Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:33 pm
Damian Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damian walked down to the bowling alley, something that always made him happy. His sis was dealing with a break up, and Lili wasn't talking to him. What a world. He was about to pay for a game when he saw.... his little sister? Wait, who's that with his arms all over her?! Damian gaped and blinked for a second then stormed up to the guy. "What the Heck do ya think you're doing grabbing at my precious, innocent, angel of a little sister like that?!" he scolded.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:38 pm
Valentine nodded his head at Hiro for a moment before turning his head to look at the other boy a small smile playing on his lips. He sighed and sat down on one of the chairs  

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:43 pm
Lena's blush quickly went away when she heard her brother. "Damian...?" she gulped and set the bowling ball down.

Damian looked at Lena and quickly swiped her away from the boy. "Lena, did he hurt you! Blink three times if he did!" he said and watched her eyes intensely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:45 pm
" Aren't you a overprotective brother..." Valentine said and smiled at Damian a small smile on his face as he stood up and walked over to the group  

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:46 pm
Hiro turned around and yawned. "Lena, is this the one you said I should stay away from." He asked and took his hands off her and put them in the air, smirking as he turned to face him. "Alright, you caught me red handed." He said playfully as he walked up to damian slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:49 pm
"I am her guardian angel, thank you very much!" Damian huffed at the boy (Valentine) then paused. "Wow, Lena, you work fast." he whispered to her then glared at the boy that had his hands on her a while ago. "You! State your name and nationality!" he ordered.

Lena backed up and mouthed the word 'sorry' to Valentine and Hiro.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:54 pm
Valentine smiled and shrugged off his jacket revealing dark wings
" Say to so to yourself..." Valentine said and smiled before stepping back and sitting down on a chair  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm
Hiro laughed. "Yuchika Hiro, and nationality..? well either heaven or hell I forgot." He said then turned to Lena. "So, if didn't leave when I did, this would've been my brother in law?" He asked with a bright smile.

Yumaki smirked and looked at the scene. "Hiro, your an idiot." He muttered.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:10 pm
Lena's face turned deep red at his comment.

"Brother-in-law?" Damian raised an eyebrow and thought about it. He looked back and forth between Lena and Hiro then at Lena's ring/necklace. Hiro was an old ex-fiance. Suddenly, the little hamster in his head started running on its wheel at high speed. "You were her fiance?!" he gasped and pulled Lena into a protective bear-hug. He glanced at the other boy and scoffed then glared back at Hiro.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:20 pm
Hiro nodded, running a hand through his black and red hair. "No i was her pet cat fluffles who happened to buy her a ring." He said sarcasticly, then turned back to Lena. "You never told your big brother about me?" He asked looking abit dissapointed.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm
Valentine sighed and stood up and walked over to the group and smiled softly and looked at Hiro for a little bit  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 pm
"Ha! I was always a dog person!" Damian laughed at Hiro then paused. "Don't you blame my cute, little sister for anything! I just got out of Heaven a few months ago." he smirked proudly, still bear hugging his sister, and letting his angel wings fold out of his back.

Lena's face was red, but that was because her oxygen supply was cut off from Damian's hug.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:30 pm
Valentine and gently looked at Lena and tapped Damien arm using this too distract Damian and gently leading Lena away from him " You alright.." Valentine asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:36 pm
Damian turned his head to see nothing. "Wha-Who did that?" he blinked and looked around, not noticing Lena escaping.

Lena wobbled a little and took deep breaths, her face slowly getting color back. "Thanks." she smiled at Valentine gratefully.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:38 pm
Hiro grinned, letting his demon and angel wings come out. "Hmm I spent a little time in hell for a couple months and a little time in heaven." He said softly. "Anyways me and your sister...are'nt together anymore, I cant say I dont love her, cause that would be a lie, so if your gonna fight me, I dont blame you. i'd be overprotective over a girl like Lena too." He said.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games