Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:36 am
User Image

She may be confused about a lot of things but,

Sakura showed him her cellphone number. "I like this phone though, It has this voice thingy that tells me what I'm on and who's calling."

she knows the only time she's truly happy Is when she's with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
he puts in her number"I'll put in mine" he slowly grabs her phone puts in his number and says his name out load when holding the recording button "Darmis"the phone respoded "Voice tone saved" "There now when i call you it will tell you it's me in my voice"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image

"Kay, thank you." She said before taking a bite out of the chicken sandwich. Sakura seemed to like It.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image
the rush was coming in so he had to get to work, everyonce in a while he would look back over to Sakura and apologize for the store being so busy but when it finally passed it was dark already, he walked over to her "sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, the comic convention is in town and we're really busy when that happens, I think i should go ahead and give you a ride home" he then yells at his dad "I'll be home in a few, so tell mom to keep dinner warm"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

"Do you really need to apologize so much?" She asked as she slid off the stool. "My house Is In the woods, the tail Is sorta long and bumpy."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:12 pm
"Then well walk, solves all the issues"he smiles a bit harder, he was going to try and milk today for all it was worth  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:24 am
User Image

"You wouldn't mind?" Sakura asked as she cocked her head slightly at him. "I mean, you don't have to walk me home If you need to do something else. She said, which made It clear that she this was the first time someone had offered to walk her home.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle sighed and got up, slowly walking off towards the school. Avarielle sat out at the front door, writing this time instead of drawing. Anything that came to mind went straight onto paper.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

Kira approached the gates of the school, her expression not really showing any emotion. She had already missed the first day so she could help her family unpack and set up the house a little. It was always bad not to be present at school on the first day, that was the day people made their clicks and found new friends. She clutched her plush zebra backpack to herself and hoped her experience here wouldn't be like every other she previously had in her life. She entered through the gates and looked around as she slowly proceeded inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:28 am
(um.... whinters it's still after school on the first day)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:54 pm
((I know.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle looke up just for a moment to see a new girl walking towards the school. She smiled at her and gave a small wave after closing her book.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image

Kira was taking the opportunity to explore the school while it was empty. A few stragglers were still lingering after hours for one reason or another, and one of them was waving at her. She allowed a hesitant wave back and continued to look around.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

Standing up, she decided to greet the newcomer. Gently tapping the girl shoulder, Avarielle said, "Hello."

Auracite
Crew

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Kira turned toward the girl who had just tapped her and took a step back. Her expression was curious and slightly startled, "Hi." she replied lowly, making eyes contact with the girl and bowing respectfully for a moment.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff