Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:27 pm
back down a rank again XD that must suck lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:27 pm
WHAT!!!  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:28 pm
HA HE XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:29 pm
sucks to be you man  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 pm
Im finna try my hardest to get that overturned, exspecially since I didn't God mod that entire battle fight, or ever get a first strike, the only thing I'm guilty of is using weapons that got approved and were overpowered. I got a warning not to use my weapons, I didn't use them after that, but suddenly you say I god modding because I explained to you that your jutsu states it eventually leads to oxegen loss, that's crap, that's not even god modding.

@Daron: Hell yeah it does!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:35 pm
You didn't get demoted necessarily for god-modding but for misusing your clan. If you fight it you will only find yourself in a worse position like Aro, who got banned because he fought back. I warned you but you didn't listen.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:37 pm
these past couple of days have been a kick in the balls for you dizzle XD  
Scrapples
You didn't get demoted necessarily for god-modding but for misusing your clan. If you fight it you will only find yourself in a worse position like Aro, who got banned because he fought back. I warned you but you didn't listen.

How was I doing that??

I didn't use one clan jutsu, and when Fenrir's OP weapon was banned he didn't get de-ranked to Jounin.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Im finna try my hardest to get that overturned, exspecially since I didn't God mod that entire battle fight, or ever get a first strike, the only thing I'm guilty of is using weapons that got approved and were overpowered. I got a warning not to use my weapons, I didn't use them after that, but suddenly you say I god modding because I explained to you that your jutsu states it eventually leads to oxegen loss, that's crap, that's not even god modding.

Wait, you have options. Here they are:

-Death of your current RPC.
-Or demoted back to genin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:38 pm
Choose Death >:]  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:39 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

How was I doing that??

I didn't use one clan jutsu, and when Fenrir's OP weapon was banned he didn't get de-ranked to Jounin.

he didn't break the rules other then using the weapon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:39 pm
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx

To get to the second strike, you need a first, I never was sent to jail, I was given a warning not to use those weapons again.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:41 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx

To get to the second strike, you need a first, I never was sent to jail, I was given a warning not to use those weapons again.

Then I gave you a second warning about misusing/god-modding your clan but you still didn't listen and fought back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:44 pm
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Then I gave you a second warning about misusing/god-modding your clan but you still didn't listen and fought back.

WHne was this, because I didn't Gm or misuse the clan other than use it's ability. You just out of nowhere said "Yeah that's your second strike because you just god-modded" when all I did was use my jutsu's effect to absorb wind with the little fire I had on my hands.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:46 pm
um Dizzle if the wind is a higher rank or stronger then the fire it gets put out :S  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff