Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:43 pm
Makoto sat there silent for a moment thinking about everything that he had said to her trying to connect the dots. She reached into her shoulder bag and pulled out a paper and pencil and began writing everything down from their conversation.

Takeshi stayed silent while Jareth argued with Carina, he flipped through three books unable to find anything until she disappeared from the area. Once Jareth told him to go check on Master Eon right away he got to his feet. "Alright since these books aren't helping too much." He stated in a monotoned voice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 pm
He tok a bite of the sandwitch that was placed infront of him. "You really seem to like to take nates there Mako." said Knight as he watched her jotting down the notes from their conversation.  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:50 pm
Makoto looked at Knight with a nervous smile. "Sorry its the only easy way I find to make me remember things I do. If you don't want me to I can stop writing things down." She suggested while writing down the last words he had just spoken and her own words.

Takeshi made his way toward Master Eon's room in a slight rush but was very cautious as he proceeded to the door and lightly knocked on it, awaiting an answer from the other side. "Master Eon? May I enter, it's Takeshi." He asked in a hushed tone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:59 pm
Knight simply laughed. "No it's alright. I just couldn't help but to notice that's all." he said as he finished up the last bit of his food. "Well back to the Rat Race for me. Be ready for the misson tonight, see yeah." He payed for the pill and left the shop.

There was a crashing noise from behind the door. "THAT b***h!" Eon screamed. "I'LL MAKE SURE SHE BURNS IN THE ETERNAL ABYSS!"  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:08 pm
"Alright, I'll see you later." Makoto said as he left the shop. She read through their conversation before putting the paper and pencil away in her shoulder bag. Not long after Makoto stood up and went onto her next assignment to do that day which was observation duty.

Takeshi winced outside the door as he heard the yelling from inside the room before him but he listened anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:18 pm
Snecing that someone was at his door, Eon quickly spun around. "What is it you want?!" he growled menanceingly.

Knight waited at the randevous point for the scouting mission to begin. He looked up to the dark night sky. "The new moon should provide us with cover of the night." he mumbled to himself.  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:33 pm
Takeshi straightened up and placed his hands at his side quickly when he was addressed. "My apologies Master, Jareth sent me to check on how you were feeling." He spoke with a respectful tone of voice and hoped that it wouldn't lead to any negative reactions.

Makoto hurried through the night toward the meeting location to start the scouting mission. She looked up at the sky every now and then to look at the moon, it was a hobby of hers to stargaze and watch the cycles of the moon monthly. When she arrived, for once, she was early.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:40 pm
Eon quickly wipped oen the door. His left eye had become disfurged, it's irris was red in color and several lines that ran from teh side of his face to the eye itself looking like irritated, buging veins. "Dose it look like I'm alright?!" he hissed.

"Ah Mako, gald to see you're actaully on time tonight." Kinght greeted his comrade. "We're wating untill a few more scouts show up and then we're head on out."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

Arisa walked upto the castle"Its good to be home"She said as she walked in and looked around,then used telepathy to read everyone's mind to find out were her have brother was.Then gracefully walked up the stairs and opened the door,then glanced at Takeshi"Leave this one's presence. This Arisa has much to discuss with my half brother"She said then looked at Eon and sighed"Hello dear brother"She said standing there  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:34 pm
Eon simply growled. "What do you whant Arisa?" he hissed. "A ghost simply dosn't come out of no where to say hello."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

She smirked"A ghost, this Arisa?"She asked chuckling"It should be obvious what This Arisa is here for,Eon"She said"This Arisa will take your place as ruler till you are recovered,although what caused your illness is foolishness on your part"She said"Seriously what were you thinking?"She asked frustrated at his foolishness  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:49 pm
Without thinking, Eon swiftly grabbed Arisa by the throught and salmmed her into the wall (witch in tunr left a decent sized imprint in it). "And what makes you think that I'm not capable of leading my own damned forced." he growled. "And what gives you the damned RIGHT to INSULT ME?!"  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image
She was thrown to the wall and laughed"If you are trying to hurt This Arisa, you not doing a very good job. This Arisa has been put through worse."She said then dusted herself off"One, if you were, you would be,not in bed looking pitiful. Too did you forget that This Arisa can read your mind, so This Arisa knows you regret drinking her blood,and now you are paying the price."She said chuckling"This Arisa honestly didn't believe she had it in her to use that spell.But knowing you, This Arisa sees why she did"She said"What gives This Arisa the right to insult you,you ask? You should not have underestimated her. This Arisa know you don't like her, but seriously She is not the young helpless girl, that she used to be.This Arisa should know seeing that This Arisa trained her.."She said" This Arisa taught her everything she knows. This Arisa knows what she's capable off.This Arisa saw the spar between you two.She was holding back alot."She said angered by his stupidity.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games