Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:44 pm
Natsu didn't really think there was anything else to do, but it would be of some help if she got out two plates and silverware.

"Umm could you grab in that cupboard two plates?" He questioned, as he gestured with his hands the cupboard above the sink.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:49 pm
"Hai!" She crawled slightly onto the sink and gently got the plates down. "Now what?"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:03 pm
"I guess that's it. Im almost done cooking anyways, and im kind of blocking the drawer with the silverware in it anyways." He stated, as he smiled cheerfully at her. He waited for a couple more minutes, before turning off the stove and grabbing both. He put an equal amount of food on both, before handing Diana one, and making his way towards the living room. He usually ate dinner in the living room seeing how he didn't really have a table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:05 pm
Diana grabbed two sets of silverware and follows Natsu.  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:09 pm
"So what are we going to train on first?" He questioned her, as he cleard off a chair which was covered with his clothes and papers. He then took a seat, as he sat down with his legs on one arm of the chair, and his back leaned against the other arm of the chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:14 pm
"We're gonna figure out your guardian self. That will mainly be my job. Then we'll try to figure out your powers after that."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:20 pm
"And how do you propose we do that?" He questioned, as he leaned over and carefully snatched a fork from her. He then proceeded to eat his food, as he waited for her response.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:27 pm
IkumiAngel
"And how do you propose we do that?" He questioned, as he leaned over and carefully snatched a fork from her. He then proceeded to eat his food, as he waited for her response.

"My mother taught me a little trick. I can try to look into your mind, your subcousocious."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:29 pm
Natsu raised a brow out of confusion, as he set his fork down on his almost finished plate of food.

"In a way that's kind of creepy you know." He stated, as he hesistantly picked up his fork once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:02 pm
IkumiAngel
Natsu raised a brow out of confusion, as he set his fork down on his almost finished plate of food.

"In a way that's kind of creepy you know." He stated, as he hesistantly picked up his fork once more.

"Yeah...no kidding...but it seems to work, from what mom said. She had to use it on Sailor Moon when she lost her memory after the battle with Queen Beryl."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:43 am
Roselite Blade
"Good. Now, do you know any of your powers? Or even your element?"

"No idea. The transformation was kinda sudden...and I didn't know what I did...I closed my eyes...there was a monster thing and for some stupid reason I jumped out in front of it so the kid behind me could run...I didn't bother to worry about after...I ran for a bit...but it chased me. Eventually I cornered myself against a tree. The monster charged, I closed my eyes and then I heard something from the monster. I opened my eyes and the monster was gone...and I was standing in this outfit..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:55 pm
Mercuryangel
Roselite Blade
"Good. Now, do you know any of your powers? Or even your element?"

"No idea. The transformation was kinda sudden...and I didn't know what I did...I closed my eyes...there was a monster thing and for some stupid reason I jumped out in front of it so the kid behind me could run...I didn't bother to worry about after...I ran for a bit...but it chased me. Eventually I cornered myself against a tree. The monster charged, I closed my eyes and then I heard something from the monster. I opened my eyes and the monster was gone...and I was standing in this outfit..."

"Well...in that case..." Artemis sat down and thought. "I have an idea! Do you have a room that is empty or almost empty?"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:05 pm
"If it works, then lets try it shall we?" He said, as he rolled backwards on the chair, and landed on his feet. He then offered to take Diana's plate, before heading to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:08 pm
"Thanks. When you get back, I need you to sit on the floor, your legs in indian style."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:25 am
Roselite Blade

"Well...in that case..." Artemis sat down and thought. "I have an idea! Do you have a room that is empty or almost empty?"

"Um...yes actually...the guest room isn 't furnished yet, so we can use that if you like....what're you planning Artemis-sama?"

Hermes leant against the wall and looked at the cat in curiosity.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games