Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Monster Hunter Tri~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you hunt
  Sword and Shield: Jack of all trades. Defense, mobility, light raw slashing damage with good elemental and status damage
  Lance: Defensive wall. The lance's shield is almost impregnable, and while raw damage is light, you can get in lots of pokes and keep your shield up. Good elemental damage
  Longsword: Offense only. Fast chaining combo swings, good raw power, good elemental power. Be ready to resharpen
  Greatsword: Offense and defense, low mobility. Incredible crushing and slashing power, can block. big, slow, and devastating. Charge attack is deadly powerful
  Hammer: Offense and mobility. Short reach, high power. Besides greatswords has some of the best raw power of all weapon types. Aim for the head.
  Switch Axe: Speed and power when you need them. Just switch from an axe to a sword depending on the situation. Elemental discharge to rip through monsters.
  Bowgun: The bigger the gun the more powerful the ammo fired, but larger weapons have less mobility. Stay back and let the blademasters take the front lines.
  Gunlance, Dual Swords, Hunting Horn, Bow: My weapon was taken from me. Damn you Capcom!
  Undecided: Still have to get comfortable with everything? That's fine. There will be hunters to back you up online.
View Results

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:29 pm
Right. School first.

... lawl  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:03 pm
OH MY GOD HE'S REAL  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:07 pm
OMG ITS TEH TWO-CHINS!!!  

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:10 pm
Jackolantirn
OMG ITS TEH TWO-CHINS!!!

)=  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:44 pm
The Eleventh AK
Jackolantirn
OMG ITS TEH TWO-CHINS!!!

)=

jk. <3  

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:28 pm
Ok I've finished Rathian and my weapons for now, any tips on Gigginox? Cause the thought of it scares me. O_O  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:53 pm
SylFariun
Ok I've finished Rathian and my weapons for now, any tips on Gigginox? Cause the thought of it scares me. O_O

You want tips? Don't die.

And bring max antidotes and herbal medicine. xD  

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:01 pm
His a** kinda looks like his head, so always pay attention to which way he's facing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:02 am
Finally got the game. I like it a lot so far.  

Orphie

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:11 pm
ORPHIE

You should play with me, so I can play with someone who isn't farther than me. :3

Also, still no ******** claws. D<

I beat the Barroth in the Village missions. xD Finally just got the plans for the Switch Axe. I've been playing online too much.

My incomplete Rathian armor wasn't exactly helpful though. D: I mean, the hits were less damaging, so that was good. Although, I was almost dead before I beat him. Two faints and no healing anything. >.> He kept spamming his ramming move.

Cha-Cha was no ******** help at all. He kept going underground and running away. D< At least the Felynes would distract until they fainted.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:55 pm
Harupiggy
ORPHIE

You should play with me, so I can play with someone who isn't farther than me. :3

I beat the Barroth in the Village missions. xD Finally just got the plans for the Switch Axe. I've been playing online too much.

My incomplete Rathian armor wasn't exactly helpful though. D: I mean, the hits were less damaging, so that was good. Although, I was almost dead before I beat him. Two faints and no healing anything. >.> He kept spamming his ramming move.

Cha-Cha was no ******** help at all. He kept going underground and running away. D< At least the Felynes would distract until they fainted.
I'm pretty new, so if you haven't gone too far, then I think we could play together.  

Orphie

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:10 pm
I HATE SINGLE PLAYER

BARIOTH CAN SUCK A c**k  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:22 pm
Orphie
Harupiggy
ORPHIE

I'm pretty new, so if you haven't gone too far, then I think we could play together.

Me 3! Me 3!  

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:22 pm
The Eleventh AK
I HATE SINGLE PLAYER

BARIOTH CAN SUCK A c**k

He can. Several.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items