Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate whimpering as he rocks her back and forth, it was comforting to her. Her ears flattening against her head as Max told her to dry her tears. Wiping her tears away she smiled weakly at Max, the sandstorm whirling past them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
Max smiles brightly and pets her head lightly. "Hayate....i want you to remember no matter what happens i wont ever leave you willingly,okay?" He hoped she could remember that to reassure herself.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate purring as he pets her, listening to Max. "What do you mean Willingly?" Hayate said her tail flickering back and forth, her left ear twitching as Max pets her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
"I mean i wont leave if i have a choice,but dont worry about that." He pets right behind her ears. "And dont worry im sure you'll have alot more chances to have friends now that your with me."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate nodding slowly at Max as he explained what he meant. Smiling as he pets her behind her ears, wincing a bit the scar behind her ear still hurt even though you could barely see it. "Friends?" Hayate said having a nervous look on her face. Her blue eyes changing into a lighter color, as she watched a tornado form. Pointing to the tornado, she looked up at Max keeping very calm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
"They're very nice people Hayate,i know them so dont worry okay?" He stood up still holding his in his arms and started to walk back to the town.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate nodded nervously, looking at her hand as they head for town, while the tornado missed them. "Max, I was wondering do you um are you.....keeping things away from me?" Hayate said closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
He smiles and looks down at her. "Keeping things away from you? what exactly do you mean??"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"You leaving and all, your weird face, you're petting in the wrong place, you seem.....out of place. Something happening?" Hayate said feeling uncomfortably. Fiddling with her fingers as she looked at Max, turning her head as she and Max approached a house it was a pretty house out of the rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image
"I never hid that from you,as i said i go crazy from time to time. but im better now."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"I'm sorry I just kept on hanging on to the subject. I guess I just get fidgety with stuff." Hayate said softly. "I'm sorry." Hayate frowning a bit. Glancing the sky as she saw the sun fall down, they were in the perfect place to see the sun set.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image
Max smirks and turns around to let them see the sunset. 'One more day on my life....lets hope it's not the last.'  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate looking at the sunset, it was very pretty, pretty soon it looked like a burning fire. Suddenly her eyes were playing tricks on her for a second she thought her hands were on fire, then her mind thought Max was on fire, instantly she jumped off of Max's arms and ran. She ran and ran, away from her fears. Tears welling up in her eyes she ran into an alley, kneeling down she curled up in a ball, shaking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
Max found her in the alley and sat down next to her. "Mind explaining that?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate crying big tears, "No go away." Hayate said her back facing Max. Wiping her tears, they just won't stop, something just snapped. Hugging herself, she rocked herself back and forth, trying to stop the tears. Trying to find a song that comforted her, but nothing did. Shaking her head and covering her ears, so that she wouldn't hear anything not even Max. Hayate couldn't stop trembling, her tears wouldn't stop. It was like a nostalgic situation.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games