Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:19 pm
[[OMG, Ryugan is always online but the moment he starts a badass fight he becomes inactive....The wait IS KILLING ME! gonk ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

"...And that's what I call confidence even though you have little hope." Vesta knew it was over for Regula and it will surely surprise her that he spared his life. "Im not doubting you or anything but its highly that Ryugan will kill you." Vesta's face was still pale and knew that things will get worse by each second (if Dizzle ever come baq on) if she stayed for to long.

The clone looked at Rahenno as she said, "You were about to say something ?" She gave a grin. She knew Ryugan would go after her if her wanted to but in her mind she knew he will. Vesta didn't want Regula to worry so much so she kept this thought to herself.

(( man i sleep for an hour or so and all I hear is about Regula dying, and so much occ that i skipped most of it or skimmed them. Im going baq to sleep. GERRR....))

User Image

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 pm
Rahenno shook his head, "It's nothing." He said simply

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:32 pm
(( wow really annie ? "its nothing" and thats it. I dont even know how to reply to that dude ))  

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 pm
((lol then don't))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:27 pm
((Digi..Shut up..your alive for a reason..I won't reveal why

@Reg: C'mon bro..Do you really think you can last..I mean REALLY?))

User Image?? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

____________________________ ? ?Wandaringu wa kami___________ ? ?Raijingumun: Tsuki-Yomi_________ ? ?Yami no tamashi____________

User Image

? ? ? «» ? ? ? g ? ? ? ? a ? ? ? a?XXX

XXXX
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Ryugan's Neo Byakugan flashed briefly, giving him an awareness of everyone within the area. The ninja could see Vesta and Regula had become quite the item in his absence. Regula from what he could tell had changed quite a bit but, Vesta remained her clueless bull-headed self. Insisting on playing the tough role no matter the situation. Ryugan's eyes lowered a bit..the ill mannered mood was slowly fading, if he didn't kill or attack someone quick then this place would turn into a soap opra. The love fest that he was witnessing was disgusting to say the least, Regula was less of a human in his eyes after the whole scene just broke down in front of him. What had happened to his family?His bloodline? What was originally just a test of his brother abilities, Ryugan's actual heartfelt sub conscious would kick in but, this would be far from a good thing. He was filled with disappointment and deep acrimony, rage rabidly began to exert from his very soul. Ryugan paid the ignorant angel host no mind as he left upon a summon he could have easily turned against him, now there were three. Purple chakra began to flare up wildly around Ryugan's body, veins began to bulge from his arms and neck as his eyes inversed, becoming black with a dark purple cornea. The new disturbing eyes of Ryugan lunged into those of his brothers, his chakra caused the gravity to intensify, making motions by those except himself that much harder. " Your a disgrace to my bloodline..." he said with a facial expression of intense hate as he barely was able to seep the words through his lips. Suddenly, the man seething with rage's left hand suddenly lunged out in Vesta's direction, sending a gigantic wave of condensed chakra hurling her way, far too high a speed for her alone to dodge, the purpose of this sure hit attack? To make his brother take a high ranked attack so Ryugan could relive his stress quickly and fiercely. Ryugan would wait until the instant Regula or Vesta took the hit to unleash a powerful and thick cloud of neton mist that would fill the room completely blocking all but Ryugan from using the sense of sight. Ryugan's motions would now be near untrackable, only his scent would give him away and Rahenno was the only Inuzuka.

- Hakke Hasangeki (Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist)

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 pm
((And It begins xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 pm
Rahenno
((And It begins xd ))

(( lol Finally ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 pm
(I really hope you log on frequently from now on....I literally almost fell off my seat reading your post because I kept on creeping forward. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 pm
-.- You do realize your actions were totally invalid...right? Vesta's clone had made it inside thanks to Kaisen's little exit there. You're attacking that, not Vesta. Atop that you're locked inside with me and Rahenno...Vesta wasn't even supposed to be in there =/... The little lovey-dovey thing that was going is outside which was totally oblivious to you since you didn't have your Neo active or have that powerful hearing. C'mon bro, you're slacking. Pay attention.  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:42 pm
Regula Kaguya
-.- You do realize your actions were totally invalid...right? Vesta's clone had made it inside thanks to Kaisen's little exit there. You're attacking that, not Vesta. Atop that you're locked inside with me and Rahenno...Vesta wasn't even supposed to be in there =/... The little lovey-dovey thing that was going is outside which was totally oblivious to you since you didn't have your Neo active or have that powerful hearing. C'mon bro, you're slacking. Pay attention.

(( Looks like dizzle has to start school earlier than usual..

1st off..I have Inuzuka like hearing which I use ALL THE TIME..So I would not have been oblivious to a thing..not to mention I activated my Neo briefly..GIVING ME AWARENESS OF EVERYTHING.

2. Who said I didn't send the attack outside the building? I sure didn't. she wouldn't know the attack was coming either way.

3. Your bone is weaker then mine..I could EASILY break out of here.

4th. Really you wanna go bro > razz ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Regula Kaguya

(( Looks like dizzle has to start school earlier than usual..

1st off..I have Inuzuka like hearing which I use ALL THE TIME..So I would not have been oblivious to a thing..not to mention I activated my Neo briefly..GIVING ME AWARENESS OF EVERYTHING.

2. Who said I didn't send the attack outside the building? I sure didn't. she wouldn't know the attack was coming either way.

3. Your bone is weaker then mine..I could EASILY break out of here.

4th. Really you wanna go bro > razz ))

Lol. Whatever. I'm posting. You're finally on, I'm not going to waste it. xD  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 pm
(Dizz, Is Katsuro and Ryugan still at "good" terms with each other? confused

I sure as hell don't want to face you in close range fighting...)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:49 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

((Sure..to him Sand is kinda a side home..His allies in his mind are You,Nanashi,Mint,Regula,and Sin. ))

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

((Sure..to him Sand is kinda a side home..His allies in his mind are You,Nanashi,Mint,Regula,and Sin. ))

(Fine then....I guess Kaisen isn't an ally in Ryugan's mind. DX And after all that a**-kicking I endured so you could have a little entertainment. XD)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff