Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Pool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:34 pm
Vivian watches the boy as he walks towards her, he passes her the sketching pencil and mutters something incomprehensible.
She blushes as she takes the pencil from him, without meeting his eye.
" T-Thanks.. haha.. she laughes nervously. You fool, take your things and leeave! You just keep making yourself look worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:36 pm
"My name's Damian." he introduced with a dazzling smile. "Now you say your's." he smiled and waited for her to say her name.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:43 pm
"U-Uh.. I'm Vivian.". Vivian looks up at Damian, and quickly regrets it, as she turns an even deeper shade of red at his amazing smile.
" Are you new at the Academy? I-I mean.. I haven't seen you around.."
Ohmann, I must look like a complete freak right now! Whyyy am I so bad at talking to people? Especially boys! Ughh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:45 pm
Damian raised an eyebrow at Vivian. "No, I've been here for a week or two." he said and tilted his head. "You ok?" he asked, a little worried that she might be sick.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:47 pm
"hey damian i think she likes you and what you scared she might love me or something" he said walking over to the two  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:49 pm
"Really? I swear, I'm the only new student here.. haha. uhmm.. I'm great! why do you ask?" she asks, a bit worried that maybe she's being too obvious.
She quickly looks at the "military boy" and shoots him a death glare. "I swear to God, you honestly think I'd be interested in someone so low-maintenence like YOU?! she looks at the "military boy" with a disgusted look. Looking back at Damian, she gives him an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, I just can't stand people like him.. hahaha."

(Okay! Byee biggrin )  

Catastrophicc

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:07 pm
(I'm out too, tired! haha, night everyone heart )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:09 pm
"i'm sorry miss but i was not talking about you and how am i low-maintenence i am proud to fight for my nation but still " he said looking at vivian"wait you think i am one of the idiots with the guns that think they can rule the would well i am not think you i am the same as every other person here" he said in a much shaper tone that was unlike him to say to a girl like that  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:17 am
Vivian glares at "military boy."
"You'd be doing yourself a favour if you just left.
Oh, and by the way, you spit when you talk."

She smiles after she says this. It seems harsh, she knows.
But she really doesn't feel like putting up with him right now.
Turning back to Damian, she wishes that "military boy" would just go away, and that Damian wouldn't think she's a complete freak for going off on him.("military boy" razz haha)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:37 am
"how did i turn into the bad guy over here" he said throwing his hands in the air "and miss please call me john"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 am
"You were the "bad guy" ever since you mentioned the military, John." She pauses, gathering her thoughts. " You see, my brother joined the military, and on his third day after being deployed, he was shot and killed. Now you may understand why I believe the military to be a joke. Fighting for your country. Right." She rolls her eyes.
This John boy was really getting on her nerves, but she felt she needed to prove a point to this big-headed moron.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:13 am
"i am sorry for your loss but that does not mean you can just hate the military i lost alot to my father died leting his men leave and my girl died on a recon misson on a school area" he said hopeing she would change even a little bit  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 am
I'm sorry about your loss aswell, however you're only backing up my story. The military is no good. Just a bunch of idiots with guns. It'd be really nice if you'd learn to just back off sometimes. You must have a really thick skull if you didn't notice yet that I don't wish to converse with you any further. Thanks." She gives him a tight smile, and waits for him to leave.
She didn't know why she had been so formal at the end of her rant.. but hopefully it still got the point across to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 am
"i see that it was good talking to you maam just not all of us a idiots with guns i fly any way and i need to find out more about this place anyway hey i might find damian sister as well" john said walking away then heading inside  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:28 pm
"Please don't call me Ma'am. Do I look like a teacher to you? and I have a feeling that maybe Damian doesn't want you to find his sister. Have fun with that anyways." She rolls her eyes at John retreating figure.
Looking back at Damian, Vivian wonders if he's actually going to say something back or just stand there." Uh... Damian? You've been awfully quiet.. o.o  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff