Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do here?
  Roleplay some random NPC.
  Roleplay a dominant mansion resident.
  Roleplay a submissive resident.
  Roleplay someone who arrived by accident.
  Roleplay as a strange creature.
  Ignore this roleplay.
View Results

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image Hawk looked up from watching a spirited colt when she heard the shout. She approached the door and opened it to admit the stranger. "Hello, come, get in and get dry. My name's Hawk, and you, sir?" With a practiced air she took the reins of one of his horses and led the man inside the stable.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:32 pm
She'd take in a deep breath, her face a soft pink color as she walked into the room. Her grey opticals would scan around the room till they fell on that of the person Camilla had spoken to earlier.  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 am
"So, hello again, how are you now? You are looking good. Here, come a little closer."
Said the Dutchess in a calm, nice voice.
She had three other beside her, .......

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:00 am
Tiina Brown
As they headed into the back of the Stables, Sweetie took a couple of seconds by each box with a horse .... or similar .... in it, to stroke and whisper something calmly .... and by the time they reached the Exotics, the stable was calmed.
There were heard some birdlike noises, along with small growls.
User Image
The Birdsounds came from something that reminded by a kind of giant chicken .....
The Maid said:
"This is Chirpy. She can be quite moody sometimes, but she does what she's supposed to do."
The Diplomat looked over the giant chicken animal, thinking to himself. Looking around, he noticed a scarf was hanging one of the stalls. Nodding to himself, he whirled and whacked the back of the maid's head with his scepter. She went out like a light, falling to the ground in a slump. (Autohitting I know, but bear with me)
Taking the rope out from his robes and taking the scarf, he dragged the maids unconscious body to a remote corner of the exotic stable. Tying her hands and feet together, he then wrapped the rope through her wrist and ankle bonds effectively hogtying her up. Gagging her with the scarf, he throw some hay over her to conceal her.
Turning to a window, he tapped it twice. It opened outwardly to admit a figure cloaked in shadows.
User Image
The man asked, "Is it time milord Vorlex?"
Dropping the buffon like accent, Vorlex spoke smoothly, "Yes it is time. Summon the rest of the men."
The shadow man smiled, though it could not be seen due to his facemask. Whistling, other shadow men crawled through the window, standing at attention by their commander. They threw off their cloaks to reveal ninja gi, black pants, bracers and other stealth equipment.
User Image
Vorlex nodded to each man in turn, rounding it off to a crew of eight. Swishing his scepter from side to side, he gave a chill smile and said, "Gentlement, its time to conquer this mansion."  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:10 am
User ImageUser ImageIn the stables, a big man came in, while Hawk was leading in a big white, horse.
After them came a girl, saying:

"Wha' did you jus' say? Your horses? I ain't no horse!
The man replied:
"Nah yet, ya ain't."
"Wha yu mean by that, ya oaf?

The girl punched the man in his side.
"Owch, wotch whe' ya plant ya hoofs, lassie!"
Then the man turned towards Hawk, and said:
"Sorry fo' me loveley here, she' call'd Becky, bu' she's buckin' more'n Bucky beside her. The whitey ya jus' led in, she called Binkey ... an' i am Carl o'Donnell. Please' ta meet ya!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:25 pm
Her cheeks would flush pink as her eyes would fly from the Dutchess to the three other figures around her. She'd then slowly and carefully approach the Dutchess, her hands folded neatly in front of her. When she spoke, her voice would be a bit shakey; "Th. Thank you ma'am."  

Shy Risktaker

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:59 pm
User ImageHawk grinned at the plucky lass. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, both of you." She chose to ignore the confusing bit about Becky not being a horse "yet." She stopped by two empty stalls. "Blinkey and Bucky can stay here for the time being," she said, leading Blimkey into the first one. As she began to rub the horse down, she asked "So what brings you to the mansion, friends?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:44 am
"Well, me an' Becky wuz ridin', and so, it starte ta rain, an this were the closest stable ...."
Carl o'Donnell looked around, frowned, and then said to Becky:
"..'Membe' tha bar en rout, month ago, greenie?"
Becky saw how he pointed towards the other end of the stable, and licked her lips.
"Ya think?"
"Well, mayb'it nothing....... could ya pleas' help me look fo' thes'es stable's medical .... thin's, huh?
Carl and Becky started to look around, searching for .... medicals?

Then something crashed through one of the stableroof's windows.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:51 am
User Image
What had just dropped to the floor, looked like a bit like a brown bundle of fur and red clothing.
A voice came from from the crashed roof window:
"You ok, Canyara?"
In the air, above the crashed window, was a man with an eerie, violet glow, apparently levitating, or something like that.
From the bundle came a slightly growling woice, as it rose up:
"What do you think, Macsterious?"

User Image

Then it, she, apperantly called Canyara, turned towards the present ninjas, and just growled, while pounching the closest, both falling to the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 am
Shy Risktaker
Her cheeks would flush pink as her eyes would fly from the Dutchess to the three other figures around her. She'd then slowly and carefully approach the Dutchess, her hands folded neatly in front of her. When she spoke, her voice would be a bit shakey; "Th. Thank you ma'am."

"Good."
The Dutchess' look became serious, and she continued, looking at both Alexandria and Camilla:
"I need you to do something for me.
I came here with one of my pets, she's called Rummy.
Go to the Mansions .... Main entrance, and call for her until she comes.
Then, tell Rummy to get into Defender Mode, and return with her here.
Understood?"

Camilla nodded.
"Good, then off you go, you two!"  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 am
She'd nod was well with Camilla in agreement to the Dutchess' order. She'd turn, blushing a bit as she walked towards the door, opening it as she waited on Camilla.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 am
Then, they both went out the door, and Camilla closed it after them, and then said:
"You do what you've been told. Don't worry, i follow you, since i was told the same. Got it?"

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:22 pm
She'd nod a bit, smiling some as she'd walk down the hallways, making her way to the Main entrance.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:16 pm
Tiina Brown
"Well, me an' Becky wuz ridin', and so, it starte ta rain, an this were the closest stable ...."
Carl o'Donnell looked around, frowned, and then said to Becky:
"..'Membe' tha bar en rout, month ago, greenie?"
Becky saw how he pointed towards the other end of the stable, and licked her lips.
"Ya think?"
"Well, mayb'it nothing....... could ya pleas' help me look fo' thes'es stable's medical .... thin's, huh?
Carl and Becky started to look around, searching for .... medicals?

Then something crashed through one of the stableroof's windows.

User Image Hawk shrugged apologetically. She was a bit confused but trying not to show it. "I'm sorry that I don't know where the medicines and things are kept. I'm new here as well. I can help you look, though." She finished seeing to Blinkey and located the feed bag, pouring both horses a scoop of oats as a treat. She looked up, dusting her hands, when she thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye... then it was gone except for a hole in the roof where the rain came in.  

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:31 pm
Carl said, turned towards Hawk:
"Yea, it'd be good 'f ye could help us searchin', lass, ..... an' no worry 'bout tho' fighting o'er there, oke'?"
Then he continued looking.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games