Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply Gaians 18+
Welcome to the Gaians 18+ Guild ~ Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be original
wtf?
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
OkaY
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
No even with God's help
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
gold!!!!!!
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 157

TwinSoul2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 pm
My name is Annie and I'm 24 and I live in WI and my hobbits are watching anime and also hentai, reading,going to concerts,listening to music, going to baseball games,video games, collecting anime figures.

it's nice to see some older member on here, i was starting to feel creepy and like i was the only 24 year old on here.lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 pm
I'm Gabriel.
I'm so original.
But seriously hello.  

labanegeminiou

lLady lLove

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 pm
the names Ree im 21 and i live in cali
im interest are video games anime manga
and meeting new friends on gaia! smile
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:15 am
oh yeah I'm 19.  

labanegeminiou

PrincessDarthLeeah

11,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:38 am
Name: Wouldn't you like to know. 4laugh You're only getting my username PrincessDarthLeeah
Where do you live: Southern California
Hobbies: Reading, College, traveling, Watching anime, Reading manga.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:45 am
Im going to do this again.. because I can xp

My name is Krista.
I am 20 years old.
I have two tattoos.
I live in Maine.
I like cake.

heart

Ella Fantasma
Captain

Dapper Noob

750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Original Vizard

Business Raider

4,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:46 am
hey my names robert i live in GA and im 19. i go to collage at CGTC and im curently single. i love gaia and sooo freaken thankful that this guild was made  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:46 pm
James 27 tx disk golf and other stuff  

treadstone83

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Duudle

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:32 am
Hello hello~
New to the guild. Stalking my friend Ms.Pinkie. I've been around gaia since 2007, on and off for years. I recently came back once again and alot of my friends no longer log on. :<
Looking for new friends~

A lil about me.

My name is Miyana. I'm 19 years old. I live in Indiana. I <3 art, music, and korean culture and I <3 you. c;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:49 am
Hey there heart im Laura -waves- im 21 as my sig says xd i live in yorkshire in england.

My main hobby and passion is book, im such a huge book worm.

Random face about me: I only drink cherry coke  

CriesOfVanity

Romantic Lunatic

Twisting Bliss

7,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 am
I'm Kendra,was born 18 years ago.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 pm
hey everyone im 23 im a labourer for a propety care place currently living in bethnal green in the uk / london on site 24 hours work at day and security at night
anything else feel free to talk to me i like meeting new people x] as i have no friends on here >.>

hobbies : currently none due to 24 hour work my spare time is on here exchanging and vending as im not allowed off site lol sucky life style but hey rent free saving all my wages aint a bad thing huh ;] xD  

colonal_mortimer

Ping-Pong-Paddle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:24 am
The name is Leslie. Eighteen sun rotations old. I live in the broken economy of Michigan with its ever changing weather to help the way.

Hobbies: I study most sciences, astronomy, astrophysics is a sub topic I am trying to learn more about. Video Games, Waiting for my social life to die when Skyrim comes out. blaugh lol. Anime, mediation. Little bits of everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:58 am
Hi! Just joined and am glad to be here. smile

Name: Manda
Where do you live: Tennessee (But I was born/grew up in Illinois, "moved" to New York for about two years until I met my husband who lives in TN)
Hobbies: Spending time with my husband and our kitties, playing World of Warcraft, writing my stories and novels, creating art with my mom-in-law, watching stuff on NetFlix with my husband... Currently watching X-Files and Columbo.

I used to be a huge Harry Potter nerd but not so much anymore- I haven't even gone to see the movies yet, am waiting until I can rent them both and watch them together. I tried running my own business last year over the summer because I was unemployed and BOY did I learn a lot from that. It didn't work out but I am not discouraged to start another one.

I don't know what else to say so I'll link you to my very first youtube upload ever, a video of one of my kitties (we have two) who was being silly the other day. Eddie Gets the Paper  

Munke Mai

Gaians 18+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces