Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:15 pm
I must feast, but I must be careful this world is not as weak as I thought and I am far from full strength.

He leaps to where the petrification ended and dove into the ground arrow  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:22 am
The time portal opens up and Milosh Appears

Hmm... I'll need an army of my own if I'm to take down the Black Rose Army... Lets see if my partner is alive.  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:41 am
Traven climbed out of the shadow that Milosh was casting.

"Hello, I'm back you called?"

Traven pulled his 32 point alchemic gloves on and made sure that his staff was ready for battle.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:47 pm
in the pitch blackness of the forest Milosh's red eyes were the only thing that gave off any light

I require a substince; Orchilam Omega. It is not an easy buy or find, but I'm sure with enough regular Orchilam you can make it with alchemy. Correct?  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:51 pm
"Yes as long as the base material is there."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:52 pm
Well, all of these weapons have Orchilam: extract it and condense it into Orchilam Omega.  

HasmatX

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:54 pm
C.B. , pulling Kenton along, aproached the park. Her good mood was energizing her and she fet ready to do almost anything until she tripped over a rock. It was a good thing she let go of Kenton this time. "Oww...." She winced then noticed the petrified area. "uhhhh..." She gave a balffed expression.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:13 pm
Kenton was dragged along until C.B. suddenly let go. He wondered what was the matter, until he followed her puzzled gaze. The so called park appeared to be carved out of stone. Wait... He shook his head to clear his thoughts, then realized that the whole place was petrified -- trees, grass, signs... even the rocks.

"Wh... what....?" is all he could manage to say.

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:30 pm
C.B. Stood up and dusted herself. "What happened to this place?" She asked looking around then came up to a buch and poked it. The buch didn't make a sound or movement like it usually did. It didn't look like the color of one. "This is utterly creepy..." She commented.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:09 am
Brett's mech landed as softly as possible. Brett climbed out and jumped onto the hoverboard that was always on his back. He moved deeper into the forest, darting between the trees.  

The Mage of Space

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:08 pm
Brett came into Milosh's breath sence

An unwanted guest, hmm... I'll let him come closer, then I'll have some fun.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:53 am
Zephel entnered the park tired. He had cheacked alot of places but stil couldn't find that man. He cntinued to looking side to side."Now why the hell would he be in the park?"He asked imself.  

zephel693

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:18 am
Brett got the feeling that someone was watching him, but he kept drawing closer. "We're gonna bring back Hasmat..." His voice was down to a whisper.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:00 am
Maybe the wind was just playing tricks, but it was as if the single periscope lock of hair on Kenton's head had suddenly twitched of its own accord, if only for a moment. His expression melted into one of panic.

"Um... uh... C.B.? I think we should get out of here... Now? Please?"

Kenton Alkemi

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:22 am
Milosh reshaped the some darkness into a cloaked figure. "Looking for someone? I can help." it said to Brett  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games