Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm
She looks at him and slowly smiles. "Yes, i have the best place ever." she looks at him but then thinks. "O my gosh wait right here." she runs upstairs and grabs her paper and pencil. She comes back down and smileds, "Ready."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:42 pm
He smiles and fallows her. "So where exactly is this place?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:45 pm
"This way." she smiles and grabs his hand, "Wait close your eyes." she waits for him to close his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:51 pm
He looks at her cautiously and finally decides to close his eyes and trust her.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 pm
Zee smiles at his sense of trust then starts to run. She tugs him behind her quickly until they get to the woods. She slows down as the forest gets thicker. "Watch your step." she says once or twice then they stop. "Ok open your eyes." she says smiling. "Ain't it beautiful. I wanted to run to a place just like this when i was living in the slave shop."
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 pm
"It's amazing....i've never been out here before....." He smiles when she says that this is a place where she would run too. "I could make you a house if your own out here....if you want."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm
"Oh no no no." she grins at the thought, "As much fun as it would be i would prefer to live with you." she looks at him and punches him playfully on the arm. "Come on." she runs to the river and jumps in to a deeper part of the river.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 pm
Drake laughs and fallows her into the river."And just whats so great about living withh me may i ask?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:23 pm
"I don't know," she says swimming in circles, "You're not that big of an a*****e. You have your moments but still your ok." she says smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:57 am
"Your alright too zee." He swims close to her but not too close. "Zee can i ask you something?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:49 pm
Zee looks at him, "Of course your the master remember." she rolls her eyes, "But yeah you can ask me."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:57 pm
"Just how exactly do you feel about me?" He asks ignoring her comment.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 pm
Zee looks at him with curiosity. "Ummmm, I don't know." she says rolling around in the water. "You're nice, and smart. But stubborn, and stern." she says still spinning in the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:31 pm
"Stern huh?" He chuckles at that. "I guess that's true."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:38 pm
She grins lightly and blushes then lets her hair out from her hair tye. "I haven't washed my hair in so long." she goes under the water and srubs her scalp. She pops back above the water her head shimmering in the water, "What do you think of me?" she asks after wiping off her face.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games