Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kleptor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:14 am
The alchemist moved his glasses down his nose and looked at the man carefully. "I see, I see, looks to me to be an ancient wind type, upper class transformation type, with a fair bit of weather mixed in as I can see by the electricity, here." He said taking out a small vile. "This wind was taken from the very top of mount Olympus itself. I wouldn't use it in here because you might break something." He said lying it down softly on the table. "My treat..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:17 am
Viva picks up the vile. He grins. The alchemist was close but still far off. He reverts back to his human form and takes a seat.

"I'm sorry, but your off. I'm decended from a very powerful extinct Guardian race. They were not wind type but rather generally light and life based types. Though they weren't limited in such areas. The electricity is merely left over energy form the faster synaptic fireing of someone with a enhanced bio-electric current. I can't do much with wind, but water is another story."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:20 pm
"Thats useless then!" He said snatching it back. "Your base magic! that would so nothing but air condition your mouth for a few seconds. I can give you something for that but base magic is ancient magic, extremely powerful!" He said fishing around. "I have origonal dirt for sale." He said pulling out a vial of magic... dirt. "This is dirt... 1.0 we'll say before the gods fixed it so it would grow plants. it's teeming with ancient ancient energy." He said examining it closely. "This however is far to expensive to give away as a sampler. it simply doesn't exist anymore."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:54 pm
Viva waves away the vials. "I'm sorry, but I have no need once so ever of your products. You mustn't understand to much about the Ancients. Its alright though, not much information has survived over five million years. Now can I get you anything? Whatever you crave we have guaranteed."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:07 am
"Lock of your hair in charged form would be nice if thats possible, good source of law magic." He said putting away his dirt. "Ancients hair is almost always law magic."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:55 am
Viva frowns wondering if he should comply with the request.

"I suppose I could. Though I must warn you, my DNA is highly toxic. If even a stand of active Ancient DNA makes it into your body it will cause you to mutate and possiably even to die. Though I seriously doubt you'll find much in the form of magic in my hair. Most of my power is internal. ARe you sure you want to take the risk of a horriably painful death?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:01 pm
"I'm not drinking it." He said laughing. "I deal with stuff that could potentially damn my soul to eternal hell if I touch it accidentally. Stuff that will kill me? Not so much a problem." He said grinning and pouring the moonshine into a vile. "Deposit as much as you care to into this vile and I'll work on it later. one good lock can make a decent gallon when diluted."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:24 pm
Viva crosses his arms and leans back. "Well, not to sound selfish, but what do I get out of the deal?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:33 am
Carl took out about $20 USD and put it on the counter. "About 20 for a lock of your hair... I think thats a decent deal wouldn't you say?" He said grinning and stuffing his arms into his coat. It was cold here and he should be on the move soon. Staying in one place for too long was bad for business.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:48 am
Viva shrugs before slashing off a lock of his hair with his dagger. He hands it over to the man before pocekting the money.

"You sure you don't want nothing to eat, or drink? Its on the house."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:11 pm
He thought for a second. "I'll have a sandwich with corned beef, kielbasa, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing, pepperoni, and a hamburger, on a pumpernickel bun. Please." He said shaking the lock of hair up in the alcohol in hopes it would dissolve quickly. "And a dirty martini, very dirty."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:47 pm
Viva bows slightly before heading over to the bar counter. He swipes a hand over a small crystal panel set into the counter top. A low hum radiates form the room. Viva returns a moment later and sets his order out in front of him.

"Is there anything else I can get for you?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:18 am
He thought for a moment. "Not from that crystal pad." He said in a wary tone before biting into his sandwich. "Thank you sir." He said swirling his martini and sipping it. "Ahhhhhh now thats dirty." He said looking carefully at Viva as he walked away. There weren't too many things he could get from a crystal pad that were worthwhile, like a pretty lady.

((Posted))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:17 pm
((um......viva's a guy....very much a guy... sweatdrop ))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:09 am
((I hate it when guys names end in a... that always mixes me up crying I'll change it later on today))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games