Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shane, and Sorcam's home. [Burned down] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:58 am
After a dozen hours, Shane finally got up, panting, with a giant blush on his face. However, he quickly noticed that Knile wasn't there. He looked around, before going into his bathroom, and noticing that he had fainted. His eyes widened in shock, and he picked him up, and gently placed him on the bed. Shane had absolutely NO medical experience, and he didn't know what to do. He went back into the bathroom, attempting to look for something that would help, but found nothing.. except for a tissue with blood spatter. He gasped, and immediately ran into Sorcam's room, attempting to find equipment. He found several things, but He didn't know what they were for, or what to do with them. He ran back into his room, and held Knile's hand, waiting for him to wake up. If he did at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 am
Knilekuso woke up slowly. He saw his love. "Hey, Shane." He grabbed his head with one hand. "What happened?"  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:04 am
Shane smiled, ''Knile!'' He said, and kissed his lips, softly, ''You worried me... you passed out onto the floor, and...'' He looked at the blood stained tissue, and deeply frowned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:09 am
Knilekuso saw the blood stained tissue, and his eyes widened. "I... I..." Tears came to his eyes, and he closed them.  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:15 am
He frowned, and kissed Knile on the lips again, ''What's wrong, love? Why did you bleed?'' He asked, worried for the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 am
Knilekuso cotinued to cry. "I... I'm sick, Shane..."  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:40 am
He frowned, ''I see. Do you know.. what's wrong?'' He asked, wondering what it could be, and wondering how serious it was. Coughing out blood... it could be consumption. Shane's aunt had died from consumption, and he prayed that that wasn't it. If so, then... Knile was in the final stages of his life. And, at this rate, Shane would be, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:02 am
Karuda walked into the house, slamming the door in frustration.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 am
Shane heard the door slam, and raised an eyebrow, ''Sorcam? Karuda? I wonder who it is....'' He thought, but didn't leave Knile's side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 am
He thought for a second before heading for the stairs "Shane, you here?"  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 am
Knile looked up at Shane. "Well... My mother had l-" Then he heard a large slam. "Who was that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:14 am
He frowned, ''Karuda...'' He thought to himself, ''I'll be right back, love,'' He kissed Knile on the cheek, before closing the door, and heading downstairs. He stopped as soon as he saw Karuda, and deeply glared at him.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:18 am
He glared back at Shane without uttering a word.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 am
He walked up to him, and, putting all of his strength into it, slapped Karuda on the face, ''What the HELL were you thinking?!'' He asked, angrily.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 am
He turned back to Shane, where he was slapped was turning red "You don't know what it's like... You had those bonds... And when someone understands you..." he said, pushing Shane back. "The pain of never being loved, hated by those who should hold you most dear, this pain" he said, lifting his shirt up to show a few of his scars then letting it go "You can never understand it!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff