Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Nurse Cricket's Office - Dice Mechanics pg 20 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:59 pm

What..

Riley's eyes closed as she dropped her head back down, and her face tensed in confusion. The hell..

That was the extent of what she could get out before her body imposed on her mind, and the flood of pain leaked through her senses. She groaned, which in and of itself was not a sound Riley was prone to normally make, and tried not to arch in pain. Even she understood that it would be unwise to do so right now.

She sucked in a tight breath, and finally let out the rest of her sentence.

Happened.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Hmm... Yes. The process Malodore just described sounded rather delightful. Nice and painful for the hunter(s) they manage to inflict this upon.

"Of course. And while I'd love to kill them, I suppose it'd be good to leave them alive. With all that pain, I'm sure they'd be full of delicious FEAR," he grinned darkly before looking back at Riley as he heard her speak again.

"You got stabbed with one of those daggers creating the barrier. West managed to free you from it, but not right away. And.. well... the Horsemen. They left with him," he said with a frown, "After that, a blue flame washed over us all, burning everyone to death. Slowly. After respawning you weren't back to normal yet... That dagger.. left behind Insanity or something inside your body. Cricket ate it away."

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:23 pm

"... I believe this requires amending my plans. I will think on additional actions later," Malodore hissed, the words creaking out from its suddenly clenched beak. "How could this happen here? How?"

All its illusions of safety were shattering around it.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Even with her eyes closed, Riley could sense the anger in Malodore's words. She chuckled weakly, and her hand suddenly came to life, wrapping her fingers around it's claws in the familiar way she had become accustomed to.

We were fools to think the school was safe. Her voice was quiet, and she very carefully amended the sentence to include herself - despite having never assumed such a thing. In part, this was why the Horsemen-

Her eyes shot open.

THE HORSEMEN, WHERE- She attempted to sit up, but only managed two inches above the cot before the pain of her mid-section blinded her, dropping her down hard on the cot and keeping her thoughts clear of anything but the terrifying agony.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:45 pm

"Riley!"

Jericho placed a hand onto her shoulder to try and keep her down. It was far too early for her to be sitting up right now. He winced a bit at the thought of trying to move so much with that wound there.

"I.. don't really know. Maybe to the island. They walked off together and shortly after the fires came," he said before letting out a sigh, "He wasn't kidding when he said he'd give us a wake up call. Damn him.."

He shook his head.

"I don't get it. I... don't think he was in one of those false bodies the Horsemen mentioned. "
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Malodore also reached out for her - it didn't have the strength to even attempt to keep Riley down by brute force, but it hoped its own gentle touch would soothe her back onto the bed. "You have to be still, mia cara. The Horsemen can take care of themselves..." But Jericho's words gave it pause.

"Together..." It recalled the conversation it had had with Riley only a few days before. Had they all been wrong to trust the Horsemen?

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Invictus might have been inclined to raise hell if he'd known that their risk of personal safety to save the students was being treated in such a manner. Possibly.

Most likely he would have. However, he had prying eyes to watch out for.

Unlike the school nurse who seemed to have become sick herself on the other side of the room, leaning against the window coughing as various glowing marks on her body seemed to wither off completely, dripping to the floor in a dark ooze before hardening again.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Jericho fidgeted a bit, trying not to let Riley's rage get to him. She was seething. And unfortunately he couldn't answer the question of why the horsemen did what they did. He was hardly conscious when they were speaking. While he knew what happened more or less, he didn't recall the bulk of what was said. The dragon did remember certain choice words, however.

"Wait... the Survey.. You mean.." he trailed off as he was recalling things. A certain professor.

"The career counselor. I thought his face looked familiar.. Oh Tiamat's s**t. He's been around since I was enrolled, and who knew how much longer than that?" he groaned. The Hunters had been among them all along. He remembered one more thing and let out another groan, placing his face into his hands.

"The professors too. The shadowing exercise... He had us gather information for him.. for them. Uuughh.. Dammit!"

The dragon slumped down at this.

"Well that explains why we never got a response to those surveys..."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:27 pm

There's more. Riley's hand rested on Jericho's arm, as if requesting for one more moment of strength to get out what an eidetic memory was reminding her.

He was on the Christmas train.

There, moment over.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 pm

"Aspetta, aspetta," Malodore said, hurriedly. "We cannot be sure about that - about the school counselor? This is the staff and faculty of the school! Surely Red would have taken steps... she knew them, as her false Hunter self, did she not?"

Then another sound intruded on its consciousness, and its head turned towards the window. "Infermiera... are you well?" It started upwards, as if part of it wanted to go help her, and the other part wanted to stay exactly where it was.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:40 pm

By Jack. He WAS. At the mention of it, he remembered the 'professor' rushing into the room screaming about saving the students before exiting.

"No no no. Not Dr. Hyde," he said while shaking his head at Mal, "This was the Career Councelor..not the guidance one. Black and white hair. 'Reaper'. Blue eyes. Professor... Caely? No."

Furrowing his brow, Jericho closed his eyes, trying to recall the name of the so called professor.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:22 am

Caelum. Riley breathed out harshly. Sound familiar? The hunter who did this to me - Caelius. Her voice echoed, a dozen different versions of the name whispered in anger. These humans, they are so original with their undercover names. She spit out sarcastically.

Malodore was asking after Nurse Cricket, and though she couldn't see her, something Jericho had said a few minutes ago started to creep up on her.

Jericho. Riley's eyes slit open, and her brow furrowed deeply. Did you say.. Cricket ate something out of me? One eyebrow slowly, delicately rose.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:58 am

Muka watched as friends paired up and comforted one another now that Riley was recovering slightly. He listened, keen hearing easily picking up talk of the hunter who'd hurt her and how he'd been undercover at the school. It was no wonder that one reaper boy had accused him during the 'washroom meeting' of being a fraud. The strix was not incapable of understanding the dire situations and that paranoia was running high but he seemed incapable of feeling that paranoia himself, even after the short experiences of the day.

Knowing that the friends all had each other he pushed himself up from his cot and shuffled uneasily in place for a moment. The strix then made up his mind and apprached Nurse Cricket who was looking in a poor state currently.

"Ah.. Do you need anything ma'am?" His arms were tucked up against himself, hands clutched together. He still smiled slightly, as he seemed unable to help it, and his eyes were wide and interested.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:59 am

Caelum. That was right. And he couldn't help but agree with Riley on the name originality thing.

"..Yes. She ate your infection. Sammy and I tried to warn her but she was already well on her way," Jericho said before looking around to try and see where the Nurse was. It was hard to see her, but she wasn't looking too well.

"I wonder if we should try and get her to throw up. That Insanity can't be healthy.."
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff