Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

((@Panther: Not sure about the exact date, but it is going to start soon. Possibly directly after the jounin exams))

After seeing Shiro, Auron yelled to him, "Hey! Shiro! Get over here, I have to talk to you about something""!

THrowing the large scroll to VIncente, Auron said, "Pick a chuunin move. However this time if you pick on that isn't necessary, then I will tell you to pick a different one".

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:18 am
User ImageThe boy looked up, hopping off of the slowly melting stump, either not feeling the slight dampness in the seat of his pants, or not caring, and paced over to Auron. "Sensei, I'm starting to think being a lightning affinity isn't so bad! We get some kick-a** moves!"  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron smiled and said, "Well for now, I will train you, however I have made a compromise with the Hokage. Now here is the first thing, we are still getting that new student, but don't worry Shiro, you are still officially on the team. We just had to kick out a previous member who has not taken his ninja work seriously. So when the new student comes, treat him nicely. The next thing is, is that I will train you for a few days, and then after that, you will be handed to the Hokage temporarily to do your lightning training". Auron took out another scroll and threw it to SHiro and said, "Becuase Vincente learned a style, I think you should to. The only difference? Me and you will both be learning this together". The scroll contained instruction on how to master the rain villages mirror image taijutsu style.

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:10 am
User Image Vincente Valtieri
Kohonagakure | Konpekikaen Clan | Genin

"If it's gonna be that way why didn't you just pick?" He asked. He looked at the scroll and thought for a second. "What about this powerful fireball thing, looks like fun."  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:50 am
User Image"Eh?!" He had, subconciously, caught the scroll, and stared dumbly down at it, before something seemed to start working again in his mind as he opened it and started reading through the description and first few techniques, as well as the single last one. He looked up, an odd sparkle in his eyes. "Sensei, this may very well be the most awesome style I will ever get to lay my hands on. Arigatou!"
He started bouncing around, just as childishly excited as he had been when he had first met his new team. A different part of Auron's words finally discerned itself in his mind, and he stopped mid-step, turning his head akwardly to his teacher. He was going to learn it with him...?
"Eh, what d'you mean, Auron-sensei?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:00 pm
Kuro quietly watched from his perch on a nearby tree, taking in every word that was being said. he debated to himself, .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron laughed and said, "What that means Shiro...is that I want to learn it as well. So both of us will be doing training", he said with an akwardly big grin.

Catching Vincente's words, Auron turned and said, "Alright. This is the just like the dragon jutsu that you learned. Just mold it into a big ball of fire and you should be fine...however..its harder than yuo think, so get to it".

((10 attempts vince))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:16 pm

"Ha, sounds destructive!" Vincente said, starting the handsigns. It was deliberate only because he wanted to get the handsigns done. He was smilong, he wanted to burn some stuff.[1/10] Vincente continued to get the handsigns done faster, he almost mastered the handsigns, just not the jussu. He was just about ready to start. After this, he'd have to try to mold his previous jutsu into a circle.[2/10] Vincente preformed the previous jutsu, it was a bit harder to form a circle with it. He released it and sighed. "That wasn't right, better try again." He said.[3/10] Vincente was ready for a second try, or maybe he'd have to practice the handsigns again. He just noticed something different, if he did this Jounin jutsu, it'd be explosively powerful, and blue, that's pretty dramatic when you think about it.[4/10] Vincente preformed the jutsu another time, it was a half-circle this time, meaning he was almost finished, he was doing this faster than possible.[5/10] Vincente actually finished the jutsu early, but it wasn't as strong as he thought it'd be, in fact, it was completely useless.[6/10] Vincente tried the jutsu again, he wasn't burning as much as he thought it would, but that didn't mean it wasn't painful. He coughed for a second. "Still nasty, I think I can cook with this."[7/10] Vincente was almost finished, he was sure to aim high so he didn't scorch the ground. He was almost certain he'd need a target to practice on instead of air, air doesn't count for anything.[8/10] Vincente did the jutsu once more, it was the most powerful, most destructive thing he'd ever seen in his life. "Ha, now I need a target!" He said, this was going to be great.[9/10] Vincente lifted up two of Kuro's feather's. "I'm going to need you to watch this one!" Vincente said, throwing one high into the air. He preformed the handsigns and released the blue, even bigger fireball that complete incinerated the feather. "See how fun fire jutsus are, go tell Kage about this one."[10/10]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

((Sorry I haven't posted as often...its spring break and well....I a m sick...most of my time now is spent either sleeping or warping my brain by playing old school video games such as original megaman....damn that game is hard))

Auron nodded in approvement and said, "Good. Now tell me the next one you want to learn".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:09 pm
(( Sorry about the late answer but thanks for the info. ^^ ))  

Panthers7

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 pm
User ImageShiro paused, looking up at Auron, his head tilted to the side as he thought over what he'd been told. After a few moments, he seemed to come to a conclussion and nodded, the smile returning to his face. "Un, sounds good! I really wanna finally learn an actual style, not my perversion of academy taijutsu!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:57 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

((Omg....it looks everybody has been taking a break from gaia XD, i have been inactive for about 3 days and only one person has made a post after my last one! Oh well, we better get crackin now guys, the chuunin exAMS are about to start!))

"Good Shiro. Are you ready to learn"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:59 am
User Image"Haaaai, Sensei~!" Shiro called, giving a mock salute. Finally, a new technique! And a really cool one, too! Even Auron-sensei wants to learn it! Were his thoughts, already pumped to learn a new style.

((Finally, someone posts! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:08 am

"Hmm, I like this bed of fire thing." Vincente said, it seemed like something useful. Vincente closed the scroll up. "So how do I work it?"  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:48 pm
User ImageShiro was waiting for an answer, and leaned in as Auron slowly opened his mouth to say something...
And disapeared in a poof of smoke.
"Eh?! Sensei!" Shiro looked around the clearing, and then back down at where his teacher, or a clone of him, apparently, had stood a few seconds ago. A scroll was resting on the grass, having somehow remained even after the clone had run out of chakra. He picke it up, muttering to himself.
"I didn't even notice it was just a clone... Oh!" He had gotten the roll of paper open, and was hastily reading the contents.
A short while later, Shiro rolled the scroll back up, and placed it on the, now, mostly defrosted stump, heading out of the training grounds.
"It looks like Sensei's on a mission for Oyaji, so I'll go and ask him for some training. Ja ne!" And he was gone.

{EXIT}

((This is my explanation of your situation, Jay. Sorry if it isn't completely agreeable, but I have to get Shiro rained ASAP.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff