Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:51 pm
((Kenton? He probably saw a squirrel and ran away... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:25 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Asahi10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:39 pm
"What can I do to help?" she asked, pushing up her sleeves and setting her bag down by the door. "So you're recruiting clan members? If its okay..could I join? I have no where to go." She looked around at the three. She hoped they'll let her. For too long she's been traveling. Its time I settled somewhere for a little while maybe.., she thought wistfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:42 pm
((LOL i see leave this rp for another one ^^ Dragon Quest is online isnt it i myself want to get into Guild Wars ^^))

"Sounds good to me. Although we couldnt find many cleaning supplies. We did find some sponges and rags, along with a broom."

Vincent nodded and went back to the kitchen he grabbed his sponge and picked up another one. He tossed the other sponge to Kurai. Trae sitll held her tiny sponge in her hands, she ran back over to her master. The bucket of water was still on the floor. Trae was tall enough to dip her sponge into the water. She did this and then ran to a chair hoped up onto it and started scrubbing away.

Circe meanwhile held her sponge up to Ventarbre and then pointed back to her master. As if to say 'Come on help us clean up'. Of course she had no mouth and therefore couldnt talk... yet.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:48 pm
((DQ is on PS2 blaugh ))

Campbridge resisted the little slap from Cadwallander. He lookrf around himself and realised that the time to clean had come again and he had nothing to escape it this time. He took his sponge, put it in the bucket of water, and started cleaning around the kitchen...or the thing that used to be a kitchen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:52 pm
Kurai caught the sponge happily and copied Trae by finding a dusty chair and scrubbing it down. She dipped her sponge into the bucket of water and it began to bubble and steam until she took her hand out of it again. Going back to scrubbing, this time with hot water, she whistled quietly to herself. Her black hair fell forward so she stopped scrubbing for a second, going back to her bag to dig out a peice of cloth. With it, she tied her hair up then walked back to the chair and began to scrub it again.  

Asahi10

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:16 pm
After taking some time to clean around himself, the "kitchen" started to look more like one. At least there wasn't a hill of dust around him anymore. The counter even had a look of a counter.

"Well, seems like this is going pretty well....But still...I'm not a maid..."
he told himself

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:28 pm
"Not a main what?"

Vincent looked to Campbridge, after he finished cleaning his area of the kitchen. Trae finished up the chair she was one and hopped down from it. Trae put her sponge in the bucket and watched it float in the water. She needed a new one her tiny sponge had gotten really dirty.

Vincent looked around the room, more intently at the ceiling which was one place he really couldnt get to.

"Hm...."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:38 pm
(( I ment a Maid >_<))

Campbridge looked at the Masked-man who just talked to him.
"Uh? I never said anything about being a main somthing. I was just ranting that I wasn't a maid...I hate that kind of cleaning stuff, 'ya know?"
And it was true. He never was a physical man and the smallest little thing was making him tired.
"I'm just not use to physiical things, you see... even the smallest things tire me out... I'd be happier oragnizing books at the library than mopping the floor..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:42 pm
((Oops sorry sweatdrop Whered Kenton go again XD))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:49 pm
((He saw 2 squirrels? Lol. He's probably not used to having a lot of people post or he was distracted by DQ cool )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:51 pm
((lol its okay im getting kind of sleepy anyways ^^))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asahi10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:52 pm
Kurai finished scrubbing a couple more chairs and put the sponge into the bucket. "Hmm..now what to do?" she looked around then looked up. Snapping her fingers, unintentionally creating a spark, she decided to clean out the corners of the ceiling. There were tons of cobwebs in them so she picked up an old rag she found laying about and grabbed a chair. Putting the chair in one of the corners, she stepped up carefully onto it and slowly stood up. Once she was sure she had her balance she reached up and began wiping away the dust and cobwebs there. The chair wobbled a little but she got her balance again and kept wiping.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:30 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:41 pm
((Ah okay lol))

Circe ran back to Trae and they found something else to clean which was the windows. Although they could only reach so high so Vincet walked over and decided to help his dolls clean the windows. Which once done would let some light into the house.

Vincent heard the scrap of a chair over a hardwood floor. He turned and saw Kurai balancing on a chair to get cobwebs down from the ceiling. He stopped cleaning for a moment or two. His head tilted to the side as he tried to get a better look at Kurais behind. His mask hid his grin and his stare.

Why did i ever part ways with her? He continued to stare at Kurais backside, secretly wishing her her dress was much shorter. His dolls hit their master snapping him back to attention. He finished cleaning the windows in the kitchen. He walked to the foyer to find more windows to clean, after he had grabbed the bucket full of hot water. His dolls Trae and Circe followed after him.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games