Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:52 am
as liz walked a giant bear landed infront of them and roared, befor he cold swipe at them a hammer hit him in the side and he flew accross the street

Hunter looks at them, "run!" as wrath stands up Hunter transforms into a were bear and tackles him

((sorry for not posting latly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm
He sighed "And so yuor mad at something that is not my fault...who knows maybe i should have died in hell...only person who would know how to keep a demon alive is on the other side of the word." he said and looked at hunter he walked over to him "Hey you what are you doing?" he asked separating them throwing the other into a building "Oh wait was that freaking wrath.." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:09 pm
Hunter looks at kabal, "get her out of here, wrath is different now you cant handel him" several more bears come out of the building, "i can handle them they are weak aginst me but not you, liz is to valuable" Hunter pushes kabal back towards liz, "GO!!" Hunter picks up a slab of concrete and kills one of the other bears with it, "now damit!" Hunter picks up his hammer and starts smashing into the mass of bears  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:30 pm
He looked at him 'I am not the same person..." he said "Liz does not want me around her..." he said arms crossed as one got past him as tail appeared from behind him but it was only darklioght as it stabbed the bear to the ground ripping him apart from the inside "I case you haven't noticed these are my ground...people like me get stronger here.." he said and sighed "Dude whatever i just don't care.." he said and walked to liz 'If you die its not in my hands!" he said "But..." he said as threw something destroying an entire line of street "I need to find john anyway he part of my dying reason...damn promises.." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 pm
"Don't worry," said Liz with a cold voice, "I'll find him for you." She gave him another angry glare and then ran the opposite way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm
He looked at her "God she is just like you katie." he said and walked after he "Ugh god for once will you just send someone to kill me please.." he said angrily.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:23 pm
Liz whipped around and screamed at him, "Why did you even come in the first place?!? I was doing fine until you came along and brought all this with you!! I don't care about John! He can take over the world for all I care. He can kill me if he wants. I don't give a s**t any more! And I can't believe I actually thought I could trust you. I was relying on you and now when I need you most you're going to leave!" Her voice quieted a notch, "I know it's not your fault but...why did you even bother when you knew you were gunna die anyway?" She didn't wait for an answer. She turned around again and started walking, "There's only one way to end this," she said, "I'm gunna find John, and I'm gunna let him kill me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 pm
He snapped "I just now found out alright!"he said "When i came here i had no idea...but you know what! Someone a close friend left me a note and my counter if i had any idea i would have never came here!" he said and sighed "Whatever you wan do it ...he would have kill you either way, he would have killed Jan either way , he would have killed Cody either way everyone in this town is nothing but bitter bitter memories he would not stop until its nothing but dust!"he said "Whatever you stop caring so do i.." he said vanishing.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:36 pm
She screamed again and picked up a rock, turning and throwing it to where he had been standing. She fell to her knees and slammed her fist into the ground, drawing blood. "This life is denstined to take everything from me," she whispered.

Nikki watched the girl with a smirk on her face. "Round two complete," she said, "Now all we have to do is kill her physically."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:54 pm
He appeared behind Nikki 'What are you watching her?" he asked arms crossed his face seriously frustrated "Let me guess you planted it?" he asked 'Ohhh yuor johns new pet.' he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:17 pm
If looks could kill, Kabal would have been dead the instant she shot her horrid glare at him. "I am not his pet. I'm going to be his new wife some day. Weather he knows it or not. As for planning this, I wish I could have. You're still going to die and it's not because of anything either me or John did. Either way though, she's been killed emotionally and mentally. Look at her Kabal." She mostioned and hand toward Liz. "She was depending on you. Now that you're going to leave, she has no one. She wants to die now. This is where the fun begins. She'll be pleading at John's feet, begging for him to kill her. He won't, of course. Not for a while anyway. You know him...always wanting to drag out the pain as long as possible."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:25 pm
He smiled 'Oh really look what i just found i went to hell for a second "Revival pill.." he said and smiled 'If i die i just come back with a longer life of course odds are..ill live for another few eons..and as for you and john its hopeless he is gonna die." he said and poked her as his power made her fly over to Liz as he jumped down 'Now tell john something when you see him.." he said shooting her a look darker than even johns "when I see him he will have a problem and he dies kabal will live for another few eons thing is i come back all that happens is i lose part of my memory and what i lose will be my days in hell." he said 'I am not dieing until someone kills me and thats hard to do.' he said and smirked growling.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 pm
Nikki glared at him, "It may no be easy but it's still possible," she said and ran off.

Liz looked at him. "Go." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:40 pm
He sighed 'If you think i am leaving you then fine be angry but i am not leaving you...i found a way to be able to live.' he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:08 pm
Liz looked back at him. "Why bother?" she asked.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games