Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 pm
Rockgirl809
(wait me or darion?)

(You)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 pm
"you tell me what you dont want getting out..."Darion said as he waited for the awnser  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:38 pm
Darion72
"you tell me what you dont want getting out..."Darion said as he waited for the awnser

Hiros face got serious, "I don't get in your business, so you don't get in mine Darion."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:38 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Rockgirl809
(wait me or darion?)

(You)

(im there...)  

Rockgirl809

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 pm
Darion stomped his foot aginst the door closeing it."I think you owe me...you left me thinking you were dead!"Darion said as something around his neck started to glow green  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:44 pm
"It was none of your concern! I left you guys prepared. I thought you were going to be Chuunin when I came back. MY business is MY Business." Hiros face was filled with anger, "Anything else you wanna spill Darion!?"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:46 pm
Darion ripped the glowing thing off his neck."LEFT US PREPARED?!"Darion's one eye went sharingan while his other hand ripped off the banaged while his Bykugan activated."DARSK IS DEAD!you left me thinking all of my friend's died!"Darion one hand that was glowign green turned into a gaint drill."TELL ME!"Darion pointed the drill right at Hiros face.
((this is a custom weapon btw))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Hiro Uzaki

Cloud Village Sannin

It doesn't matter if you fear me or not,

But your going to.

"I don't have to tell you ANYTHING! Remember your place Darion. " Hiro clenched his fist, his knuckles cracked.

There's an emptiness in me......Why must I be the odd one out?

User Image

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image
Henjiboshi [Endless Fate
User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera punched right through the walls of the office and then glared at Darion.

"I never gave permission for you to take that eye!" Tera said as her clay dragon circled the office from above. With a handseal it crashed on top of the office and roared.

"Shukuchi (Reduced Earth)" she said with two quick seals and suddenly she seemed to vanish, she moved so quickly that the floor bellow her cracked and in a split second she was in front of Darion about to punch him. She also prepared a hanseal in her other hand.

((Scrapples I'll fix the office given the time I just have to kill a little thief first. Darion you dont want to get punched by a medic. ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 pm
((Let me get this straight. If he disappears in wind I get to complain its god modding. If he gets punched his bones will all break. If he hits you back you will detonate that dragon taking out the entire office. Its a loose loose situation for darion ))  

Oldibon

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 am
"What the hell, don't you people know how to knock on a kages door?!" Hiro still did not calm down.

((Yeah, since hes only a genin. But he can dodge the punch, since medical ninjas are sort of slow. Also he has fuuton masters, he can do wind jutsus with out handsigns. So its not god modding.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 am
((In my book it is actually Hiro you should really know that Tera here is deranged psycho thanks to me. True she is not fast but she gained her full speed in one step, at jounin rank she is faster than Darion.

Mind you Darion never stated what jutsu he used but since there is only one wind jutsu that allows you to dissapear in a gust of wind we can all assume its the instantaneous jutsu which cant be used to doge. BB said it himself its an escape jutsu but not a dodging jutsu so he should have fairly dodged Tony's slash then used it.

Dodging the punch wont help if her dragon is waiting out there to blow the office sky high and mind you running will only make it worse.

I know how Tera is and her anger escalates. It started off with her just shouting then she made the dragon but let tony attack. Now she is punching. It will move to her using that dragon to blow stuff up. If all goes to crap she will use a C3 and blow up half of the village.

People suffer mental trauma, even medics, if they have been exposed to more than one tsukiyomi and she had three and poisoning xd Why do you think her picture is one happy one and one slightly demonic one?

Darion my option here is to stand down and let her rip out and retrieve her eye again.

Let me offer some more logic. If in reality a human's top speed is 20kph and using shukuchi she reached that speed instantly well in reality thats hard to dodge. In naruto people are faster and she used that jutsu meaning you have a bus on full speed trying to hit you.

Tera be specific which hand. Is it the left puppet hand i gave you or your still human right hand?

Appreciate she actually did not hit the building with several punches in an attempt to demolish it.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 am
havockboy
((In my book it is actually Hiro you should really know that Tera here is deranged psycho thanks to me. True she is not fast but she gained her full speed in one step, at jounin rank she is faster than Darion.

Mind you Darion never stated what jutsu he used but since there is only one wind jutsu that allows you to dissapear in a gust of wind we can all assume its the instantaneous jutsu which cant be used to doge. BB said it himself its an escape jutsu but not a dodging jutsu so he should have fairly dodged Tony's slash then used it.

Dodging the punch wont help if her dragon is waiting out there to blow the office sky high and mind you running will only make it worse.

I know how Tera is and her anger escalates. It started off with her just shouting then she made the dragon but let tony attack. Now she is punching. It will move to her using that dragon to blow stuff up. If all goes to crap she will use a C3 and blow up half of the village.

People suffer mental trauma, even medics, if they have been exposed to more than one tsukiyomi and she had three and poisoning xd Why do you think her picture is one happy one and one slightly demonic one?

Darion my option here is to stand down and let her rip out and retrieve her eye again.

Let me offer some more logic. If in reality a human's top speed is 20kph and using shukuchi she reached that speed instantly well in reality thats hard to dodge. In naruto people are faster and she used that jutsu meaning you have a bus on full speed trying to hit you.

Tera be specific which hand. Is it the left puppet hand i gave you or your still human right hand?

Appreciate she actually did not hit the building with several punches in an attempt to demolish it.))

((Damn it, I just put it in crying . Darions is going to need MAJOR healing after this. Or I can try my best to counter act it my self. But then my shadow clone will disappear crying .))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:18 am
((A shadow clone? You do know that its an S rank jutsu right? I hope you are not gennin cause Gennin dont have enough chakra to pull it off. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:18 am
((I think it's only jounin.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games