Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 pm
Karuda walked back over looking a little beat up "So I've learnt some of the fire techniques... But i was wandering if you could teach me something else as well?"

((What level is the body flicker technique, i'm particularly interested in learning this technique as my character's main attribute is speed))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:59 pm
((Body flicker? What's that? I'm mostly speed, as well. xd ))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:04 pm
Incubus Shane
((Body flicker? What's that? I'm mostly speed, as well. xd ))

((The one where you seem to disappear in a puff of smoke. but really you are burning large amounts of chakra to move incredibly fast...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 pm
Kai opened his eye once more."What do you wanna learn now?"Kai didnt really know what else he could really teach the boy.

((Its d rank so you can learn it))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:12 pm
"Maybe a technique that plays to my advantage... Possibly a speed related technique?" Karuda suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:17 pm
Kai thought for a second."Hmmm speed related.Like body flicker?"Kai didnt really know what the kid wanted but he needed to teach him everything.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:19 pm
"That might be good" Karuda said "It certainly would be extremely useful"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:23 pm
Kai smiled."Have you unlocked your sharingan yet?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:26 pm
"Yes sir, i have..." Karuda said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:31 pm
Akira turned. "Then Maybe I should Train Him, Kai. I will train the Doujutsu Users, if you want, Karuda?"  

Naruto Eternity

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:33 pm
He looked at Akira, he could tell he was strong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:34 pm
[[this is really powerful so it might be aimed at a couple people ^^;]]
Serina nodded, looking at the scroll again and began the hand signs. She needed more chakra for this and her fan to create the giant winds needed. She took off her giant fan and opened it as the blue ribbon fell out and hanged at the bottom as she held it in a certain fashion.[1/5] She focused her chakra as much as she could. The wind were picking up a bit so that would be a advantage to her techinque. She held her fan turned sidewards and one both hands at the bottom as she bent low and held the fan to not touch the ground.[2/5] She opened her eyes to look straight at the water clone. Her white eyes fixed and focused to make her strike. Her mind was at ease so it was easier to put in the right chakra.[3/5] "I hope this hurts the clone and your real self." She said outloud, tilting her head with a slight different grin.[4/5] She held the fan with both arms to the back and swung across. Giant slashing winds started to come at the clone, cutting the earth and any trees feet from them to shreds. There was a tornado to come from the winds and form around the clone to try to cut it to shreds too. Serina smiled as the winds died down and the tornado disappeared.[5/5]

Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
Description: A much stronger form of Kamaitachi No Jutsu that creates a much larger gust of wind. This jutsu, because of its severity, has the power to be both an offensive and defensive move all at once. A much larger tornado is shot forth horizontally and instead of cutting mere branches down it has the capability of ripping the greatest of trees to shreds. As seen by Temari using this technique, the Daikamaitachi has the ability to blow chakra waves away.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Kai looked at Akira."NO this ones my student.Karuda activate your sharingan and we are going to fight depending on what tome you have."

((Akira hes my student))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Karuda looked at Serina "She annoys me... Can we kill her?" he said in a deadly serious tone.

((Is there any requirements on the Tomoes? I looked up the clan page and there doesn't appear to be.))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 pm
"Why dont we let the Sharingan user decide, Kai. When he gets to your level, He will be out of your league. Kurada, would you like a fellow Sharingan user to train you?" Akira thought for a moment. "But Kai should teach you taijutsu" Akira heard what Kurada said. "Go ahead, try it."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games