Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:19 pm
IvoryEpiphany
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Will she ever trust me?
══════════════════════════════════

Jason heard her stomach growl and knew she was heard. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He didn't look as young as he was. He looked much older and figured that was why she called him "sir."

"Go eat, go explore, go have fun," he said looking over his shoulder. "And call me Jason or Jay. Sir was my father. Trust that I'm not that kind of a*****e. This house is full of surprises."

══════════════════════════════════

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:27 pm
Tessa

Tessa hesitated and stood up. Looking at Jason she replied "Thanks...Jason" She looked at him for a moment longer and then left the room. As she stepped out into the hall she couldn't decide what she should do first, Eat? Or just go explore? Tessa quickly decided and began her expedition to the kitchen.

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:08 pm
Lixini looked at Kasha oddly, not completely understanding what she said. She figured out that Kasha was her name, from similarities in the language. Lixini flicked her tail, attempting to tell her that she didn't know the tongue that the girl was speaking.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:36 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha looked at the girl. Obviously they were not from the same region but their language was close enough that she could almost swear they were from the same planet. I am so determined to learn her language Then Kasha remembered that she was supposed to help Rebecca out of her cage. Kasha used her tail and opened her cage and began to walk over to Rebecca's cage. "Rebecca.." She whispered.

(Lixini: hey i was thinking that they could comunicate through their minds. is that ok with you?)

Nikki Toast

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:14 pm
suddenly, another robotic arm appeared and grabbed up Kasha, they weren't supposed to get out of their cages. The sun was rising and Miss Melanie would be here soon. Another robotic arm slammed the door to Lear's cage shut and locked it with a lock that could never be opened, at all. Lear, surprised, woke up and stared bleary eyed at the cage door. Leillen struggled to get out of the grip of the automaton hand but it epically failed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 pm
Kasha yelped not expecting to be picked up by a robotic arm. Or by anything in that matter. Then she was thrusted into her cage. She decided it better to not fight it. When i get my hands on whoever runs this place..

((Hey when can i get a master?))

Nikki Toast

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 pm
Rebecca tried to warn Kasha but it was too late. "Are you alright?" she asked her. "I told you it's hard to escape from here."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:54 pm
Mai stood where her team told her. She was on offense, with no surprise. As the centers jumped up the other team managed to get the ball. Mai was told to stay on their teams side of the court and to guard the basket. If she caught the ball, they told her to get it in the basket at the other end without stepping over the lines that were drawn. This was an interesting game she thought. One of the other team's players was incredibly fast, so to keep up with him, she got down on all fours to run and as the opponent took the first shot, being on all fours allowed Mai to jump higher. In doing so, she spiked the ball back down, accidentally hitting the player over the head with a wammy. Mai stopped what she was doing and sneaked up to him from in front, her nose twitching. "Sorry." The player waved her off, somewhat dazed from the impact but other than that, he was fine. Well we know one thing...Mai would certainly excel at volleyball.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Kasha looked at Rebecca and then dusted herself off. "Ya i am fine." She laughed lightly. "So how come others are playing? I thought we werent supposed to leave our cages?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:13 pm
((I hadn't decided what exactly they did on her home planet...so, sure, being that their species are related...if you want to make them from the same place. Just some info before you decide: on Lixini's planet it was already common for her kind, at least her tribe, to be captured into slavery/pet type situations by another species from their planet. If you still want to, you can decide whether or not it was just Lix's tribe. But otherwise, her spoken language is a lot like cat-tongue...))

Lixini watched the automaton arms grab Kasha...she was right in not exiting her cage. She left the door to her cage open, just curious if they would react do just the opening of the door. So far, the answer to that seemed to be a no. Her eyes looked to Kasha, her ears falling back slightly.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image
"We're not supposed to be out, and even if we do escape the collars on our necks lets people know what we are. I have no idea what they were doing." Rebecca said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm
((hey, just a reminder: the game is between a master and an already bought person...))

Lixini's mind wandered as she looked at Kasha...her type looked familiar...that's it! She was among the fox tribe from her same planet. Figures. I think we may be from the same planet...so I'm trying this...I hope you can hear me... Her thoughts reached out to her, a common form of communication on her planet. Only those from animal tribes on her planet could do it, though...  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm
.::Kasha::

((Ya.. I was gonna say that they were from the same planet different tribes. Oh and Kasha is of a fox-species))

Kasha looked at Lixini and her eyeskinda watered. She missed her mate on her home planet and Lixini reminded her of him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 pm

((OH! That makes sense))

Kasha looked at Rebecca and then down to her collar. "Ooooh! Dang it! How come they never notice me at night then?" She heard a thought in her head that she hadnt heard in a while. Well it worked. i am Kasha. and i think we are from the same planet

Nikki Toast

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 pm
"That's because the sales are going so well so they have guards at night. If you remember two of us have been bought already, they don't want to lose their precious merchandise." Rebecca explained bitterly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games