybody to be sad here." He would punish as appropiate but as long as they didnt he didnt want them to be sad otherwise they would be useless to keep him company.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image

Miss Sharp sipped her coffee as she read through the daily news online at her desk. Though she despised having days off, she seemed to be enjoying herself. Then her phone vibrator buzzed at her side, causing her to jump slightly and burning her lip.
Cursing, she seized the phone and chatted with the person on the other line. After the shortest discussion in her life, she found out that two of the patients had escaped the store and were now running amuck somewhere within the city limits. And at that, the most dangerous of the patients had escaped.
It was her duty to check up on the masters and their new pets and to make notings on how the reception of each was going as well as various others notes on further developments. Now it was also her duty to warn them of the two escapees.
With a long sigh of relief, she turned off her computer and slipped on her heavy white lab coat.
After locking the door to her penthouse, she hurried into her black Mercedes to start the ignition and speed off towards the first of the masters that she had noted, Lerista Merello.

Dragonora_Ceohini

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image
Susi nodded and looked down back at her book.
"W-What made you pi-pick me out of a-all the others?" Susi asked looking at him. She didn't know why she was chose, she was very grateful that he had chosen her though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista smiled again and tilted his head. "Well first your cute." He tilted his head the other way. "I also happen to like the kitsune. And then also because Shi would need a friend and you seem friendly enough."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image

Somewhat dumbfounded, she sat beside Yuri and watched her in partial awe as she dug through her basket.
Then she cleared her mind, and snickered.
"I guess that crosses off the shopping visit, have anything that might fit me, and maybe something else that'll hide this long a** tall o mine?" she asked, curious as to how much she had stuffed in that basket.

OCC: Sorry, have to go now, have an early morning shift.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image
Susi blushed some and looked down.
"W-well t-thank y-you for s-saving me and t-taking me in." Susi said looking down hiding her cheeks. She was easily embarrassed sometimes, or easily one to blush.

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista smiled and rubbed her ears gently again. "You are very welcome, I am just glad I got to you." He had heard of a few other cruel masters and he didnt intend to be one. Pulling back his hand he sighed. "I have to ask...my petting doesnt bother you does it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 am
User Image
Vince smiles, forgetting everything that happened and walked out of the kitchen. Then he pops his head back in. "Hey, Tsubasa, do you have a ball?" Vince usually kicked around a rubber ball around when he wasn't in his cage, and he developed mediocre soccer skills while doing so.

Ryonara

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 pm
User Image
Susi nodded and her ears twitched some then relaxed again. Susi shook her head at his question, though it was somewhat of a lie. Susi didn't really like to be touched at all, but she liked the feeling, it was strange, but she enjoyed it some.
"No..." Susi said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:00 pm
Nekochild08
She paused for a second when he said that, and a hint of memory flashed in her head, causing a tear to form in her eye unconsciously. She didn't know why, but she knew the girl in her memories was her..before she lost her memory. Looking at Ivory, she said. "I think..I was human before.."

((repost just in case you missed my post.))  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:07 pm
~Yuri~

User Image

Hearing Drake, "Lemme check..." Going deeper, she saw a long nice coat, that matches Drake. Handing it to Drake she pulled out more long coats. And hats. "There's a blue coat, green coat, black coat, gray coat, and a all certain colors. Was I a magician once, because this basket is filled! Also all variety of hats. Except feather hats, they make me sneeze, I think." Pulling off her bunny backpack she looked at it. Then an unfamiliar flashback, sent tears down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

As soon as her master and Susi left, Shi threw away her grabage, adn bent over to pop her back. She bent back up, smiling. Her beautiful creamy red wings folded against her back as she made her way to the front door of the house. She had memorized a way to get to fresh air. She opened the door, and stumbled into the bright light. Within second, she had jumped into the air and snapped her wings out. She began to fly around the front yard, holding her hands out letting the wind run over them.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

Drake disgarded the trench coat she had swiped from the streets and replaced it with the black coat Yuri had.
"Thanks Yuri, it fits pretty well. If you had a fedora, that would be amazing," she giggled, since she always wanted a fedora.
Then she noticed her sudden change of emotions, and her giggles turned to silence.
"Is something disturbing you Yuri?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista smiled a bit and closed his eyes. "Thats good then. I like the way your fur feels beneath my fingers." He moved his fingers slowly through them with a slight smile on his face. He was sorta in his own world which he shook himself out of and moved back. "S..sorry.
"

Lord Blade Icestorm

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:38 am
User Image

She lets go finally and walks around the house. she enters the living room and accidently knocks over a vase with her tail and it crashes down to the floor in many pieces *CRASH!/SHATTER!!!* i quickly turn around and get scared and hide behind the couch. ((haha i think tsubasa should be a bit mad and start to yell haha since it was a valuable vase and all))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games