Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:55 pm
[[ >;3 ]]

Eli could tell she was disappointed, and he was never one to disappoint so he got up and went after her, racing up the stairs. He heard Alice's words to Layam as he walked through the door, "WE need to wash up," he corrected with a sly smile. He did need to bathe anyways, this would be a fun way to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:16 pm
[[ I stand corrected. <_< ]]

[[ Jeez Eli, get laid or p***y out, pick one already. d; ]]
Shadow Alice rolled her eyes, "Have some self respect." she mumbled, still sitting in Layam's recliner.

Layam sighed, "The door right across from mine, dear." she said, closing jars and neatly placing them back on their assigned shelves.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 pm
Porcan shrugged, "I'll see her later. I'm more interested in finding Luna. She lives at a cafe so i get.. free... food. Jane's a pretty good cook, for a human." he said, "Urgh.." he grunted, "I feel so sick. Ever since horse lady healed me, i feel like i'm on fire." he added. But the strange thing was, he was ice cold to the touch.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:36 pm
"Porcan honestly you do not look the same either." Lena said, noticing his black hair was a little dimmer than usual.

Lena picked im up, holding him close to her chest as a large shiver passed threw Lena. Her teeth chattered as she held him, he was very cold, colder than Alice was.

"I wonder if the heal workes diffrent on animals and creatures, and on humans." Lena thought out loud.

"I think you need to see Layam again." Lena said as she got to her feet and started walking into the house.

Lena jogged up the stairs quickly running straight into the little sitting room Layam had. She saw Shadow Alice and Layam in her bedroom, so she ran in after them.

"Layam would your healing spell work diffrently on animals and creatures?" Lena asked.  

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 pm
[[he's indecisive ;D and he still isn't going to do it (;< , they are just taking a hot shower o;]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:58 pm
[[ Eli's such a tease d; i'm going to make this so difficult on him, lmao ]]

Porcan scowled, "Put me down, human, i'm perfectly fi--" he argued with Lena until he got a strange tingling sensation. He leaned away from Lena like he was going to be sick, "Oh god," he choked out, trying to face away from everyone. Porcan dry heaved twice in Lena's arms and settled, still feeling the tingling sensation.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:06 pm
[[ Alice is more of a tease lmao, he is just trying to respect her and not get arrested ;D and I'm waiting for you to respond with Alice. I like writing small, I wonder if everyone else can figure out how to read it d: ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:17 pm
[[ I should buy embarrassed dream for this. Lol. And i know she is ;D ]]

"Thank you." Alice said as she grabbed Eli's hand and gently pulled him out of the room. She walked into Layam's study and opened the wardrobe, looking for a change for clothes, "Change your mind, big guy?" she asked, smirking as she shuffled through clean, white clothes.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:20 pm
{Cuppy you go into quote and it comes up normal size razz }

Lena pet Porcan gently setting him down on the ground, she went and sat on Layam's bed. Lena then wondered if she was the problem, if the heart that emunated off of her would get too him somehow. He didn't start really feeling sick intill he came closer too her.

But than Lena remembered when he said once Layam healed him he felt wierd, so she wondered if it was a side effect since he was a cat, hopefully if it was a side effect it wasn't a lasting one.

{I have to go i will be back on in like an hour.}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 pm

[[embarassed dream? I'll look it up o; ]]

"Mmm, possibly," Eli said quietly, walking behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Why do you need clothes?" he whispered.

[[ He can be more of a tease (;< ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:53 pm
[[ Bring it. o;< ]]

Alice pulled out a loose, white shirt, "Running around naked in a house full of people isn't what i had in mind." she replied, pulling out a towel. Alice turned around, slipping her fingers between his belt and his pants, playfully tugging at his belt, "Should we take a bath, or a shower?" she asked, kissing his neck.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:57 pm
{Sadly Lena is back, parents called and said they wont be here till one! I am ready to leave a note and run. This house is like three floors and an attic, this reminds me of 'When a stranger Calls' gonk , now i'm bored, i think i will go align Valentino Manor, lmao, What is wrong with Porcan? :{ }  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Layam looked at Porcan, "Well i know he's free, so i assume this is a side effect." she said, watching Porcan dry heave a few more times.

[[ He's just reacting to his side effect. Morphing! 3nodding ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:04 pm
[[ its already been done brought D:< ]]

"I like showers.. just don't drop the soap," he grinned.

[[ When a stranger calls is frickin scary D; ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:09 pm
{I know right????!!!!!????}

Lena breathed lightly and looked at Layam and smiled. Layam was always right, so she belived her. She than looked at Alaster who was laying on the floor, and she expected Jynn was with Kirn. So she turned to Layam.

"Need any help with Mr.Price?" Lena asked Layam.

Alaster was tough, she knew this already because he was the one who carried her into the manor when she was sent there with the hole in her side. Lena was getting ripped open alot latley, but this only happened around friends, I guess that brought out her soft side.

{Omi god i almost hesitated to answer the phone when it came up unknown lol, but alas it was just a telemarketer.}  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games