Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:37 pm
The roller coaster cart ran through the bump and became airborne, heading straight for the two. Erik cursed under his breath and unleashed his demon side. A black flame shot out of the ground and transformed him into a minotaur. The bull got in front of Amy and grabbed the cart before it could slam into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:59 pm
Amy vanished completely when the minotaur appeared once she realized it was Erik she slowly came back"Are you hurt?!" was all Amy could say she didn't care he saved her or what he looked like she was just worried that he was hurt.  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:07 pm
The minotaur just snorted and gently set the cart down with difficulty. He avoided all the horrified eyes and turned to Amy. "I'm fine." he said telepathically. "Are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:12 pm
Amy smiled and wiped a small tear out of her eye and walked over to him and hugged him "Im fine" she said happy he wasn't hurt  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:19 pm
The demon took a step back after the hug. A tear? A hug? Why did she do that? He returned back to normal and looked over his shoulder to see people trying to run away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:32 pm
the wind picked up a little and Amy started to fade. "im sorry" she said softly looking at the ground  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:50 pm
Erik watched someone back away and scream at him then looked at Amy. "Sorry? For what?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:02 pm
Amy looked at him then looked at the ground "the way they act...twords you" she said softly  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:05 pm
"It's fine, I'm used to it." Erik said and walked towards her. "But I think I'll have to go. I don't think the people here would take too kindly to having a demon walk around." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:15 pm
Amy nodded "its not right though.." she said softly  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:27 pm
"Yeah, but nothing's right anymore." Erik grunted and turned around. "I'll see you later, ok?" he smiled softly before leaving.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:33 pm
Amy smiled a little and nodded "yeah see you i think im gonna go look around campus.." she said softly as she started to head back to school  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik walked down to the circus, hands in his pockets. His jet black hair swayed slowly with the wind but stayed over his right eye, his emerald left eye looking around dully. He'd been here before, he knew what to expect. Elephants, lions, abnormal humans, all that stuff. He was here for her roommate, to give her a tour and to clear his mind. He turned and looked around for her. She did follow him, right?

roseswan95

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image

Rose followed behind Erik, while looking around at what she saw in awe. She had never been to a circus before, but had heard about them all of the time. She saw Erik looking for her, and swiftly moved near his side. Her eyes were gleaming brightly as she smiled and said "I'm here"  

roseswan95

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:03 pm
He didn't jump when she appeared next to him out of nowhere, but he quickly looked at her. "You seem excited." he said with a small smile.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games