Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:04 pm
(Sorry for the inactivity, but I don't have internet at my house so I have to wait til the wireless is up. I'll just...hop on in...whenever I get the chance)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:29 pm
(A pity about your internet connectivity... I was looking forward to you posting regularly here.)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm
Sunshine was having just way too much fun with her large new friend. The way he twitched and purred as she rubbed him was both amusing and satisfying to her. Grinning and wagging, she moved down a bit to scratch his chest and belly.
Jeff was lying down just a few feet away, watching. She doesn't pet me that hard, he thought to himself, starting to become slightly jealous of the gryphon. His ears twitched, and he sat up and yawned.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:02 pm
Nabila peered around a tree, looking at Sunshine and the griffin. She smiled, climbing it and looking down at them. "Having fun?"  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:10 pm
Sunshine was still laughing when she looked up at the lioness. "Yup," she said with a huge grin.
"A bit too much fun," I'd say, said her mate in reply. He tried not to let his jealously show, as he knew it was immature, since there was absolutely no possible way Bakher could ever steal his mate from him. "How are you today, Nabila?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:16 pm
Bakher rolled onto his side to allow her to get at his chest and belly, shamelessly emulating a dog; his scaling below his skin tended to make that part of his body really itchy. He dimly heard Nabila up in the tree, but kept his attention focused on how good it felt to be scratched- Preening just wasn't the same as a good 'ol scratch!  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:32 pm
Nabila stretched herself across the tree branch, yawning loudly and scratching her claws into the bark. "I'm fine, Jeff, and you?" She pulled her claws out, giving a low pur and jumping down from the branch, sitting down next to them. "It's been a rather strange day, but I think I like it and, well, I'm thinking of going to the mountains soon, but I'm rather warmed up here."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:10 pm
(I wonder if we can get more people in here? be fun to do this with a few more people)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:23 pm
((I tried to get Technogeek_99 in on this one, and he said he really like it, but he doesn't have any time to be on the computer lately.))
"That it has," agreed the maned wolf wholeheartedly.
"Well, seeya 'round, Nabila," called Sunshine as the lioness disappeared. Then she turned her attention back to Bakher.
"You know, you look really cute, when you do that." Her grin was almost hilarious.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm
"Welllll....everyone expects met to act like a monster...its nice to act like a kitten instead sometimes!"
He opened his eyes and stretched lazily, then blinked emerald eyes at the little hyena and rubbed his beak along her back in a gryphonic thanks.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm
Larka nodded in sympathy. She could understand losing someone because of the inability to save them. She nudged his shoulder with the tip of her nose and walked back towards the entrance.

"Come. Let's meet back with the others. I'm done with the color pond for now."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 pm
Asiril blushed slightly and followed her silently, "have..you ever heard of such a creature as I was attacked by..?" He looked to her, one last question.. revenge was a constant urge, yet he knew such a creature would kill more..it needed to be put down before it hurt more.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:51 pm
"A large dog?" Larka laughed slightly and shook her head. "Even I could be mistaken for a large dog, Asiril. You'll need to be a bit more descriptive. Where was the attack? What did this 'large dog' look like? Could you smell anything in particular from the dog?"

She climbed the slight ledge, one of many, and waited for the fox to do the same.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:54 pm
Asiril sighed, his tail flickered in annoyance, yet effortlessly hopped a foothold then up to the top of the cliff with Larka, "this..dog.. made you look tiny. It was like a lion, bulging with muscles, and a stare so hateful I had thought it was rampaging.." He shivered, as decent of a fighter he was, the creatures enormity and his grief had caused him to fail. He would not fail again.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 pm
Larka rolled her eyes and laughed again. "I'm already tiny for a Wolf, so a dog larger than me is no great feat." She thought about what he said though.

A dog that resembled a lion: large, muscular, obviously powerful. And a "death glare". "I'll ask Jeff, he talks with the other animals mostly, especially Squirrel and Rat and all their other vermin friends." Larka hopped up the last ledge, her back feet kicking to help her up a little.

She saw Jeff with his not-so-discreet jealous look, and she saw Sunshine and the Griffin. It was obvious why the maned wolf was jealous, but still Larka teased. "Hey Jeff, control your girl why dontcha!"

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games