Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well to know where to place you and your friend I need to know your class, a little about yourself, elements and what you want to learn."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 am
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo merely turned around and left the tower, a bit annoyed on how the hokage ignored him. A cackle in the back of his head broke the silence. A BIT ARROGENT DON'T YOU THINK? TYPICAL FOR AN UCHIHA Shukaku sneered. Haseo nodded as he rounded a corner departing elsewhere. He is, but its not our business to do anything about it. Besides....I need to get Zaboko created so I can proceed with my Oinin status. Haseo thought calmly to Shukaku. A shiver was felt. THAT THING? YOUR REALLY GOING TO MAKE IT? Haseo nodded. Yes

Shruikan Tenshi

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 am
User ImageGiro noticed the room was less cluttered now and entered the room. When he entered, he noticed the other two academy students getting headbands. Aww man.....I missed it? he thought to himself. Then he let his head hand down. Then he sat down in a chair and sighed. "F**k......," he muttered quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:12 am
Shruikan Tenshi
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo merely turned around and left the tower, a bit annoyed on how the hokage ignored him. A cackle in the back of his head broke the silence. A BIT ARROGENT DON'T YOU THINK? TYPICAL FOR AN UCHIHA Shukaku sneered. Haseo nodded as he rounded a corner departing elsewhere. He is, but its not our business to do anything about it. Besides....I need to get Zaboko created so I can proceed with my Oinin status. Haseo thought calmly to Shukaku. A shiver was felt. THAT THING? YOUR REALLY GOING TO MAKE IT? Haseo nodded. Yes
((Haha sorry))  

Dark-Ninja70

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:14 am
Kageko quietly took the headband with a murmured "thank you" and tied it around her head, the metal plate directly on her forehead. It felt slightly uncomfortable to her, but she dealt with it, planning to change the position to something less neat when she got out of the hokage's office.

She watched and listened quietly as Vincete did all the talking, he pretty much covered all of the basic points that she was wondering about as well. She was quietly waiting for Vincente to answer the hokage's question first when she heard someone murmur in the hallway. That's when she remembered that Giro was still here and there was another girl in the academy that needed to be trained. she thought quietly to herself as she glanced at the disgruntled boy. However, she really didn't know what she could do to help him out. As she turned her attention back to the hokage, she really hoped that she and Ultima would be placed in the same squad.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:19 am
[@Kaget: You should update your profile and add what your elements are so it can help determine where I should place you.]  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While talking to Vincente Hanzo noticed a boy walk into his room. He looked young and had no headband.

"I'm guessing your a academy student too. How about one of you two show this boy the basics while I go back to my desk and figure out where to put the three of you."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 am
Vincente smiled. "That's good" He walked over to Giro. "But first, who exactly are you?" He asked. Maybe he should let Kage handle this, but he just wanted to get a name. He would wait for the person to respond. "Oh uh not much, assassin, fire and water, Ninjutsu, it works." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 am
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

A tall figure walked into the office, crouching down a bit to fit through the doorway before standing upright, towering over the hokage. The figure had a long cloak over its body, hiding most of its body. It had a hood on as well, the only thing showing is its mask, which resembled that of a demon's. A pair of glowing yellow eyes looked down at the kage. A deep voice rumbled from the being. "Lord Hokage, I'm going to begin training. If you have anything you need to ask of me its best to say so now before I start, I will not stop until I'm done unless its an emergancy" The voice died down as the figure stoof waiting for an answer

User Image

((XD so your not confused, its Haseo but he's inside this puppet which is named Zaboko, which will also be Haseo's codename, or in english the Hollow. The image of the puppet is on my format, and he stands at 8'5'' XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:31 am
(OOC: She can't have an element because of her clan, Nai sweatdrop . Albeit, she doesn't know that she has it so don't expect her to use any of the clan jutsus. At least not yet.)

Kageko, glad for the distraction turned to Giro and asked, "Well, is it okay if I teach you?". She was younger than him so she wasn't sure if he would prefer her or Vincente.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:44 am

((Sweet puppet))
Hanzo heard some footsteps from behind him but didn't turn around until the papers he was looking at suddenly became dark as the man behind him cast a shadow over Hanzo's body. Hanzo who stood at 5 feet 11 inches tall was slightly taller than your average shinobi, he met people taller than him but he had never had someone tower over him like that. He turned around, his face was facing the mans midsection. He looked up and saw the man, quickly he noticed that he was not human, just a puppet.

"Oh, um no its ok. I just need to find someone or people to help train these kids."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:44 am
User ImageGiro tilted his head up so he could see the two shinobi infront of him. "My name is Giro Zenkai," he said to the guy. Then he turned to the girl. "I don't mind. You can teach me." then he slowly stood up.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:52 am
Kageko nodded and began teaching. "Okay then," she said, "How about we try the substitution jutsu first?" and she proceeded to creating the necessary handsigns for the jutsu. When she finished, she had poofed up in a cloud of smoke and had been replaced by a log. From where the log once was, Kageko stated, "Okay, your turn."

(OOC: Two posts for each academy jutsu, I think.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:54 am
Vincente smirked at Kage, but didn't say anything. He leaned against a wall and yawned again. "Kage after your done, I'll need some money." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:58 am
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

((Thanks, Havock said its S rank since its like a combination of all his puppets))

The figure nodded. "Very well then. I'll be training in the training grounds" The deep voice rumbled as it suddenly vanished in a gust of wind.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games