Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 pm
As Osiris stood there he was confronted by a dragon like beast before him. It has piked like scales around the body. "Nice, just what I wanted for Christmas.. Let's have some fun shall we." as Osiris grinned greatly. Osiris stood there and began to move his hands. Remembering the time of the carnage he had in his hands. He had to remember how he did it and how he created the blood lust movement. "Lets see if I can do this with a larger beast... Since three people were two easy to kill."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:51 pm
"Well now..." Renault rubbed his nose haughtily and his lips formed a grin. "I don't mean to toot my own horn, but..." When he looked up, Evie was looking over at the girl who had fallen onto her hind. He remembered the girl from earlier that day and laughed lightly. "Yukina right? That's a nice pair of wings there. I'm guessing the Mad Man gave you those there? That proves it. That guy did something weird to us all. It's for the better I guess."

"It is." The man in white added. "He gave you the power to protect people like use from the others. There is another group similar to us, but they aren't as amiable as we are." The water in the lake formed a chair beneath the aging man as he slowly sat down. His bones creaked like the hinges to an old door and resounded powerfully. "I think it's about time I told you all why your here."

~~~

Lucas wasted now words on his share of wolf-like beasts. He didn't even push a smile for even that would be a waste of energy against these things. Their red eyes met his emerald stare and a spark was lit. Three of the five sprang forward at him barking in their own feral manner. Lucas took off his shoes and felt the floor. It was cold and hard, but it didn't stop him from absorbing it. After doing that, the front beast in the triangle formation leapt up gnashing it's teeth and bearing it's claws. Unfortunately for the apparent alpha-male, a pike as wide as an arm shot up from the floor stabbing the beast up through it's chin out through it's head. Part of his cranium had flown out and even some of it's brain matter. After the pike slowly retracted and rested the animal against the ground, Lucas finally spoke his first word of the battle. "One." The remaining beasts were still on a collision course with the young demon.

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image

Yukina looked up. It was then she saw the boy she had met earlier when she was in the back part of the orphanage. Her wings lifted slightly as if thanking him for the compliment. She was about to speak when the elder man in white spoke. She turned her attention to him and tilted her head. "Why...we're here?" she asked curiously in her usual shy tone of voice. Why had that man done this to all of them? What was the purpose? Those were questions that she hoped would be answered.

User Image

Lena looked up towards a creature many times larger than she was. It appeared to be some kind of chimera. She knew this because she had seen a few pictures of them. The beast charged at her. Lena did not move an inch, not even flinching or shaking. Suddenly, she crouched down and leaped up into the air. She came down just as the beast charged inwards. She brought her hands down upon the beast slicing it down the middle and then across the waist horizontally so that it was cut in half two ways. All of this was done swiftly. She landed behind the beast in then smiled maliciously as she heard a number of thuds as the creature fell into pieces on the ground. More creatures began to attack her, but she leaped over then performing a flip in the air. As she did, she brought her foot down into a forceful kick into one of the other creatures chests. Her foot emerged from the other side and the creature's heart fell to the ground. Lena stood up now even more covered in blood. In fact, there wasn't a spot upon her body that wasn't covered now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:33 pm
The man in white looked at the people he had amassed and smiled. "I'm happy you asked Yukina. You're all here for your own protection and to protect others like you. There is a group known as Cleanse. They aren't the best of people. They're goal is to protect humans from people like us. Ours is to rehabilitate people like us. We're more pacifistic, but we will fight if we need to." His ancient smile became and ominous grimace as he thought of the people Cleanse had taken from him. "Family, friends...all of them are in danger as long as Cleanse exists. It is up to us, Eden, to stop them. The reason you may come and go here is because staying here won't put you closer to them. I'd prefer if you were close enough to watch, but far enough to not be hurt. Are you all willing to...well, you have to sorta. Sorry about that guys."

~~~

Lucas continued to stomp the floor sending spike after spike up at the remaining two. That was the trick. He slid his right foot and a wave was created knocking the other two off balance. After they fell, he used the ground the swallow, then grind them to pieces. Their barking and whimpering could be heard alongside the crunching of their bones and organs. "Hmph." Lucas looked at the last two and they stood in position trembling in a cowardly manner. "I never really did like dogs. Especially ones that try to kill me." He stepped forward and they turned tail in a quick attempt to run. Seeing this, Lucas brought up a thicket of spires that impaled the dogs all over. "Nor do I like dogs that run. I'm finished for today. I'm heading back upstairs to see what else is interesting about this place. Oh yeah, and five." He said, announcing his kill streak.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:41 pm
Chapter 2: He Who Sews the Seeds of War.

(( Official Time Skip. ))

Through the vast span of 12 years many things have changed, lives have been altered friendships have been formed and a man destined to bring war would sit in his dark lab and smile as the world slowly crumbled around him. Cleanse the organization built upon the foundation of protecting humans from any evil gifteds has been given a new leader, Brian Autumn who's father was killed by an evil gifted. Eden as well is host to a new leader, a young man named Renault who would lead the Eden organization, a group built to protect all gifteds and give them a second chance at life, into a new age. While lurking cunningly in the shadows is the ever prominent Sentinel, and it's legion of hellish fighters who see all living creatures as play things. Now Cleanse finds itself in a small rural town within the Oregon borders they have been ordered in the entire team now rests just beyond the borders of the town, Brian is currently negotiating with the Police Captain on what he would like to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" W-What did you just say? " The police chief asked with a shocked expression on his face as well as the two officers standing guard beside him and the citizens who were forced to flee their homes in the dead of night.

Brian sighed and turned around facing the men. " It seems that you have a hearing problem, fine I will once again say it. Your little idyllic town is under attack, so to speak. A man known only as the Mad Man has corrupted one of your citie's citizens leading to deadly results. He has been given the power to manipulate all normal humans in the vicinity, however due to the high strain this places on the body each member of the city is slowly decaying. In short they are little more then living puppets, once the decay has spread there is no helping the people, healing powers and medicine have no effect on this process. " Brian said as he looked the police chief in the eye. " Send in all of the police officers you want, fill their borders until they are ready to burst you are only giving him more pawns to play with. "

" A boy, with powers? What kind of mind altering drugs have you been taking? Do you really expect me to believe this? " The police chief said as he arose from his chair.

" I would expect that kind of talk from someone who has not been caught up in true state of this world we live in. How dare you even think of questioning me, I am here to save your lives from an eternity in Hell. " Brian said in a thunderous tone.

" Well......W-What would you recommend we do? "

Brian smiled a little. " When you are dealing with Gifteds, corrupt ones especially you can't use humans, they're weak, susceptible to all kinds of damage and can be bribed with the tiniest promise. The best way to counter act any and all Gifted movement is with other more talented Gifted, Cleanse has personnally sent in it's finest operatives, and I can promise you this, the Gifted and it's now dying residence army will never see the light of day again. "

The Police chief just stared in awe he couldn't believe what he was hearing, could this man really be telling the truth?

Vincent stoon pateintly among his comrades, they were the children that had met 12 years ago, each one had been curssed with a power and now they were going to use it. " Well, looks like we have our hands full. Our mission is to eradicate the gifted and his demonic servants. Do not feel bad for the innocent people they did not choose this life, they can feel themselves rotting away even under his control, there is nothing medicine or healing can do for them all we can do is give them a proper send off. I know our job is to protect humans, however the zombie like creatures under his control are no longer human, they are abominations who can never feel the pain stop, that is why we are here. Is everyone ready? " Vincent asked as his left eye began to glow red, he could feel his fangs slowly poking from his lips, he would be lying if he said he didn't want to do this, Vincent was a realist he understood that sometimes jobs that seemed dark were for the best, if they let this go on the damage and death toll woul be catastrophic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 pm
Renault stood on the roof of a house looking down upon the police force with intent eyes. His eagle like stare was unwavering. His opponents Vincent and Brian stood talking to the incredulous police chief who seemed to just hate the idea of someone stronger than his 9mm. "I don't hate you." Renault spoke of the policeman. "I just hate how you don't understand. You guys ready?" He spoke over a small microphone attached to his green coat's collar. "In a few minutes, these guys are going to find the person we want to help. Don't attack until they start attacking. For now, we're just going to trail them. Understood?" Renault concluded his mission statement and jumped from the roof of the house into the soft dirt that made up most of it's backyard.  

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

Twelve long years had passed. The young now wolf-girl named Karana was no longer a little girl anymore. She was now sixteen years old, the youngest of the members of Cleanse, but that did not make her one to underestimate. Her hair was cut in a short choppy bob, but was slightly longer in the back. Her pointed ears poked out from the short locks. Her black wolf's tail had grown longer over the years. She wore a black corset like top and very short black shorts with a chain whip looped around her waist. Over her shoulders was a small miniature jacket. Upon her arms were black gloves that reached all the way to her elbows. They were open at the fingers revealing her claws. She wore no shoes for her feet were very tough and she did not need them. She stood near Vincent, crouched down in a wolf-like manner. She could smell the decay of those being controlled. She wrinkled her nose. "The smell is almost overwhelming," she said, her voice dipping down into a low snarl baring her small wolf-like fangs. Without looking at Vincent, she nodded. "We did not train all these years for nothing," she said. She was forced to fight the urge to howl. She didn't want to somehow draw attention to them.

User Image

A young woman stood upon the roof of a rather tall building watching the carnage below. This young woman was Lena. Now at seventeen years old, her hair was now a pink-ish color and shorter only falling to her shoulders. It covered half of her face, but left the other half uncovered revealing a gleaming blood red eye. Her other eye was hidden. Sticking out of her skull were two small horn-like protrusions on each side. Around her neck was a dark red tie. She wore a short black jumper dress and underneath that a pink top and small black boots that came to her ankles. She gazed down with a watchful eye at the boy snorting. Why was she sent to do this? This was nothing more than baby-sitting? Why couldn't they have sent someone else? Oh well, she was here now. She might as well make the most of it.

((I'll post as Yukina later. I'm fixing to go somewhere. Please try not to go too far without me.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm
Elizabeth glanced over to Vincent, trying to listen while she stretched, loosening up for the coming fight. She nodded at his words, even though it only felt like a reminder after the many lessons Cleanse had given them all. She glanced down at her nails, smiling as on each nail was painted a different spell she could use. It served as a reminder as she only painted on the ones she would need for the fight, and they stood out brilliantly from her gothic attire. She pretended to listen avidly to Vincent's speech before glancing over to Brian and the police officer, smirking at his reluctance to give them the go-ahead. She smiled muttering "Only if the police officer makes up his mind." She glanced around hoping no-one had noticed her comment and stood straight again, waiting for the order to go.  

Kitkat534

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Vincent looked at Karana and Elizabeth. " Don't worry we're the best Cleanse has to offer, nothing can stop our unit. " He said with a laugh. He looked towards Brian and the Police Chief. " Just give us the word. "

Brian waved his hand. " Relax, there is no need to hurry he's not going anywhere. " He looked back at the police chief and smile. " As I was saying if this problem is left unchecked he will spread, his powers will grow and he will soon be to much to handle, I don;t plan on allowing that to happen. " He said calmly. He looked at his team and said. " Just calm down, sadly this man needs to understand without our, special brand of service things will only continue to escalate. Do you want that on your head? " He asked as he stared down at the Police Chief.

" I-I-I Don't know, this is ridiculous magic and monsters don't exist. " He said shakily.

" Well good, the fact that you don't believe in them means we're doing our job correctly. " Brian said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:21 pm
Elizabeth held back a laugh at the Police Chief's words, smirking at Brian's reply. She quickly walked over to Brian, quietly speaking. "Any of us could easily prove him wrong, all you have to do is say the word." She stepped back bowing her head, unsure how her words would be met as she knew how secretive Cleanse was. She glanced towards the Police Chief wondering how long it would take him to let them do their job, but knowing that he would have to give in eventually.  

Kitkat534

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 pm
In the mid shadows a darkish man appears in a police uniform. Taking up his position as a Doppelganger he stands there as another being as he copied every bit of detail of the person he killed. "Such a hassle of waiting to take a form like this... sighs." as Osiris stood there placing the badge and I.D on his left side upper pocket. He stood there with a Flashlight and a Pocket book.

(Bling Bling Mahareshi Rorsch)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:41 pm
Brian smiled but shook his head no. " No it's fine. I think he understands our situation. Don't you sir? " He added as he left the Police officers sight. He looked at the others and said. " Alright you all have your orders, I know this is a darker mission but I don't want to see a single person alive in there, believe me you will know the puppet victims when you see them. Please let's put them out of their misery. " He said as he slowly walked into the mist enshrouded town. The homes were for the most part in tact, it was an old style town very down to earth and rustic. He looked up and said. " Everyone. Move out! "

Vincent smiled his eye glowing a brighter shade of red. " Gottcha. " He said as he slowly dissolved into a cloud of mist and vanished from the area. his mist shot forward and reshaped further into the town. " He could hear moaning sounds coming from the surrounding buildings. He could hear odd off beat heart beats. He looked around and saw them, a small band of humans, or at least at one point they were human, bits of their flesh were missing taking an odd discoloured shade, small fragments of bone were visible throughout their bodies and blood stained their clothes. " Let the show begin. " He said softly.

Further into the town sat in his home the only human left in the town. He sat on what appeared to be a pile of corpses. " It's good to be the best. I will have to find that strange man from my dreams, he's a threat. I'll probably make him my puppet. " He laughed lightly to himself.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:00 pm
(Heh, personally, I hate jewlewry unless it's a watch. I just made this avi to bother a friend of mine.)

A rock turned over where Vincent stood now. Another one turned, then another. Soon, a plume of sand and dust began to whip around a lamp post shaving it to pieces. The light fell out and the lamp post collapsed in front of Vincent cutting his trail. "I really do get tired of seeing you you know?" The sand whirled against the ground until a shape was made. It formed it's master, Renault, who has since matured. His hair now reached his neck. His eyes were more of a light brown now as opposed to the dark brown they once were. He was taller, leaner, but his thick green coat hid that. His dark pants were nearly invisible in the night and so were his dark shoes. His white shirt on the other hand was in plain view. He had a basic look, but he wasn't a basic teen. "Can't you just let this one be Vincent? We promise to take good care of him and not euthanize him like we all know you want to do."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:06 pm
"Aye aye Captain. I'm ready over here." The now 17 year old Evie spoke into her own small microphone, attached to a larger headset. Unlike the other Eden members on this mission, Evie was kneeling on a rooftop in front of a laptop, with a few other small devices around her. In 12 years her control over Nasrin hadn't got much better. The best she could do was hold her in better, but if Nasrin were ever let out there was nothign she could do. And of course, her sadistic alter ego was just as bloodthirsty as ever. For the reason, Evie felt much safer dealing with the technology aspect of any and all missions.
"Renault I've tapped into the city cameras, and the police's telephone line, I'll let you know if anyone calls in with anything relevant. I'm listening in on their radio channel, and I'll lead them off the trail as soon as they get around to doing something. As for Cleanse, I'm working on getting a signal on them now. With any luck someone is carrying a cellphone, or a mike, or anything that I can either jam up or use to track them."

"Can't you smell all that blood? I like this guys style..." Nasrin purred in the depths of Evie's mind.
"No Nasrin." Evie said simply, after she had turned her microphone off.
"Aww why not. It could be fun you know. What one more mangled human? After all...it's not like we havn't before..."
"Not we, you. I never killed anyone."
"But we're the same person Evie. All those pathetic souls...you're just as guilty as I am..."
"Shut up Nasrin."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games