Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Movie Theater Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:55 pm
((Alright, best thing to do now is roll with it. But after this post it is going to go Sam, Bittersweet, then me))

He would pull that card. With an inward sigh Syn smiled over at Allie, winking at her before crossing her arms and one leg over the other while leaning against the wall, letting the form slip away like water on silk. Now she was back in her "natural" form, a gothic teenager with long brown hair and a pleated mini. "I was hoping you would be even just a little more adventerous Trace. And you know you liked it." Hell, she would have gone even farther if he hadn't have feigned innocence. Though she had a feeling the girl wouldn't have appreciated it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 pm
A l l i e D a v a n
User Image
Right now, Joy and I are apart...

Allie blinked at both, lifting an eyebrow and laughing at at the boy. She placed her hand over her mouth to calm her laugh down, but she had to admit, his reaction was hilarious.

Out Of Cactus:  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Grausame Hilfe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:46 pm
(( Sorry girls, had to make a lunch run. I agree, order starting on this post is the only chance we have and it will give all of us to put in a little mischief. ))

Laughing with them Trace stood, all hint of his play-innocence gone as he offered the two an amused grin.. licking his lip as he mused in a thoughtful tone. " Mmm.. a Man-kiss with a delightfully woman flavor, however no tongue so no fun my pet." Well, none of that sort.. He was enjoying entertaining the females in any case. Once again he dusted himself off, adjusted his hat as was his obsessive habit, and offered them a cheeky smile.. winking slyly at Allie. " One kiss to go, Girls, and I will be out of your lovely hair."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 pm
A l l i e D a v a n
User Image

Allie smirked, putting a thoughtful finger on her chin. She was pretending to be thinking, to just joke around with blondie. Eh, one kiss wouldn't hurt right? Neither some flirting, and joking to get a hilarious reaction? Ah, she looked at Trace smiling. "Okay, how about something we will both enjoy? A kiss, and 'something' later on tonight?~" She asked with a wink. She was joking about the sex part, but she sounded serious. She just wanted to see a reaction from the blonde. She took a few steps towards him, a light shyly. She hlaf-smiled, looking at the floor. She wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck, and kissed him. No, once their lips touched she didn't break it. Oh no no... She began kissing him with some tongue, letting it glide over his tongue. She softly bit his bottom lip, and kept on with the french kissing for three more minutes. Four minutes later, she pulled away with a slight smirk. "That satisfy you, Blondie?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

Out Of Cactus: Mr. Blondieeeee! Blood said we could go on without her, but is seems like both of you are off. :3 Oh well.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:10 pm
((Sorry kids, I had to go for a conference. I'm back now though, does that count?))

Daaaaaaaamn Syn thought with a smile as her eyes brightened, completely amused and approving. Anyone with a brain could tell she was teasing, but she was intrigued now. Wanting to see where this would go she stayed to the side, whistling to herself as she studied her nails while they changed to claws and back, shifting random hair styles just to see how they felt on her head. When she couldn't draw, changing was her entertainment. That, and the obvious as was part of her nature. What was life without a little casual fun every now and then? Speaking of fun.... she needed a fix soon, if she was going to play with her form. Goodie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:27 pm
With a chuckle he shook his head, rubbing his hands together as he smiled at the females. " 'Something' ? Well, darling, I know just what you mean.." He paused, gesturing towards Syn. " Dark and addicting.." His hand then selected Allie herself. " Sweet and tempting.." The final gesture was to himself, Truce flashing a charming ( If slightly carnal) smile to his companions. " And a very greedy boy.. This could only be fate dear girls.."

As he had spoken Truce had been lowering his head, allowing the brim of his hate to cover his upper face.. Letting the drama of his serious expression and posture grow until his body was tense with the need of action.. And with a sudden movement he lifted his face to pin the two with a look of total determination. " We must get three layered Ice cream to make this night perfect! I am buying, lets go." Ty always had said Truce should be in drama, maybe he was right? Nah… Ice Cream was just that epic.
( Take that, you evil seductive women twisted )

User Image

Grausame Hilfe

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:20 pm
A l l i e D a v a n
User Image

Allie shrugged and nodded, waiting for him or the other girl to lead the way. She had just arrived that day, so she really didn't know where things were. She then recieved a text from her twin sister, Joy. Allie sighed looking at both the odd girl and the dangerous flirtatious blonde. "Guess you guys got a date alone, I have to go. My sister needs me." She said with a small sigh, and transformed into her hellhound form, running out of the movie theater top speed and to her dorm.

Out Of Cactus: xP  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 pm
((XP Was it something we said?))

Syn couldn't help but smirk now, settling her hair back to its normal style and shade. Allie has now left her with the Clown of Clowns it seemed, and though that had to mean a good time, she knew his buddy had to be close by. As interesting as it would be, she didn't want to end up like Pixie Stick guy. "Well Joker, I have no clue what to do now. And unfortunately for you, I will have to find company soon." Her energy was enough to get her through a few hours as of now, so long as she didn't over excel.  

BloodWitch15

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:24 pm
((Haha,nope not at all.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:21 pm
Izumi and Ekuto arrived at the movie theater as Ekuto was battered and bruised from being dragged. He laid broken behind her as she held the poor excuse of a limb.  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
Izumi sighed at Ekuto. "Ekuto, you seriously cannot be this weak..." she muttered with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:49 pm
He sighed lightly, giving a fake ow and standing up.
" Whatever, let's just see some kind of movie. Some good classic possibly. "
He might have been trying too hard to make it seem like he was defenseless.He never liked showing people his potential. Being mysterious was his way of life so he always had his guard up and masked himself as some kind of mixed real life meme character to hide who he really was. That's just him.
" Hhhmmm....so many good movies. Hot Fuzz...Pulp Fiction...Trick R'Treat...they don't exactly have an ending of listings. See what you want I guess. "
He said, giving a slight laugh.
" Since I chose the place, you can pick out a movie or something. I just like most cinematic art. "
He noted cheerfully.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 pm
(( what movies are even out? xD Haha I don't pay much attention or care about movies that just come out and all... ))
Izumi frowned. "I have no idea what I would like to watch. Either movie is fine with Ekuto." She responded, looking at Ekuto.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:16 pm
(( I don't either. XD ))

" Hhmm...well, I'm sure you are into romances and sturff so we can watch 500 Days of Summer. I'd prefer that over any other crummy love movie."
He said, as they paid for the tickets and walked in.

Bittersweet Sundown

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:09 pm
Captain_Shinzo
(( I don't either. XD ))

" Hhmm...well, I'm sure you are into romances and sturff so we can watch 500 Days of Summer. I'd prefer that over any other crummy love movie."
He said, as they paid for the tickets and walked in.

Bittersweet Sundown

(( Ah gross romance <.< I perfer gore ;D If I watch a movie, it has to be about horror, and something that really would make me s**t my pants. ;D yes... gore... ninja ))
Izumi blinked. "Not even." She scoffed.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces