Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 pm
Raito smiled "good here is your last chuunin" Raito did the handsigns and carried out the jutsu "your turn my student"

-edit sorry forgot jutsu

Katon: Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu (Fire Release: Pulse Blast Technique)
Description: An extremely useful jutsu, this one has the effect of flushing out or separating multiple opponents. Hurling a fireball about the size of a basketball, it is meant to be dodged in order to be effective. For at center of this fireball is a gaseous core which, when the spherical attack finally makes contact with something, will explode and this gas will expand rapidly in a loud bang. The bang is simply a precursor though, as instantly afterwards a sharp concussive force will issue out all around the center of the blast. Though the explosion of the attack itself is not very strong, the force it sends out is enough to knock anyone who is within a certain radius of it flying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:21 pm
Y
uji Reigan

The White Blurr

Genin

User Image

"I Am Your Whisper In the Dark, The Whisper That Will Protect You."

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

My Wings Will Protect You~

Yuji stretched and nodded, "Ok!" he exclaimed, he then did the one handsigns and his wings pointed towards the sky, "Hane Bunshin No Jutsu!" Two of his clones appeared and they nodded. "Here we go guys!" Yuji said as he aimed towards a wall, Yuji did the ahndsigns very quickly, "Katon:Myaku Hitofuki No Jutsu!" he then tried to gather chakra into his right hand to form a fireball the size of a basketball, but couldn't, "Damn, let's try again, Ok!" He said loudly with more enthusiasm. Yuji then did the handsigns very quickly, "Katon:Myaku Hitofuki No Jutsu!" He then started to gather more chakra with more concentration in his right hand, only a little tiny fireball formed, "We are getting closer guys, yes!" He exclaimed while smiling. He shot the glance towards the Clone on his right, it nodded.[2/5]

The clone got into a firm stance, cracked its neck and did the handsigns very quickly, "Katon:Myaku Hitofuki No Jutsu!" It said as it gather fire chakra into its right hand, the ball got a bit bigger then before, "Yes! We are getting closer and closer every time guys!" The clone smiled. The clone got into a more firm stance and did the handsigns very quickly, "Katon:Myaku Hitofuki No Jutsu!" The clone said as he gathered more fire chakra into its right hand, it got bigger which was about half the size of a basketball, "One more time, we will get it guys!" Yuji exclaimed with enthusiasm. The clone looked towards the last clone which nodded and walked to where he always does the jutsu.[4/5]

The clone stretched and cracked its neck before getting into the firm stance they always did. The clone then did the handsigns very quickly, "Katon:Myaku Hitofuki No Jutsu!" The clone focused the fire chakra into its right hand and when it got to the size of a basketball, the clone threw with fast velocity towards a wall with bushes around it. When the ball hit the wall, it exploded and I giant bang was heard like a gunshot and the bushes were uprooted from the ground when the ball released the concussive force from the center of the ball. The clone smiled and walked towards where everyone else was at, "Easy as pie." The clone said with a smile. Yuji dismissed the clones and the knowledge from the clones went into Yuji's Memory. Yuji walked over to Raito, "Throw more at me Sensei, I am not tired yet!" Yuji said, he was a bit tired but didn't show it, he just shown alot of enthusiasm to make his Sensei proud.

In The Face of Sacrifice.

And My Wings will Destroy Our Enemies

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:55 pm
(( D: Holy bleeding Italian muffins! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:56 pm
lenon01
(( D: Holy bleeding Italian muffins! ))

[Lol what?]  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:00 pm
(( >.> NOTHING! ...Okay, it is, but I don't feel like saying it now. xD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:05 pm
lenon01

[ twisted Say it or your imaginary friend gets it *holds knife to imaginary friends neck*]  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:13 pm
Serina sighed, this was boring. "I'm gonna go to the hokage's office." She said outloud and ran off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 pm
Kawaki Minao
lenon01

[ twisted Say it or your imaginary friend gets it *holds knife to imaginary friends neck*]

(( *insert joke about crazy religious fanatics here* :/ ))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 pm
lenon01
Kawaki Minao
lenon01

(( *insert joke about crazy religious fanatics here* :/ ))

[[Lol just cause i said halo doesn't mean im religiues, halo is used i nalot of stuff lol]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 am
"Okay Yuji the next jutsu I teach you is only to be used when all options are out that is until you learn the kage jutsu's" Raito making the right handsigns and then he carried it out. After doing so nodded to Yuji to carry it out

Katon: Ketatamashi Makai (Fire Release: Piercing Hellstrike)
Description: By using both hands instead of just one, the user can turn a Katon: Housenka no Jutsu into a thin compressed spear of heat and flame. The user then grabs the spear from his mouth and hurdles it towards the opponent, hopefully impaling it through their body. Even if it misses, this spear will cause the opponent to lose their breath because of the heat, and may cause 2nd degree burns and dehydration. This will also evaporate any water it comes within 2 feet of.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 am
Y
uji Reigan

The White Flash

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji nodded as he cracked his neck and body, "Let's do this!" he said loudly again with enthusiasm. He got into stace and his wings pointed towards the air as he did one handsign, "Hane Bunshin No Jutsu!" One clone appeared next to him, it was confused but still nodded since he usually summons 2 clones but did one this time. Yuji got into a firm stance and did the handsigns quickly, "Katon:Ketetamashi Makai!" He yelled and then blew out, but only a little bit of fire came out, "Damn, let's try that again!" he said with more enthusiasm in his voice. Yuji cracked his neck and got into stance and closed his eyes and fouced, he did the handsigns quickly, "Katon:Ketatamashi Makai!" He then blew out, a bit more fire came out then last time, "We are getting their!" He said with a smile. Yuji then did the handsigns quickly again, "Katon:Ketatamashi Makai!" He yelled and blew out, more fire was coming out, "We are getting closer every time, yes!" He said excitedly. Yuji then got into his stance and focused on his chakra again, he did the handsigns quickly, "Katon:Ketatamashi Makai!" He yelled and blew out, more fire came out then last time, it almost was the length of a knife, "Yes, now you try!" he said giving a glance to the clone next to him, it nodded and went out into the field.[4/7]

The clone sighed a bit to relieve some musles, it then stretched and cracked its neck, "Alright, here we go!" he said as it did the handsigns quicky, "Katon:Ketatamashi Makai!" the clone the blew out and the flame got bigger, to about the size of a switchblade, "We are getting there, yes!" The real Yuji was cheering himself on so he won't give up. The clone got into a firmer stance and did the handsigns quickly, "Katon:Ketatamashi Makai!" The clone yelled and blew out, it was the size of a javelin, one more time ought to do it." He then focused all his chakra into the next time for the jutsu. The clone weaved the handsigns with blinding speed, "Katon:KETATAMASHI MAKAI!" He blew and a spear came out, he then gabbed the spear and threw it at a tree, the tree was isolated from all the others so it just burned to ashes by itself in less then a minute, the clone walked over to Yuji and smiled, the clone then disappeared. Yuji walked over to Raito and smiled, "Like that sensei?" He asked smiling, and Yuji also felt way stronger then before from all the practicing, "Man, I feel like I can life up a cart right now!" He yelled smiling to the sensei, "Anything else you can show me?" He said as he smiled at the Sannin waiting for a response.

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:41 am
"Very good Yuji now how about i teach you some of the famous Oil jutsu's we have here?" Raito smiled  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:44 am
Y
uji Reigan

The White Flash

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji smiled as he looked at the Sensei, "Hmmm, why not it will come in handy with my fire element, man I can't wait till chunnin to show those ninja that the Leaf Ninja can still fight!" He said with a smiled and bringing his hand out with a thumbs up to the left side of him and wipeing it under his nose, "And show them how Legendary a Sannin your our and our Legendary Hokage is also!" He said smiling towards Raito.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 am
Raito smled but soon after chuckled "Just for that imma make you run laps around the area to show how legendary i am". Raito then put the katon scroll away and took a oil jutsu's scroll which was in a hidden pocket on Raito. Okay first the basics. Raito carried out all the jutsu's handsigns and then carried out the jutsu's themselves.

Oil clone
A simple clone made of oil usually carried by the Leaf ninja using this technique or type of techniques is either a summoning scroll which can give them much oil or a simple vial of oil. This clone if burned will die, if water is added the oil will become seperated and the clone will fall apart, if lightning hits the oil it will most likely ignite it and thus cuase the same burning effect as fire. Physical attacks seem to go right through the clone as the hit obviously makes contact but the clones re-appear quickly.

Oil element: Oil expansion
This technique allows an oil user to put their chakra into a small amount of oil and expand it into a rather large volume of oil which can be betterly used to fuel further jutsu.

Oil element: Slippery Field
The user is able to make and oil sitting upon the ground very very slippery and almost impossible to walk on. This technique is most often used by fellow Leaf ninja as a joke to each other, but can actually slip up an unsuspecting enemy.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:43 pm
Y
uji Reigan

The White Blurr

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji nodded and did the handsigns for the oil clone very quickly, "Oil Element:Oil Clone Technique!" Yuji then made 5 Oil clones appeaer, he then dismissed them, "Easy enough."[1/1]

Yuji got into stance, pulled out a vial ovf oil and poured it on the ground. Yuji then did the proper handsigns, "Oil Element:Oil Expansion!" The oil then expanded to about the size of a medium field. "There we go." [1/1]

Yuji then got into stance in front of the oil field and weaved the proper handsigns fairly quickly, "Oil Element:Slippery Field!" The field then became very slippery, you can tell just by looking at it.[1/1]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff