Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm
Riolu and Kirlia returned to the campsite only to see that no one was there. "Where the heck did everyone go?" Riolu asked aloud. "I'm not sure" Kirlia replied, "but I'll get started on dinner for when they get back" she said as she set up a pot and started to cook the poffins.

At the lakeside...

The water stirred slightly at the sounds of voices. It began to churn and then a large pokemon erupted from the water. It was a very large Gyarados, it's body riddled with scars from previous battles. It turned it's eyes downward and glared at the pokemon on the shore. "WHO DARES INVADE MY TERRITORY!?" it roared.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:29 pm
((Grovyle went off into town))

"Piff...I should have known you would still be here..." Grovyle said as he jumped down from the tree to a near by lake.

Goldeen and other fish type water pokemon jumped and swam though the water. On the far side of the lake from where Grovyle was, a lily pad floated. Grovyle smirked and shot two bullet seeds at the lily pad.

As the shots hit there target, it dropped down into the water and popped up, eyes peering out from under it.

"That really hurts...you know that."

A lomber jumped out of the water and landed next to Grovyle.

"Nice to see you again, what brings you back here?"

"Oh nothing much, just with some new friends and a rat Raichu who says that this town is her home. Know anything about that?"

Lombre looked from side to side and looked to the ground thinking. "Humm...maybe...OH...no no...uh...what was the question again?" Lombre said, looking at Grovyle with his half opened eyes.

"Never mind..."

"So, who are these friends you speak of?"

"Oh its a long story. Fallow me and ill introduce you to them." Grovyle said as lombre nodded and went from tree to tree, fallowing Grovyle  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:17 am
Raichu smirked and put his paws behind its head seeing the gyradose "Old major is that you?? aw man i thought someone woulda killed you by now! nice to see your alive man"! The Gyradose glared at her "I can still see your one cocky little b*****d as ever,Anyway where have you been? the last i heard of you as 2 years ago about the whole incident with you and the big T.R". Raichu rolled her eyes "Those doods aint got nothin on me! thats why i escape and came back but besides that! im headin back to the city,mine takin me and mah buddy here" she pointed to Pokabu. Old Major looked down at him laughed "You carrin this puny thing with ya? i thought you wernt one for friends"!. Raichu rolled her eyes "It none of your business now move your a** and lets go"!. Old major then leaned down and Raichu lead Pokabu up the huge pokemon. As it stood she noticed Lucario in a distance "Oh hey you! Yeah well looks like im not gonna be needin any of you anymore! besides you'll never be able to reach us here! hehe...ciao...au revoir" she waved as the Major lead them across.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:35 am
"Really. I don't have to. I can just walk along with you." Aura enveloped his feet and he took a step onto the water. He didn't sink in.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:34 am
Old Major swam across the lake and Raichu sat there in frustration seeing the other following them. She didnt want him coming along to her city. Raichu slid along the bottom and onto the porch where the tail stood up. Sticking its tail into the water it sent out a faint thunder wave almost like a pulse since the disable woar off. Smiling she waited as a Starmie and a Vaporeon jumped out the water and swam over to raichu. She smiled "Hey! long time no see"! vaporeon smiled "Raichu! ive missed you"!! she jumped out the water and hugged her "I just knew that thunder wave was yours"!!. Raichu squirmed "W-whoa! back off a bit will ya! imma fall!" Vaporeon smiled and gave her a cute look for a sorry. Raichu then crossed its arms as starmie floated beside her. She smirked "I want you to take care of something for me...you see that"? she pointed to Lucario "Get rid of him..". The two looked at him and nodded and jumped back into the water and charged towards Lucario. Raichu laughed as Mist started to come in form Vaporeon "Have fun beating them" she snickered and ran back up the top of Gyradose's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:34 am
Lucario expression didn't even shift. He just waved his hand and the 2 pokemon who were charging at him were incased within an aura sphere. "Seriously why even try." He walked right past them. "I'm not here to fight. I'm just curious."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:30 am
Jumping from tree to tree, Grovyle and Lomber arrived back at the sight where the others where and saw Lucario fighting and Raichu getting away.

"ITS YOU!! I REMEMBER YOU!!" Lomber yelled out as he looked at Riachu.

"I see you finally remember..."

"The pain and trouble that rat caused me. I was so glade she left. SHE STOLE MY WATER STONE!! That was a gift from my mother. Now its payback time!!" Lomber said as he shot out steaming hot boiling water at Raichu.

Great...he remembers...this is going to be troublesome... Grovyle said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:12 am
Raichu frowned but was distracted by the yell and turned seeing the other pokemon "Oh no...not that loser again..." she jumped and dodged it easily "Nice try but your aim still sucks like always oh and by the way i sold your water stone to a trainer for poffins! TURNS OUT IT WAS USELESS!!" she laughed. Vaporeon swam back and worked its way up Gyarados "U-um were having difficulties...". Raichu looked down seeing Lucario "God damn it"! Vaporeon nodded "Dont worry im on it"! she dived back into the water and went for a Tackle on Lucario.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:03 pm
Lucario used double team and dodged Vaporeon. He didn't attack at all. He just dodged every attack. "You don't like friends do you raichu."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:33 pm
Raichu glared at Lucario "Thats it! ive had enough! First you were the only one to oppose me! you stand in my way! And you...you!! GAAAAH"! Raichu jumped off the head of Gyarados and tackled Lucario into the water. Old Major stopped and turned "Raichu! what the hell are you doin"?!. Raichu held onto Lucario and Thunder punched him down onto the lake floor and swam down after him. Vaporeon and Starmie were at a distance and knew Raichu couldnt hold her breathe for very long and rushed over to stop her from going deeper.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 pm
As lucario hit the lake bed his eyes started to glow. The water shifted and a giant whirlpool appeared around lucario and raichu. Aura enveloped Lucarios hand and he sprung forward grabbed raichu and They both shot from the water all teh way to the opposing bank from where grovle was. Lucario looked at raichu. "I'm not here to fight." He slowly released her and his aura faded. "I'm here to be your friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:46 pm
Vaporeon and Starmie were shot into the air and crashed back into the water, Raichu sighed happily towards they're idiot moment and then frowned at the sight of Lucario "I told you already! I dont need friends!" she pushed Lucario back "And i didnt need your saving! im strong enough to take care of myself!!" Old Major kneeled down and Raichu climbed on and it stood tall. She glared down at him "This world is only for the strong...the weak are only here for us to prey on to not get sloppy in our work, id rather die then become useless and if your not up to it...you might as well kiss the ground and stay behind! I dont need friends...they'll only bring me down...just like before" At that moment Old Major then swam off and Vaporeon and Stamie appeared beside him and swam along with them  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:51 pm
Lucario turned to them but no words came to him..."Pathetic." He turned and walked across the water back to grovyle and Lomber. "He won't last long...leave him be. He made his choice." He said to grovyle. He then walked back to the camp where riolu and Kirlia were at.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:13 pm
Raichu gritted its teeth and punched down on its head and of course he didnt feel it. Raichu closed its eyes "Damn it"!!,Vaporeon and starmie worked they're way up "Whats wrong Raichu?? are you alright? he didnt say anything mean to you did he??". But Raichu kept silent until hey reached the city. Raichu then jumped off Gyarados and ran tint the city,People stopped and whispered to each other realizing who she was. And soon she was at the gate of the Vermilion City Gym "Finally...im home..." she opened the doors and of course it was pitch dark. She stepped in and a large man was sitting in a chair across from her she smirked "Look a stray! Raichu! get rid of the pest"!. Another Raichu stepped in she smiled "How've you grown...". The Raichu charged for her and she easily dodged it using Thunder punch and Mega Kick. The male immediately counter acted and went in for a a Thunder Shock. Raichu smiled as she too did Thunder Shock and over powered the other and she pinned him down with her tail and the light switch turned on. The glare on the males face changed from anger to suprise. She let him go and he stood "S-sis...is it really you..". Tears formed in her eyes "Its been two long years brother..." The two embraced and the man stepped forth. Raichu looked up at him and saluted "Lt. Surge,Unit 1 Raichu reporting for duty Sir"!,The man smiled down at her and hugged the two close to him "Finally...our Gym is reunited at last...".  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:57 pm
The two jumped down next to Lucario.

"Ya, I remember that Raichu, its one of the gym leaders. They think there so high and mighty." Lomber said, trying not to cry at the fact that his mothers gift was sold.

Grovyle let out a sigh and looked at the city. "This just is wrong. We have to go and teach them a lesson."

"I thought you might say that. Lord Luxray should still be in town, he should still be running his shelter. It was nice seeing you again old friend." Lomber said, he turned to the near by lake and dove in, disappearing in though the water.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games