Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:26 pm
Damon's body tensed up as his teeth shown his fangs.Little to his knowledge.

"Yeah your right there!My fathers killing us 1 by 1 and these other ******** aren't helping nither!"he growled.His eyes changing again.

A figure came from behind nailing Karu with a iron pole.

"Come on Lexi!"Valcom hissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 pm
(whoever hunting Victor do it now! neh...)

She is mine" Lexi growled looking at Valcom.

Why worry bout mama bear when one of your cubs is being hunted...oh wait that's right my son" Karu said simply grinning.

You b*****d" Lexi hissed stabbing Karu with a icicle  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:32 pm
Dawn sighed and put her hand on his shoulder. An aura came from her hand to help calm him down. "Relax. Yeah, everything sucks right now. But getting upset over it isn't going to solve anything. You need to keep your head clear and focus. Your daddy is working with an army of demons and right now he's at your palace." she said as she moved her hand.

Lily looked at Damon and backed away a bit. She didn't like the way he looked when he was angry. She sighed and wrapped her wings around her. She knew where the demons were spread out, but it seemed like there were too many for them to fight. She wasn't quite sure though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:51 pm
(mmm..nah..I think Allant vs Victor wouldn't be for now..)

Damon pushed Dawn's hand off.His eyes glarring into hers.

"That isn't my father.."he said turning to Lily.

"Sorry Lily..I didn't mean to get so angry..it seems I inherited something I didn't know about."he said sighing.

"We stand no chance..1 of several are dead and we both know Malik is not helping us now."Damon said starring at Dawn.

Valcom shook his head and turned.Seeing Asuma running at him.Spearing him threw the poles of the house making it collapse onto the two girls.Asuma nailed Valcom harshly across the jaw.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:55 pm
(oh fine...)

Victor took Kira's hand "lets go find the lil ones" he muttered" as they ran

(uh the house did collapse already...)

Karu pushed the rubble and growled when Lexi struck her snapping her neck back  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:03 pm
(the roof too?o.o)

Valcom kicked off Asuma spitting out a tooth.But when he got up punching the assassin three or four times till knocking him down.Then Valcom was attacked by Dragga and Raza and the 3 put him back down stomping down on his bones and muscles.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:54 pm
Lily looked at Damon and shook her head. "No, it's fine. I can understand why you're angry." she said quietly. She didn't like to hear about death and she didn't like what was going on.

Dawn cringed when he mentioned Malik not helping them anymore. She shook the thought off and looked back at him. "I think we do still have a chance. But if you think we don't, then there really is no hope for the rest of us." she said as she crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:10 pm
Damon punched the wall.

"I'M NOT A WISE MAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!Lexi and Valcom could be dead for all I know.I don't know who or what i'm up against."Damon said trying to stay calm.

"As it is...we can barley see infront of us.Valcom and Lexi aren't in a good shape either.What can I say?"he said.He was new to all of this..and his mind didn't know how to take it.He was trying to run threw possibilities in his head.

(That sounds so familiar..o.o)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:17 pm
((you know, it does sound familiar...))

Lily flinched as Damon shouted and she used her wings to hide herself. She listened to what he was saying and she knew he was right. She could feel all the souls slipping away and disappearing. She put her head in her hands and for once was glad she had wings.

Dawn looked at Damon and shook her head. "Honestly, I don't think anyone knows what to do. I guess all we can do right now is fight back. There has to be some way to beat these guys. I mean, we destroyed them once." she said with a shrug of her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:26 pm
(Can't remember from were but it does lol.)

Damon starred at Dawn.

"No we didn't Dawn..you,Silvia,Kiba,Karu,Malik,Valcom,and Lexi..did that.Kiba and Karu are fighting us.Valcom and Lex could be dead or are being ganged up on.Malik isn't helping.The only people who know who we are fighting are you and silvia."Damon said sighing.

Damon starred at the ground.

"But..if..no..nobodys ever done that with me..I could lose it..then we'd be in a bigger hole.."he said muttering to himself.

Valcom tossed Dragga and Raza off.Catching both of them and slamming them hard on the cement road.Blood streaming down his face.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:32 pm
Dawn smirked at Damon and nodded. "That's why I came back. I could tell something was going wrong so I came to help. Me and Silvia don't know much about these demons, but that doesn't stop us from trying." she said as she looked over at Lily.

Lily looked at Damon and had wiped the tears from her eyes. "What are you talking about? Nobody's ever done what?" she asked as she slowly walked over to him. She was still slightly hiding behind her wings, but you could at least see her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:39 pm
Damon starred at her.

"Its a vampire thing..but I don't think its a smart idea anyway."he said sighing.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:42 pm
Dawn stared at Damon with an eyebrow raised. She tried to think about what 'vampire thing' he was talking about.

Lily tilted her head to the side. "Well whether it's a smart idea or a dumb one, it's still an idea. So tell me." she said. She believed that anything could really help them now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:47 pm
Damon sighed.

"I've never tasted blood..which most vampires can't say but the few that have before have a thing they call new born drinker.If was to feed..i'd go into a blood-rage..which could atleast help us get Lexi and Valcom out of here alive..the thing is..onceyou let a blood-raged vampire loose..they could lose it at any time."he said sighing.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 pm
Dawn nodded and then shivered as she thought of it. "I've only seen a blood raged vampire once an it wasn't pretty." she said as she shook her head.

Lily looked at him and nodded. "If it'll save Lexi and Valcom then it's worth a shot. They've taken care of these kids along with Victor and Kira. We can't just let them be killed." she said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games