Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demanufacturer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:10 pm
Zekrom looks amazingly BADASS  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:48 am
Y'now when I saw Reshiram I was hoping for a pure Flying type. Now they're dragons. I'm not too fond of Dragon type as I run a mainly Grass type team.

I really want to purchase this game as soon as its released but I got a gut feeling that they're gonna pull another Platinum. Why must they do that? They already cash in so much money from the fpeople that buy both versions.  

Trop003

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:15 am
Trop003
Y'now when I saw Reshiram I was hoping for a pure Flying type. Now they're dragons. I'm not too fond of Dragon type as I run a mainly Grass type team.

I really want to purchase this game as soon as its released but I got a gut feeling that they're gonna pull another Platinum. Why must they do that? They already cash in so much money from the fpeople that buy both versions.

When you say "pull a Platinum", do you mean when they come out with a third game?? You are aware that they've done that with every single Pokemon game since the beginning, right??  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 pm
eveejoystar
Trop003

When you say "pull a Platinum", do you mean when they come out with a third game?? You are aware that they've done that with every single Pokemon game since the beginning, right??

Perhaps he's referring to Giratina? I don't know, I always like to have a third version, anyway.  

Master_Glink

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 pm
Master_Glink
eveejoystar
Trop003

Perhaps he's referring to Giratina? I don't know, I always like to have a third version, anyway.
More like how Platinum had so much more features. Online fighting and improved GTS. Record your battles, watch other peoples battles, see their team, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:58 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Master_Glink
eveejoystar
Trop003

More like how Platinum had so much more features. Online fighting and improved GTS. Record your battles, watch other peoples battles, see their team, etc.

But didn't all third installments have more features? I thought that was kind of the point...

And D/P had online matches, the only difference I noticed was the recorder. I don't know about the GTS either, since it worked the same way for me.

Either way, I'm pretty sure the third version has more features because they spend more time working on it, where the first releases only include the more stable features at that point. Probably some of the innovations of the third games are things that didn't make the cut for the first ones... Because of time constraints and/or bugs.  

Master_Glink

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 am
Master_Glink

But didn't all third installments have more features? I thought that was kind of the point...

And D/P had online matches, the only difference I noticed was the recorder. I don't know about the GTS either, since it worked the same way for me.

Either way, I'm pretty sure the third version has more features because they spend more time working on it, where the first releases only include the more stable features at that point. Probably some of the innovations of the third games are things that didn't make the cut for the first ones... Because of time constraints and/or bugs.

Agreed. The third game always has something new. That's the point of the new game. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 am
i just want it to be on ds cuz i am not getting another system.
And i think 3-D is bad for your eyes.....

Expired Pudding

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 pm
Expired Pudding
i think 3-D is bad for your eyes.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:54 am
Trenn Flashkill
In The Kitchen
Trenn Flashkill
It's a furry d**k.

FURFAGGOT
FAGZILLA

Here, take this dildoring p***s. I'm sure that you, the master of faggotry, will make use of it.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 am
More information about B&W has been released over at Serebii! Reshiram and Zerkrom typing, random online matchmaking and more new Pokemon! The regional professor appears to have been revealed as well, Dr. Aragi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 am
these won't be as good as heartgold talk2hand  

Allegro

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:12 am
Dammit, Glink, I was about to post that! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:20 am
Time for an honest opinion without the evils of the nostalgia goggles creating bias.

I'm satisfied with most of the Pokemon. Some of them look "meh." Munna looks like a an aborted hybrid of a Drowsee and Togepi. Gear would've looked way better if it weren't for the facial expression it has now. Other than that, I don't really have any huge problem with the others.

iPod Pokedex??? Okay...whatever. XD

Female professor...well, hot damn!  

Sir Codin

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:26 am
Lord of Armageddon
Dammit, Glink, I was about to post that! XD

xp Heheh...Sorry 'bout that I guess... But that's the news! ninja  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff