Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 pm
River of Time
Mont looked closely at it,"It seems to be listing the types of dragons based on patterns and attributes. He pointed at a blue one,"That it a sea serpent, though it can't fly, it is still considered a dragon due to the facial structure." He hated the thought of blood, but physically enjoyed the smell. He breathed through his mouth to stop being weird about it.

Leo looked at the pictures "Can you teach me to read?" He was trying to block out the scent of the blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:39 pm
OMont nodded with his tongue out, being lazy about his mouth area if he was going to breathe there. "Sure, it's easy enough." He was writing in his notebook the alphabet, telling him the sounds that belonged to them and which you used for the two-letter sounds.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:49 pm
River of Time
OMont nodded with his tongue out, being lazy about his mouth area if he was going to breathe there. "Sure, it's easy enough." He was writing in his notebook the alphabet, telling him the sounds that belonged to them and which you used for the two-letter sounds.

Leo imitated the sounds as Mont wrote them and pointed to them. "This isn't too hard" He smiled and rested his head on Mont's shoulder. "Perhaps we should continue in the morning." He yawned softly with his head on Mont's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 pm
The cat was feeling hotter, he tried to act quickly before Leo felt it. He got up immediately, the best he could do was fake a kitty fit. "I don't feel tired, though."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:03 pm
River of Time
The cat was feeling hotter, he tried to act quickly before Leo felt it. He got up immediately, the best he could do was fake a kitty fit. "I don't feel tired, though."

Leo watched Mont. "Are you alright?" He was concerned about his brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:05 pm
Mont was having a panic attack, he hadn't thought this far. "Um, yeah...I feel energetic still though." He tried to make it look like he was looking at his eyes by looking past him.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:15 pm
River of Time
Mont was having a panic attack, he hadn't thought this far. "Um, yeah...I feel energetic still though." He tried to make it look like he was looking at his eyes by looking past him.

"You can't fool me. Something's wrong, what is it?" He stood up and walked towards his brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:18 pm
Mont hated how easily everyone could read him, a book they called him. Mont looked away, making invisible circles with his toes. "Nothing."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm
River of Time
Mont hated how easily everyone could read him, a book they called him. Mont looked away, making invisible circles with his toes. "Nothing."

Leo put a paw on each of Mont's shoulders. "You can tell me brother. I will help you if I can"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:32 pm
Mont tried to pull away, afraid about the heat he was giving off. "No. Sorry." He was worried about what he would do to get away, he sometimes overdid these.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 pm
River of Time
Mont tried to pull away, afraid about the heat he was giving off. "No. Sorry." He was worried about what he would do to get away, he sometimes overdid these.

"Oh okay" Leo eyed him sadly and left him alone curling up on his bedding.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:40 pm
Mont walked backwards, feeling sorry about all of it, then ran out the cave. He used his claws to climb a tree, he sat on a comfortable branch and looked at the moon. He kept asking himself things in a lame hope that they may be answered. Then one word popped up for all,"Fear". The kitten laid on the branch holding onto it, knowing it had to be true. After ten minutes or so, he swung down, but felt unready to enter the cave again.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:46 pm
River of Time
Mont walked backwards, feeling sorry about all of it, then ran out the cave. He used his claws to climb a tree, he sat on a comfortable branch and looked at the moon. He kept asking himself things in a lame hope that they may be answered. Then one word popped up for all,"Fear". The kitten laid on the branch holding onto it, knowing it had to be true. After ten minutes or so, he swung down, but felt unready to enter the cave again.

Leo had drifted off to sleep tears staining his cheeks. The nightmares were starting up and he began to thrash a bit in his sleep. "No. . . Mama. . . Mama. . . Shadows. . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 pm
Mont heard Leo's nightmares and rushed in as quietly as he could. He slowly climbed over him and laid down, back-to-back. He hoped it would be enough, to let him know that he wasn't alone.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:58 pm
River of Time
Mont heard Leo's nightmares and rushed in as quietly as he could. He slowly climbed over him and laid down, back-to-back. He hoped it would be enough, to let him know that he wasn't alone.

Leo quickly calmed due to the feeling of soft fur close to him. He rolled over in his sleep and wrapped an arm around Mont drawing him closer. Purrs started to rumble from his throat as he rested his head against the back of Mont's neck nuzzling the fur there softly.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games