Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:44 pm
Raven
“I am sure you will be just fine John” Raven said simply, “Kojiro, you can pair with me if you like…after all Nathanial is similar to you in the fact that he wont be completely perfect in using his borrowed gift, but he should provide relevant shielding. I think Nova would benefit from Nat's help” she gave Kojiro a thumbs up “I will help you out if the situation calls for it” As they rounded a corner it became apparent that the airport had recently taken a serous beating, Instead of sighing or frowning, Raven simply smiled “Well that answers one question, there is defiantly a few little owls having a blast in there” She turned to face her small group “Ok guys, lets go have some fun”

Nathaniel
On contact with Benkei’s hand Nathanial felt a sharp distinctive pull. His eyes became bright like a soft glow. Benkei would feel a similar sensation, like something had crawled inside of him and was slowly pulling his very soul away. Although the feeling was very uncomfortable, it passes very quickly. Satisfied that he could now feel the power flowing inside of him Nathanial withdrew his hand from Benkei’s, before putting on a pair of leather gloves. He scrolled on his notepad and held it up ‘Thank you’
His tilted his head on seeing the damaged airport.

((Thanks, just wanted to make sure))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm
((UNS - I'm holding off on Amaya and Armand until Neo posts.))

((Will))

The Satan Owl chuckled. He didn’t know what Sydney meant, and as she wanted, he would be twisting the message. The message was extremely vague, and to Will, it seemed a little suspicious. “I will pass on your message to your commander when I see him then,” he said, his voice dripping with a plethora of sarcasm. “Now, don’t you have something to do? Something that I’ll find out in due time, you say… unless you are following me out of mere boredom…” He grinned before continuing. “I don’t think Dante would appreciate you stalking me instead of reporting to him directly if you have this much time…” He paused for a moment, adding on a line that he knew partially wasn’t true...yet. “Or have you fallen for me? I’m much more accommodating then the Tattered Owl after all.”

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:20 pm
"Don't worry about me. I've already finished my job." Syd answered. She turned her back on Will and was about to head off back into the crowded street. But she paused for a couple of minutes more. If she felt like sighing in mild exasperation over Will's blatant attempts to hit on her. "I've developed no feeling for you whatsoever." Sydney replied simply in response to Will's final question. "And I never will." The Owl of Eclipse didn't consider herself as open for dating anyone in her lifetime. With that said, the blnd girl started walking silently towards the bus street they had left about ten minutes ago. If Will decided to try anything in terms of flirting again, she'd ignore him. But if he decided to attack her, she'd be ready for him. There was enough shadows within the confines of the alley to more than ensure her safety.

((Gah! I can't believe I have writer's block for Anya! crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:04 pm
((UNS - Will. dt, you're not allowed to have writer's block for Anya. wink ))

The Satan Owl stood there in the alley watching Sydney leave and simply laughed loudly in an obnoxious manner, his laughter echoing through the alley, and the sound waves from it bouncing off the walls and floating into the air outside the alley. “I’m sure we’ll meet again, blind b*tch.” Perhaps, it was time to see what those other delinquents in the UNS were doing, especially with all the chaos he had caught wind of by ear earlier and during his exchange with the blonde haired female owl. Yes, it was about time to head back, and Will would do so.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:34 pm
(( After my entire post you have nothing to say to Lucien? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:51 pm
(( @Nicko: No. That's not what I meant. sweatdrop she has tons to say to Lucien. Just nothing short of beating him to a bloody pulp and quitting the UNS. sweatdrop If she does end up quitting the team, I'd prefer not to have her do it so early on in the rp. lol

@Scythe: oh haha. Thanks for all your support. rolleyes ))

"No, I do not feel any damn better!" Anya retorted to Lucien's first question once he straightened himself out after the blow to his face. She would honestly feel much better if she could kill Lucien right now to save everyone the trouble. But she wasn't about to say that right out loud right now. "And yes, you do come off that straightforward." she added with sarcastic bluntness. She was not happy with how Lucien was treating her right now. To put it mildly anyway. "See what I mean? You like explaining yourself and your abilities so much. That's what makes you such a jacka** in my view!" It seemed Lucien was missing the point of what she meant about the rest of the group being too scared to admit that they hated their leader. "Oh everything's been 'on the ******** table' since you took over!" Anya continued, "Why should I continue to 'complain', as you call it, when you seem to know everything!? 300 years ahead my a**... If you know so much, then why do you think your 'plans' will work any better than Che's did? Hunh? Tell me that, you smarta** b*****d!"

====

As she planned, Sydney ignored Will's obnoxious laughter and insult. Oh they would meet again. Definitely some time in the near future if Timothy had orders for her to do something like this again. Especially if everyone figured out the true identities of the Heralds. Leaving the Satan Owl behind, Sydney vanished amidst the crowds of people on the street. She had to get back to Tim and the rest of the Heralds.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:23 pm
(By now, Che would've either cursed back or hit her back. Then we'd all just be laughing as they say stuff about each other's mom. rofl )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 pm
(( @ Mahareshi: lmao XD that would be funny to see!))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:33 pm
(Heh. Over the top fighting and over the top insults. It would be a pure mess!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:42 pm
((If you the two of you wanted to, you could make another thread and test the scenario out there with Che and Anya for fun. I'd be peeking at what the two of you write.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:55 pm
(Totally a deleted scene. Lol, Creator Commentary and all.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 pm
(( rofl omg. sounds like so much fun to me! lol))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:07 pm
(( Oh I was about to say wow I guess I'm not trying hard enough. sweatdrop ))

Lucien started to laugh then he just tossed his head back and laughed a little louder. " So you're angry when I hide things and you whine that you're bored, and when I tell you things all you do is yell and shout. Congratulations you're the shakespeare of spewing hypocricies. " He stopped laughing and looked at her. He just shook his head. " Again I simply say you say it's wrong that I can make plans as far as 300 years because you can't hope to understand how it works, your brain cannot fathom the data necessary to form a plan that complex. I'm not saying you're stupid, if you were you wouldn't be in my organization, it doesn't come down to whether you think I'm lying or not, it comes down to what you can understand and what you can't this is just one of those things. " He let his arms fall to his side when he heard her last question. " My plans will work because I was trained by Dante, the man who set up an information web that gives him access to nearly any information known to anyone in the world, I was hand picked to be the next leader, while Che was still alive, I was his successor, therefore more qualified to lead this company then he was. My plans are better because my mind allows me to process more information then he could, again it's not a matter of intelligence Che's intellect was impressive, I won only because I had help. Here let me put it in a reference anyone could easily understand. Che and I are both using the internet he's working on a top of the line factory made computer while I am using a super computer, who will find their information first? Me because I can process and analyze it better then he could. That is why I am better, and that is why I know my plans will work. Anymore questions while we're enjoying the beautiful scenery of broken buildings? " He was getting bored of her whining, all she had done was spout opinionated nonsense, nothing she said held any kind of substance, just the whinings of a girl who was upset at the world. " As I said before, I really don't care if you like me or not, my opinion of you will not change, however if you can't follow orders or do as I say then leave, I have no place in my organization for loose cannons, we aren't just fighting for our lives, we'r fighting for the lives of eveyone we care about. I'm not going to let you jeapordize that. "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 pm
Demios nodded to her and then leaned down and looked at the bleeding Roulin. "I don't think I can do a lot while we're here theres too many people" He said. He looked at her "You carry Moli and I'll carry Roulin maybe we can get to safety before we get in any trouble" He said hopefully.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 pm
((You're forgetting about Shade/Akemi she's with Roulin as well and very much unconscious due to very fatal injuries.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games