Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

friendly_kitty

Newbie Noob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:32 am
umm... howw ccan i i join tthis sailor moon rpg thing you guys or are doing dian or jupitoror or mishury???  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:24 pm
friendly_kitty
umm... howw ccan i i join tthis sailor moon rpg thing you guys or are doing dian or jupitoror the very cute one mishury???

((You can be one of the people that aren't taken or you can create a character of your own))  

Mishuri

friendly_kitty

Newbie Noob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:19 pm
how do i make a character? umm.. my characters name is zuza  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:04 pm
Gaia name: Kawaki
Character name: Kawaki
Senshi Name:Sailor Prada
Description: Blue Hair naturally but when I transform it flashes to black, deep blue eyes, hot bod, around 6' and well toned.
In his sailor form Kawaki transforms into a chick (much like the Starlights do) 'she' wears a black mini skirt with an emerald green bow in back with golden lining, her bow in front is emerald green with a golden broach and black sailor collar, only wrist high gloves with black lining and a black chocker with an emerald dangling and devilish styled heals.
In his normal form Kawaki wears a black polo with the collar flipped upwards, a cranberry blazer with a black and white lion stitched to the front pocket and black slacks with (of course) Prada shoes.

Powers/attacks
Bedazzling Solar Blast: Basically a big sparkly BOOM that sends my opponents crashing into walls at a rapid pace, but after one of those I need time to catch my breathe
Super Black Kick: Pretty much my foot meets your face- hard.
Electric Python: A whip appears out of black lightning and forms a snake which attacks you and, well, electrocutes you!
Black Pearl Shield: Pretty much a clouded black circle surrounds me and anyone near me and protects us for a quick amount of time from any attack~

Background: He's the brother of Ruruna (aka Sailor Chanel), his mother is the owner of an executive magazine and his father is an actor- both are too busy to spend time with their children but make sure their bank accounts and charge cards are always full. He's mostly solitary and goes to a private school his father went to. He never chose to be a Senshi and doesn't really like to transform because transforming into 'girl' is... well, different lets say. But he has a devilish charm that men can't resist- if they do then he'll transform, save their lives and seduce them that way.  

User_8572

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:30 pm
(( I'm reading each post to know the ENTIRE story mmmkay?? I'll be seein you all tomorrow when I get back to work~ Bye-bee))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:18 pm
Gaia name: friendly_kitty
Character name:zuza uroki

Senshi Name: red moon knight

Description:been an orphan since 4.never had any friends. has a scar down his right hand. when ever its a full moon his scar hurts like being stabed in the arm.and it bleeds allover his arm.so he isn't that friendly to people.so be careful when trying to be his friend.

Powers/attacks: solor flare: its a big flash of light that blinds his enemy for 3 minutes.
shadow blast: it makes his and his enemys shadow into a blast that will last as long as his does not get tired.but its a deadly move if he messes up it will attack himself instead.so he bearly uses it.
healing moon: when he stares at moon he gets and think about being himself.
power kick: he puts power in his kick for more damage,the more he uses it the more he gets stronger.
solor ancient blade:his scar turns into a sword that has the power of the earth.
Background: train's everyday since 3 and ahalf. he has been recently joined tourament to prove his skills! so when he go's to school he study's alot.he is a avenger and will avenge his family no matter what.the reall reason he joined the tournament is he hears the person hew killed his family is in it.  

friendly_kitty

Newbie Noob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:28 am
((Welcome you two n.n))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:13 pm
It was twilight; running with his shadow tailing behind him, Kawaki darts behind a corner panting rapidly. 'I hope they didn't see me... I can't believe the enemy is already began its maneuvers on Tokyo...'
Kawaki looks in his pocket at a black and gold stick with a star and a 'P' marked inside, 'I can't flaunt to the enemy that Sailor Prada is here or...' closing his eyes tight he thinks back days before to his sister, Sailor Chanel and how she was... in a wave of pink mist a Moonseed was brought out from her forehead and a person draped in black waved his/her hand in front of the Moonseed and the seed was clouded black and forced back inside... Chanel fell to the ground and didn't move, paralyzed, her body started to fade in and out of this world...

"I have to find her before..." As Kawaki pulls a picture out of his uniform pocket of a young girl laughing, she's about 6 or 7 with shoulder length straight black hair and big blue eyes... "I need to find...Mishuri"
Kawaki shoved the picture black into his pocket with his transformation pen, 'Chanel... Sister... Please hold on, I've almost found her.'
And Kawaki runs off into the night.

User_8572

friendly_kitty

Newbie Noob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:08 pm
where are u guys at?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:18 pm
Name: Mortica Engel
Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Metal
Element of Influence: Steel/Razor
Birthdate: January 13th, 1986
Sign: dunno
Height: 5'8
Weight: 145 (full armour, 180)
Blood: O
Hobbies: making art out of metal, practicing with her sword(jousting), listening to heavy metal, classical, reading, and going to church functions ^_^.
Fav. Color: silver, black
Fav. Sport: jousting
Fav. Food: Pad Thai
Least: Anchovies
Fav. Subject: Woodshop
Least: Latin
Strengths: Physical fighting abilites, loyalty to her friends, kind, she will tell you whats best for you even if it means hurting you. A true friend, cooking, and silver-smith
Weaknesses: She has a wicked temper...but it only comes out when you make her really really mad. She is a bit audicious but doesn't mean it in a prideful way. She can be very malicious(towards herself) which hurts her in the end..because love is what makes every heart thrive.

Physical Description: She is a very strong girl, although she was never one to play sports. She has to be to carry all the metal she wears. When in her soldier form...she has large wings made of metal blades and carries a long spear with blades on both sides. She has armour protection on her knees, waist, and her arms. The clothing is very thick and takes a lot for it to tear. Which is very good when she works around blades so much. She has short deep purple hair with and a body of any other sailor soldier .
User Image

Senshi Attacks:
Metal Blade Depsell- This is a special power in which Sailor Metal uses her blade staff and spins it into a circle, releasing razors that slice and stun her enemy's.

Wing blade splinter gush-Sailor metal uses her giant wing blades and gushes a huge sharp wind that literly "pins" her enemy's down.

Sliver slice n' dice-need i say more? Mortica uses makes her enemy's seem like chopped carrots with this move. This is her strongest and most lethal attack.

Catabomb Cacoon blade -This is more of a protection attack. Her huge blade wings become like a cacoon around her. They also have a luminous shine that almost makes her unable to even look at or she will blind her enemies.

Defects: Her armour and wings are so heavy that at times she can't perform her attacks at ther optimal performance because she is off balence from the weight.

Background: Mortica's name literly means "death angel". In latin and german...and that's what she is. But she has a reason for being so...she's had to be around and experience death her whole life. When she was 5 years old, her mother and Mortica were driving home from the market. On the way home a drunk driver hit their car from the back and slammed the car into a tree, which ejected the mother out and slammed into another car. Mortica watched the whole thing from her kiddie seat in the back. She was not harmed but her mother died..pinned between a car and a tree...still alive for 5 minutes until her body died. 3 years later while visiting with her grandmother, Mortica watched as her grandmother had a massive heart attack and died before the ambulence could get there. The next month her dog Sisu had puppies and the mother and all the puppies died but one. She named that hope. Which died a month later...another 5 years later her father was diaganosed with LU Gherics disease (a disease which slowly a person dies in pain while they lose their muscles). At the age of 17, her father died and now lives with her younger brother Akel. One of the other reasons why she loves blades so much is once in awhile she will use them to take away the pain. -_-  

Siren of Saturn

friendly_kitty

Newbie Noob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:10 pm
hello and welcome to this rp!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:36 pm
((Oh good, things are moving again, welcome to all new RPers, Makoto, Mishuri and a few of the cats are just down the road from the hospital))

Makoto picked up Mishuri now, nodding to Luna, "I'll take Mishuri-chan to the hospital, and get her set up in a private ward, you guys can start looking for the stone of Nightwater if you like" Luna nodded to Makoto, "Sure thing Mako-chan, I don't think they'll let cats inside anyway." Makoto smiled, nodding, "Catch you guys later" she started walking.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:32 am
Mortica was walking around in the park around evening time. It was just dark enough for something to slip by the eye. She looked around and heard a breeze to her right...she thought she heard something rustle in the wind..just as she saw a young girl being robbed and she knew something worse would follow..

Mortica trabbed her metal pendent, looked up to the sky and started to transform. In about 30 seconds later, Sailor Metal was here to save the day! Or she thought...

She flew over there to access the situation. Not good. Three guys in the dark with one young girl. She quickly flew down there and stood infront of the girl, using her massive wings as a shield. The three men stood there for a second..aloof and flabergasted at Sailor Metal. She gazed at them with her steel stare and told them they'd better run or else.

But it seemed as if they wanted to play...
"or else... what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:27 pm
Megan was walking down town when she heard screams, hiding in a ally way. Yelling " CAPRICORN CONSTELLTION POWER !!!!" she was lifted into the air which she didnt know she was being watched over by her love Taylor. She started spinning with a Sea Goat swimming around her and helping form her uniform.

Soon after she had finished transforming into Sailor Capricorn she went off to were the fighting was. She lept to see what was going on.

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:50 pm
((YAY THIS HAS FINALLY MOVED!!))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items