Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 pm
Kain looks at Sable. "You want to take the keys from this hunter. I would like someone I know is in the same boat as me unchain me then the guy who is the reason I'm here in the first place," Kain growls at the guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 pm
Salbe cracked his neck and tunred to the hunter. "With pleasure." he said. Using his enhanced spped, Sable manged to land an elbow to the hutners face, and then quickly snaggd his keys while he was on the ground.
"Here you go." Salbe said as he tossed Kain the keys.  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:28 pm
Leon stands up and looks at kain. "I'll be back, I need to do something." Suddenly he followed the princess back towards her room. He entered it growling. "I don't know who you are, but obviously you are important to the king. Maybe if I kill you, he'll get mad." He spoke with laughed and summoned a ice sword around his hand and walked closer to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:04 pm
She smirked, as her eyes turned red,and looked into his eeyes, a sure sign she was about to use voice tricks" Put the sword away, you don't want to harm me, you want to protect me" She said as she laid on her bed still looking at him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:18 pm
Leon looked at her. He frowned conflicted. He lowered his sword, but kept it out. "I...I dont know... I don't want to hurt you.. yet I do.." He was really confused. He looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:58 pm
she stood up and lead him to her bed"why would you want to hurt me?"She asked him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:12 pm
snaping out of the daze, "well then i might as well get started" pours a trail of gun powder across many flamable items and pulls out a zippo "bye, bye, castle" then after he lit it and left he truely had no reason to do so, its true he would get away with it alliyah wouldn't tell no one would belive the others, he got 20,000 gold for destroying the royal castle, had enough money to pay off his parents debt  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:17 pm
((dude whered he get enough gunpowder? And gun powder explodes...))

Leon looked at her confused. "I don't know.. part of me is telling me that your my enemy and that you want to hurt me." Leon wasked like a confused child.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:18 pm
(I'm a hunter where do you think)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 pm
((I dont know. And enough stuff to be able o destroy/burn a castle isnt something you would easily be able to carry...))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:33 pm
(it doesn't matter the Rp was getting boring so i wanted to spice it up just go with it please)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:40 pm
((But you cant just destroy a whole castle that like ends a rp.... we were in teh middle of something. Kain and sabvle are lose in a castle, stuffs gonna happen and leons getting brainwashed by the princess.. so things are happening))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:46 pm
(anyway its really not the whole castle, just the east side)  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games