Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

JaydeDragonfly

Fashionable Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:19 pm
Hi ^_^ and...a jade racoon?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:54 am
JaydeDragonfly
Hey...I'm Jayde (my IRL name is Jessica but thats just so overused XD) And I'm 18. I'm relatively new to Gaia and this is the first guild that I've joined. I think its so awesome that there's a hippie guild!

Hmm...lessee...I dont' really know how to describe myself...I'm not vegitarian and I'm a Christian, but I like tie die clothes and peace frog stuff...I like all kinds of music, mostly depending ont he kind of mood that I'm in though...I listen mostly to Techno and Country music. o.O Kinda a strange combo now that I think about it...but anyway!

I love to read, write and draw, and I also like the arts. I have a playstation 2 and I'm a final fantasy junkie (my favorite is 9 but I haven't played all of them yet). I also spend a lot of time on the computer, but mostly typing e-mails and more recently on gaia.

I think thats about it...I also like random PMs (hint hint) ^_^ Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Harry Hood

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:04 pm
Hi, my name is Robert James Bennett. But you can call me Rob.

I dig music. My favorite band is Phish. But I like millions of other bands. Many of them hippie jam bands.

My username is kind of an inside joke. I'm /mostly/ straightedge.

I love sandals. And I love hiking. And caffiene. And writing stories.

Life is good. heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:32 pm
Welcome Rob smile  

Lilac Rain

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:29 pm
phriedphishphan
Hi, my name is Robert James Bennett. But you can call me Rob.

I dig music. My favorite band is Phish. But I like millions of other bands. Many of them hippie jam bands.

My username is kind of an inside joke. I'm /mostly/ straightedge.

I love sandals. And I love hiking. And caffiene. And writing stories.

Life is good. heart

Welcome. Sry I didnt catch your post sooner.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:05 am
Hey. I'm Lindy. I am 13, and probably the youngest person in the guild, but whatever. I'm from Tennessee, but I'm not one of those crazy hicks. I love animals. I have been a vegetarian for 4 years. I like to draw. Sometimes. I like a lot of different kinds of music. Emo, punk pop, punk, and almost any kind of rock. Some of my favorite bands are Bright Eyes and Good Charlotte, and my favorite singers are Neil Young and Bob Dylan.  

xmyxeyesxburnx

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:03 am
xmyxeyesxburnx
Hey. I'm Lindy. I am 13, and probably the youngest person in the guild, but whatever. I'm from Tennessee, but I'm not one of those crazy hicks. I love animals. I have been a vegetarian for 4 years. I like to draw. Sometimes. I like a lot of different kinds of music. Emo, punk pop, punk, and almost any kind of rock. Some of my favorite bands are Bright Eyes and Good Charlotte, and my favorite singers are Neil Young and Bob Dylan.

Welcome.
I think we may have someone younger, Im not positive though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:11 am
Hey there. My name is Lauren Faith. I'm 16 years old and live in Ohio. I'm a Wiccan and a major nature lover. I like to listen to the heavier side of music (rock, metal, etc.), but I'm open to other styles as well. I have long, auburn hair that reaches down to my a**. xd It's awesome that there's a hippie guild on Gaia... I'm so glad I found it. I wouldn't have if I didn't look at people's sigs all the time. xd

Blessed be~
-Whitefire

Morphine Cloud

Harry Hood

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:59 pm
xmyxeyesxburnx

Hey, Lindy. I think I met you before. Do I know you from somewhere? xd

Neil Young is awesome. Keep on rockin' in the free world. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:00 am
Whitefire
Hey there. My name is Lauren Faith. I'm 16 years old and live in Ohio. I'm a Wiccan and a major nature lover. I like to listen to the heavier side of music (rock, metal, etc.), but I'm open to other styles as well. I have long, auburn hair that reaches down to my a**. xd It's awesome that there's a hippie guild on Gaia... I'm so glad I found it. I wouldn't have if I didn't look at people's sigs all the time. xd

Blessed be~
-Whitefire

Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Lebonia

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:53 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm pretty new to Gaia (as you can all tell by my lovely outfit), but the first thing I did was find a pleasant guild to join! I'm kind of braindead right now, stressed what with homework and finals and soccer and my job...but I promise that as soon as I get any ideas/interesting things to talk to you guys about, I'll post right away!

Anyway, I'm 16 years old (although my birthday is soon) and I live in Calgary, Canada. I take little interest in the moral/emotional side of environmentalism, naturalism, paganism, etc. but I am very interested in the political/scientific aspects of such things. I like school, dogs, hanging out with my friends, lots of other stuff, music, and sports.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:24 am
lebonia

Hi everyone!
I'm pretty new to Gaia (as you can all tell by my lovely outfit), but the first thing I did was find a pleasant guild to join! I'm kind of braindead right now, stressed what with homework and finals and soccer and my job...but I promise that as soon as I get any ideas/interesting things to talk to you guys about, I'll post right away!

Anyway, I'm 16 years old (although my birthday is soon) and I live in Calgary, Canada. I take little interest in the moral/emotional side of environmentalism, naturalism, paganism, etc. but I am very interested in the political/scientific aspects of such things. I like school, dogs, hanging out with my friends, lots of other stuff, music, and sports.

Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:43 pm
Lots of new members! Welcome! whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:42 am
phriedphishphan
xmyxeyesxburnx

Hey, Lindy. I think I met you before. Do I know you from somewhere? xd

Neil Young is awesome. Keep on rockin' in the free world. heart

Um... Hey Rob. Were you joking or being serious? confused  

xmyxeyesxburnx

x_pumpkinqueen_x

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:58 pm
Hello, children.

Name: Mad Sparrow, but you all may call me Emu

Sign: Capricorn

Music: The Beatles, The Rollings Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, The Byrds, Joni Mitchell; non-60's: Radiohead, Oingo Boingo, Bjork, Coldplay, Beck, Modest Mouse, Tori Amos, The Dresden Dolls, etc

Movie: Timburtony, Terrygilliamy, cohenbrothery type stuff

Book: Neil Gaiman's works

Why am I here? Well, who doesn't love the 60's? I'm not technically a hippie because I'm mod, folky and psychedelic too. I love it all. 3nodding  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games