Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

ANIgaMEr27

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:12 am
i just hated the fact that most of the filler fightig episodes were the same. And that sailor moon used the same damn move each time, and that tuxedo mask would ALWAYS save her. SHOW SOME BACK BONE WOMAN! And tuxedo mask, STAY OUTTA IT! let her find her own feet to fight on! and use a variety of moves too. Other than that no complaints xp
peace,love and alchemy,
anigamer27  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:57 pm
I hate Wiseman. He is so annoying and ya.  

flaming-twilight

Urumi Kanzaki 826

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:07 pm
Chibi Usa. She's such a bother. She's like Kikyo from Inuyasha. What is the point of her existence?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:31 pm
Sailor moon in the anime. She is so annoying all she does is cry it makes me wonder if she would ever beable to fight without tuxedo mask being their. I dont mean to be rude its just that her whining and crying makes me wanna tell her to be quiet and fight the bad guy already and get it over with. If she didnt cry so much she wouldnt need tuxedo mask to come to her rescuse all the time and she would probably be really good at fighting. No wonder I like Wedding Peach better because she doesnt cry and whine when she is fighting with her friends against the evil villan and she does a really good job too.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:43 am
Chibi-usa. she's so darn annoying and not even remotely cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:36 am
Luna and Mamoru!!!!

Mamoru he thinks hes can treat usagi like crap. Walking off wiht out her or ignoring her and poor girl all loved up dont see that he kinda doesnt give a damn unless her life is at steak. Seiya was gonna give his life for her and Star fighter stood in the way to get hit for sailormoon.

Luna that stupid cat talks like she knows everything..yeah eah shes the gaurdian of sailormoon but that doesnt mean she can tell her what to do and call her names shes supost to respected the princess not Abuse her!!!

Chibiusa does anoy me in SUPER S cause shes really mean to sailormoon

Sailormoon annoyed me in S cause she was really gaulible and she seemed more well...DUMB!!!!

she sticks up for friends that put her down

such as Rei

Minako/Venus bothers me ALOT too because she thinks its alright to have 2 guys on the go  

Ziggy-Zee-Meow

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:35 am
Ichigo MiNk
Luna and Mamoru!!!!

Mamoru he thinks hes can treat usagi like crap. Walking off wiht out her or ignoring her and poor girl all loved up dont see that he kinda doesnt give a damn unless her life is at steak. Seiya was gonna give his life for her and Star fighter stood in the way to get hit for sailormoon.

Luna that stupid cat talks like she knows everything..yeah eah shes the gaurdian of sailormoon but that doesnt mean she can tell her what to do and call her names shes supost to respected the princess not Abuse her!!!

Chibiusa does anoy me in SUPER S cause shes really mean to sailormoon

Sailormoon annoyed me in S cause she was really gaulible and she seemed more well...DUMB!!!!

she sticks up for friends that put her down

such as Rei

Minako/Venus bothers me ALOT too because she thinks its alright to have 2 guys on the go

Luna, I get.

Mamoru had a situation with that though. Yeah, he really REALLY treats Usagi like crap. Hmm hm...Oh wil saving her butt in nearly -all- the season. Oh and risking his life...Definitely scum...

And what with -buying- her stuff that she wanted with the LAST of -his- money!!! D: What a SOB!

And even hurting himself on the inside and inadvertly her too by pretending to not be in love with her- sacrificing their relationship because he -truly- believed that she could be hurt/die because of it and would much rather see her alive and try to move on even though it hurts him to not be with her.

Man what a creep! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:58 pm
Ichigo MiNk
unless her life is at steak.

Yum... steak...  

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:30 am
I wish I could take a good 85% of the SuperS series, roll it into a ball and light it on fire. Most of that series is nothing but nails on a chalkboard to me. It's at least tolerable in Japanese, but the english dub makes me want to hurl. The manga was good, but the english dub of the anime.... *shudder* Diana's voice really hurt my ears.

But I have to say.. these are the characters that I hated the most.

Jadite - He was so friggen retarded, it wasn't even cool.
Rubeous and Emerald - I can't decide which out of these two I hated more. x_x
CHIBIUSA makes me want to cry, which may be a big reason why I dislike SuperS.
Tuxedo Mask - UGH.. just... alkdgh;asdg;asd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that.. eh. That's pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:58 am
For some reason I never really liked Uranus... I am seriously drawing a blank on her name for some reason. Wow that is strange.
I have no exact reason why, but she just never got on my favorite list.  

Allysien

Bunny_koi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:58 pm
Rini

She thinks that where ever she goes she will attomatically get all the attention. She's just a little showoffy brat who needs to get a life! And she needs to show some respect torwards her mother for pete sakes! Honestly! She's cute and all, but holy cow!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:11 am
Tuxedo Mask: I swear, this guy has to be the lamest attempt at making a cool character that I've ever seen in an anime. Come on... the dude wears a top-hat and a ball mask and fights with a ******** rose! How gay can you get? confused Judging from his treatment in Sailor Stars, the creators eventually came to agree.

Chibi-usa: Disrepectful, ungrateful little brat. She needs to die for good, Akira style.

Ami: Psuedo-intellectuals FTF. Stating obvious and coming up with stupid plans like "Hey, let's split up and attack this group of enemies one at a time!" and "I'll just stand here and let you shock me while I figure out your weak point!" =/= smart. You're just as dumb as the rest of them, Ami. If not dumber.  

Guts of Eclipse

WishingHoshii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:40 pm
This might sound wierd but I dislike Sailor Mini Moon (chibi moon) the most. I think she is so annoying becuz she keep trying to take Mamoru away from Usagi when she knows that Mamoru is her FATHER (eww).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:47 pm
Ok hold on to your seats...

I absolutly despise Mina/Sailor Venus shes so annoying, like Usagi/Sailor Moon/all her other names but idk Usagi grows on you, Mina though no at first she was some weirdo super hero although you never heard about her saving anyone except that one freaking time!!!!!!!!!!!  

Lady Tore

Lady Tore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:53 pm
Yaoi Kazowy
Chibi Usa. She's such a bother. She's like Kikyo from Inuyasha. What is the point of her existence?

i love you! you said everything I think!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff